Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do think he has a controlling personality! I can imagine he has this perfect need in regards to everything; home, clothes image etc! Charlotte I can’t make my mind up about, maybe she feels she has to live up to expectations but she doesn’t seem all to uncomfortable with it!

Reactions: 2
It is a Very detailed response as well! As if to make the gifting process easier haha, wouldn’t of the reply of just been oh plenty of renovation plans or just decor. He will definitely be giving up work I imagine!
Exactly, it's been written as a wanted list, by I believe them themselves.
What greedy money grabbing twats they are, vile people

Reactions: 4
Charlotte seems quite sweet but I don’t get her need to post her day or event in such detail. She often shares every second and it’s unbelievably boring, intrusive and weird. You don’t really talk to your friends at that depth. ‘Annabelle didn’t want to put her shoes on but Lottie did, Florence put them on nice, walked down the hallway, opened the door down the stairs and then I opened the car door. Little jimmy grimaced on the way Annahhhhhbelllahh refused to get in her seat nicely, Florence stumbled a bit..... blah blah blah’ it’s really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlotte seems quite sweet but I don’t get her need to post her day or event in such detail. She often shares every second and it’s unbelievably boring, intrusive and weird. You don’t really talk to your friends at that depth. ‘Annabelle didn’t want to put her shoes on but Lottie did, Florence put them on nice, walked down the hallway, opened the door down the stairs and then I opened the car door. Little jimmy grimaced on the way Annahhhhhbelllahh refused to get in her seat nicely, Florence stumbled a bit..... blah blah blah’ it’s really odd.
This exactly! She seems sweet but I guess she doesn’t have too much to say. She does long rambling posts every day and their days are the same most days.

Reactions: 3
I like them. I don’t like the mish mash of ads though! One minute promoting McDonald’s then the next promoting healthy eating. All so false.

His hair is annoying me too...it doesn’t look cool/edgy/modern it looks awful!
Another thing that annoys me...he will pan the camera round at the girls and say “show me what you are eating!” then they show him whatever it is they have and then he will be like “ eat it then!” But you just told them to stop eating it to show you 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also the amount of times they say the kids names annoys me 🤣
And if he is thinking of giving up his job to stay home and be an insta dad 🙄 I do think that will have a huge effect on his already unstable mental health 😩

And just to prove a point to myself, I searched for the house I thought they’d be purchasing, given its description as a ‘dolls house’....and I’ve been proven right this evening after he’s posted a ‘sneak peak’ of it. From a £375k semi, to a £600k detached. Can’t be bad. Except it is, because their financial gain is almost entirely based on child exploitation. They disgust me.

Reactions: 7
And just to prove a point to myself, I searched for the house I thought they’d be purchasing, given its description as a ‘dolls house’....and I’ve been proven right this evening after he’s posted a ‘sneak peak’ of it. From a £375k semi, to a £600k detached. Can’t be bad. Except it is, because their financial gain is almost entirely based on child exploitation. They disgust me.
They do me aswell, just horrible he comes across as such a big headed know-it-all,
Waiting now for a list of furniture that they want for the lounge!

Reactions: 1
They appear more and more grabby as the weeks go on. Not a day usually goes by without something gifted or shown as an ad. It’ll be collaborations for new kitchen, bathrooms, etc. Their moral compass is way off course.

You can tell how much they are earning through social media by the fact they are moving from a 3 bed to a 6 bed and only one of them works!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
. Old greasy Gallbladder
🤣 That fits him perfectly 👏👏

How did you find it? I had a quick look couldn't see anything. I know you can't post a direct link.

Alex saying they could be homeless for a week 🙄 while they wait for the sale to go through ( or something )my heart bleeds for them 😪. I'm sure they'll be living on the streets all 8 of them including the dog 🐕. Lets start a go fund me.

• Heart
How did you find it? I had a quick look couldn't see anything. I know you can't post a direct link.”

It’s easy to establish where they’re from, based on his descriptions of his commitments locally. They’d already bragged on their new Instagram page about the change from 3 to 6 bedrooms. Finding the house they’re in currently wasn’t difficult, with all of the photographic evidence they post every day. Then the description of the new place being a ‘dolls house’ made it a simple choice between the few 6 bedroomed properties currently shown as SSTC on conveyancing sites.

It’s all a bit stalkerish, but I’m sick of these people exposing their children online, without any care as to who can see them and potentially find them. They’re not fit to be parents, any of these awful so called ‘influencers’, aka common sales people.

I’ve now deleted Instagram. I just cannot watch this obscene behaviour anymore.

Alex saying they could be homeless for a week 🙄 while they wait for the sale to go through ( or something )my heart bleeds for them 😪. I'm sure they'll be living on the streets all 8 of them including the dog 🐕. Lets start a go fund me.
I feel most sorry for that poor dog! Never exercised, overweight and neglected on a daily basis. Kindest thing would be to rehome him to a family that isn’t all about money making and attention seeking.

And they’re playing a risky game with moving belongings into a house they haven’t yet exchanged on! Bloody idiots.

Its not stalkerish if they have their pages public. 👍 Think off all the pedos who can look this up. They don't care. Poor reggie i agree needs his nails cutting an he's over weight.

Its not stalkerish if they have their pages public. 👍 Think off all the Weirdos who can look this up. They don't care. Poor reggie i agree needs his nails cutting an he's over weight.
He’s declared he doesn’t care that many people disagree with the exposure of their children on social media. He’s also a mental health sufferer and is struggling under the weight of so much pressure right now. The best thing would be to deactivate the Instagram accounts and focus on his family.

But he’s never going to do that now that he’s committed to purchasing such an expensive property as the sole wage earner.

He should also walk that dog twice a day, instead of visiting the bloody gym all the time. Priorities totally wrong in that house.

The amount of followers they are racking up on the home account, 2k up on yesterday, makes me so bloody angry, It's a "I want everything free to furnish my new house" account, nothing more they are the pure definition of greed.
Part of me hopes that they are in over their heads keeping this home, the monthly bills must be huge. Would love to see it all go tits up.

It's not stalkerish as he has it all up there for everyone to see. Stop selling your kids then mate.

It's not stalkerish as he has it all up there for everyone to see. Stop selling your kids then mate.
Can't do that, it would mean he would have to work for stuff like the rest of us. 😡

Not a fan tbh 😂
So scary how easy they’ve made it to find though!
Nice house but don't like the corner location and overlooked in the back. Wouldn't fancy 3 floors either!

Estimated monthly cost £2,760, ouch. Keep asking for those Freebees Alex. 🤮

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.