Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else see what they have done with this extra account? They have maxed out on gifted baby supplies, so are they now going try get some gifted home items? Just seems strange to start advertising their new home decor ideas on a separate account? They don’t seem genuine to me anymore at least, every story is an Ad! I won’t be watching anymore! And Alex 🤢

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else see what they have done with this extra account? They have maxed out on gifted baby supplies, so are they now going try get some gifted home items? Just seems strange to start advertising their new home decor ideas on a separate account? They don’t seem genuine to me anymore at least, every story is an Ad! I won’t be watching anymore! And Alex 🤢
What's the account called? I agree about Alex the way he is on his stories 🤢

OMG, talk about begging for freebees God this makes me sick, putting pics up of "this is my idea for this, that etc etc" knowing full well companies will be sending it all free to them.

Let's see how long it takes until they have 3 girls beds with the drapes etc, just like in the pic.

A 6 bed looks Victorian would of cost mega money in Essex, so they can afford that, then get given everything to furnish it 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

God what is thus world coming to, you want stuff, bloody work for it. URGHHHH so 😡

Reactions: 7
So glad other people see through them!

OMG, talk about begging for freebees God this makes me sick, putting pics up of "this is my idea for this, that etc etc" knowing full well companies will be sending it all free to them.

Let's see how long it takes until they have 3 girls beds with the drapes etc, just like in the pic.

A 6 bed looks Victorian would of cost mega money in Essex, so they can afford that, then get given everything to furnish it 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

God what is thus world coming to, you want stuff, bloody work for it. URGHHHH so 😡
Exactly!! Their plan is obvious and you have people actually giving them tips when all along it’s simply to get some gifted items!

Reactions: 3
Hopefully no one gifts them anything, there literally begging using the fact fact they have triplet girls . I hope their not relying on "insta fame" to pay their mortgage. All their followers should see threw this.

Reactions: 4
I would like to think people will see through it, but if they haven’t with the endless Ads and new account I doubt they will! I mean you see these ‘die hard fans’ they really look up to these kind of accounts. unfortunately I’m sure they will be gifted plenty as cheap advertising :(

Reactions: 2
Yeah true, every single one of these family insta accounts that I've seen has everything they need. They have good jobs stable lives no worries about bills etc. Yet they get all this stuff for free. Anything i see these so called influencers promote i will never ever buy. An in the end they have sold their children. Lets see these insta kids stories in 15 years time.

Reactions: 3
They are trying to be the next MOD and FOD. They just don’t have the same middle class air to them. He’s just revolting. Let’s hope they get gifted Poundland home decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ummmmmm.. So this was posted, question asked by a new account with only 2 posts, something tells me its either them or have got a friend to ask, either way they have now pretty much told what they want doing. This is all so obvious.
Wonder why they want an office in the garden, something tells me he will be giving up work & start blogging etc... Watch this space.

Attachments

It is a Very detailed response as well! As if to make the gifting process easier haha, wouldn’t of the reply of just been oh plenty of renovation plans or just decor. He will definitely be giving up work I imagine!

• Haha
Why do they need six bedrooms if the office is going outside?
Well they have 5 children and themselves so long term it’s not unreasonable. Old greasy Gallbladder will probably impregnate her again with his genes so I expect they’ll fill them fast. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well they have 5 children and themselves so long term it’s not unreasonable. Old greasy Gallbladder will probably impregnate her again with his genes so I expect they’ll fill them fast. 🤮
Old greasy gallbladder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That is true. They said the girls were sharing but I guess they are thinking ahead. They just seems so grabby

Anyone else get weird vibes from the Dad? Maybe that he’s a bit controlling? I actually think Charlotte seems quite lovely but a bit naive and like she just goes along with whatever he says and does as she’s told.

Also he’s always been after attention/fame/money - I actually found his account ages and ages ago before she had one, she made hers after his and I think she was reluctant to make one/share much where as he was posting constantly right from the start obviously thinking he could cash in on having triplets!

I also find the dad weird. He can come across really aggressive on his stories. Also on page 1 of this thread he emailed tattle calling them cunts an saying he will take the site to the cleaners if he ever see his name on here. Who does he think he is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.