Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Big Jim passed out in shock at the sight of a fresh vegetable in the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure if she’s being purposefully thick or if she really is that stupid. It took my phone ages to not autocorrect slepted. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if she’s being purposefully thick or if she really is that stupid. It took my phone ages to not autocorrect slepted. 🤦🏻‍♀️
it's obviously a word she uses pretty regularly if her phone doesn't autocorrect the spelling! likely messaging Alex to let him know "the gels slepted good last night!" or "Jimmy slepted for hours this afternoon while i drink a hot cup of tea!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So lovely to see the gels all have different Christmas jumpers on. I hope they got to choose their own for once.

Reactions: 7
Yet again taking an not invited child to a party!! This annoys me so much its so rude 😤

Reactions: 11
I find it so rude! There’s someone in my child’s class like them and every party you can see the hosts are fed up when they arrive with their 2 siblings expecting to stay and be fed too

Reactions: 4
So bloody cheeky. I’d understand if one parent was busy but they both rocked up & allowed a non invited child join in.
that’s their dinner sorted for the day & charlottes Nails paid for!

Reactions: 5
Yet again taking an not invited child to a party!! This annoys me so much its so rude 😤
All 3 girls invited but only one present, there’s triplets in my girls class and they all bring a present each when they come to a party

Reactions: 10
All 3 girls invited but only one present, there’s triplets in my girls class and they all bring a present each when they come to a party
same with us as there’s twins in my sons class and when it’s their party we get 2 gifts and I always see them tske 2 to others

Reactions: 6
There will be a time when only 1 or 2 of the girls get invited to a party what will they do then? Wouldn't dare turn up with an uninvited

There will be a time when only 1 or 2 of the girls get invited to a party what will they do then? Wouldn't dare turn up with an uninvited child to a party

Reactions: 4
They act like they are hard done by because they have so many kids, turning up to parties like “oh what were we meant to do with the others!” As if they didn’t choose to have loads, fair enough they didn’t decide to have triplets but the sympathy is gone when they decided to have another after😂

Reactions: 5
My sons got triplets in his class and they only ever brought one present. I never would of expected one of each of them

Reactions: 1
There will be a time when only 1 or 2 of the girls get invited to a party what will they do then? Wouldn't dare turn up with an uninvited child to a party.
they won't even have considered the fact that there will be a day where the gels will likely have different best friends etc - in their minds, they are a set of three and always will be. they come as a trio, and i fully imagine that if one of the gels receives a party invite, Char will simply assume it means all three of them are invited and take them all - with the parents accused of bullying if they attempt to raise the fact that only one of the three was invited. it just highlights their extreme sense of entitlement to take Jimmy along to a party he wasn't invited to, and expect the hosts to just deal with it - because guaranteed they won't have checked it's okay first! just like when the gels and Jimmy "crashed" Henry's football party, and Alex and Char fully expected that they also be served food! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I have 3 children myself and if one is invited to a party, I don't take the other two! There's been a few times when I've been told I can bring the others too but thats mainly because the siblings are all in the same class. But usually at a party a certain number are paid for and they can't really accommodate for an extra one being bought too. Did it really require both Alex and Charlotte to go?! Surely one could have stayed home with Jimmy.

Reactions: 7
I have 3 children myself and if one is invited to a party, I don't take the other two! There's been a few times when I've been told I can bring the others too but thats mainly because the siblings are all in the same class. But usually at a party a certain number are paid for and they can't really accommodate for an extra one being bought too. Did it really require both Alex and Charlotte to go?! Surely one could have stayed home with Jimmy.
Im sure jimmy would have loved a 1 on 1 afternoon with one of his parents, they used the party as a family day out

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.