Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is Alex with Lottie.
Does he dislike her or something. If you look back at his pictures he ALWAYS held the twins he never had Lottie. He seems a unconnected with her. He always has ago at her. She seems to be the one who smart and knows right if I do something I get attention. When Alex was Filming in the bedroom Lottie poped up her head and he yelled Lottie fo to sleep. Hmm your filming she wants to know whats happening. He really doesnt have a bond with her. He rugby tackled her 1st. Their just something about him not having a bond with her and just always telling her off when she didnt do anything. Plus her clothing is always too big.

I’m sure he’s admitted previously that he found her the hardest one to bond with because she was so tiny and vulnerable.

But he really doesn’t help himself with the way he treats them - like performing puppets, rather than individuals who have different personalities, strengths and likes/dislikes. He’s so rude to them.

And if he posts one more bloody image of his unwashed, revolting hair and face to remind everyone he’s an exercise maniac, I may just throw up.

He is disgusting. God knows how bad he must smell.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So there with family for dinner and he's there filming, put your phone down and enjoy the time with your family rather than shoving your phone in their faces.

Reactions: 1
So there with family for dinner and he's there filming, put your phone down and enjoy the time with your family rather than shoving your phone in their faces.
Does he really think that this is interesting viewing for people? His content is just such a tit show. The man is an arse 🤪😡

Nice little tag of Dyson there you know to try beg a free air wrap 🙄 both of them aswell it's embarrassing don't kno why I'm surprised when they've been gifted s pot of paint 🙄

Never seen the girls have so much fun! That woman is showing just how little those girls have fun at home!
Never seen Charlotte away from the baby for this long! Shame it will go back to normal when the friends have left!

Although Henry is left alone as usual by the looks of it!

Reactions: 5
Hmmmmmm does someone want a £450 Dyson Airwrap gifted by any chance?
You pair of absolute ponces!! How about you go and buy one instead of tagging them in your stories with the hope one will be sent to you for duck all!
Both of them sitting there filming the exact same thing. Same boring content going on both of their pages.

Reactions: 4
I will never understand parents who are in the middle of having fun with their children and then start filming it and uploading it onto social media.

So sad that that we can’t live in the moment any more

The Galbally’s - parents don’t give a damn as long as they get free stuff from the gram

Reactions: 9
I will never understand parents who are in the middle of having fun with their children and then start filming it and uploading it onto social media.

It's My pet hate being at soft play and seeing people recording or taking pics. Shouting at their child to stay still and pose when all the poor baby wants to do is run and play. For who's benefit your 100 followers on insta? It's sad

Reactions: 6
He seemed pretty erratic on his stories this morning, girls look like they just want to eat yogurts in peace

Reactions: 4

Ill never get that either. When I go to soft play or out somewhere with my daughter, my phone stays in my bag or in my pocket! When we look back in the future I dont want her to remember me as being stuck on my phone constantly

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen the children laugh and be played with ... tho mainly instigated by the family member round for dinner .. so natural with them
Charlotte didn’t even know the words to frozen ( I don’t but I don’t have toddler little girls )

That poor dog. Why on earth have a dog if you can’t be bothered to walk it. AND have the cheek to say you want another dog. Learn how to look after Reggie properly first. Utter moron.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.