Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps that's why they keep showing photos of Lottie, so frail and underweight, hoping that brands will feel sorry for her and send them #gifted food parcels and treats - because honestly, i can see no other reason why they wouldn't be fighting with all their effort to ensure Lottie received the help she needs.

each photo of her actually seems more shocking than the last - especially clicking thru Alex's stories which feature the twins followed by Lottie, because the contrast between them is jarring. there was a close-up shot of A or F eating a crumpet and then if was followed by this photo of Lottie, bad I actually gasped. she is fading away in front of their eyes. she looks so unwell, her skull visible and sunken eyes and all the i juries on her face that are healing so slowly due to a lack of adequate nutrition - which is also causing her hair to break and not grow. they're all classic signs of malnutrition - although surely the tiny size of their daughter should be enough of an indication that she needs help. 😔💔

View attachment 1787566
She looks like a Dickensian waif there.
Shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
perhaps that's why they keep showing photos of Lottie, so frail and underweight, hoping that brands will feel sorry for her and send them #gifted food parcels and treats - because honestly, i can see no other reason why they wouldn't be fighting with all their effort to ensure Lottie received the help she needs.

each photo of her actually seems more shocking than the last - especially clicking thru Alex's stories which feature the twins followed by Lottie, because the contrast between them is jarring. there was a close-up shot of A or F eating a crumpet and then if was followed by this photo of Lottie, bad I actually gasped. she is fading away in front of their eyes. she looks so unwell, her skull visible and sunken eyes and all the i juries on her face that are healing so slowly due to a lack of adequate nutrition - which is also causing her hair to break and not grow. they're all classic signs of malnutrition - although surely the tiny size of their daughter should be enough of an indication that she needs help. 😔💔

View attachment 1787566
She looks so unwell, sad even. Poor girl. Im sure there is more to it than her not being able to gain weight but please get her help.

Reactions: 6
Shame on you DISNEYUK for this latest AD using Greedy Galballys , Beggy Galballys . There’s needy children out there . There’s needy family’s out there whose kids get absolutely nothing for Christmas yet you choose this greedy family who will probably not buy their 5 kids a single present because of the outrageous amount they get #Gifted
SHOCKING 😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
Shame on you DISNEYUK for this latest AD using Greedy Galballys , Beggy Galballys . There’s needy children out there . There’s needy family’s out there whose kids get absolutely nothing for Christmas yet you choose this greedy family who will probably not buy their 5 kids a single present because of the outrageous amount they get #Gifted
SHOCKING 😡😡😡
Couldn’t agree more, such greed from those two 😡

i swear the photos just keep getting worse. Lottie looks as frail as ever, but more concerning is the way she looks totally lost - not expression, no emotion, just...nothing. total emptiness, like she has just given up and simply doesn't have the energy. there is nothing behind her eyes, so sparkle, no life - she looks truly miseably, and it's heartbreaking to see a kid like her looking so broken that she is fading away in front of us. 💔

Screenshot_20221207_193714_com.instagram.android_edit_5128430670449232.jpg

• Sad
According to their latest accounts they made £75k last financial year 🤬🤬🤬
At least the girls can look forward to all that money that’s been put in their accounts for when they’re adults then 👀
i swear the photos just keep getting worse. Lottie looks as frail as ever, but more concerning is the way she looks totally lost - not expression, no emotion, just...nothing. total emptiness, like she has just given up and simply doesn't have the energy. there is nothing behind her eyes, so sparkle, no life - she looks truly miseably, and it's heartbreaking to see a kid like her looking so broken that she is fading away in front of us. 💔

View attachment 1790062
Probably fed up of listening to that twerp of a “father”.

Reactions: 3
All the gels are sitting on that sofa looking like they have been bollocked and told to sit there. They all look disinterested and like they would rather be anywhere else

What do you buy kids for Christmas that have already been gifted so much stuff? That’s crazy, especially at this time of the year.

Reactions: 8
When he asked them what they wanted for Christmas they replied scooters and bikes!
How many scooters and bikes have they had over the past couple of years 🤔

Reactions: 9
Swear they already have done an ad with tonies box now they get one from Disney 🙄

Reactions: 4
When he asked them what they wanted for Christmas they replied scooters and bikes!
How many scooters and bikes have they had over the past couple of years 🤔
They got really pricey bikes not so long ago & there’s no way they’ve outgrown them.
They’ve had at least 3 lots of scooters, one lot being expensive gifted ones.
I wonder are they told what to ask for on stories & the old things will be flogged if they’re gifted anything

• Wow
Reactions: 5
SHOCKING 😡😡😡
So true!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I’m so mad!!!! Greedy Greedballs!
And the look on A & C’s faces…. It’s terrible.
How on earth can Disney do something like this? Why?

This is my post on Insta. Maybe we all can post something like this?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So true!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I’m so mad!!!! Greedy Greedballs!
And the look on A & C’s faces…. It’s terrible.
How on earth can Disney do something like this? Why?

This is my post on Insta. Maybe we all can post something like this?
Shes clearly still asleep and has forgotten to switch the comments off. Like someone said in the comments she'll delete the negative ones

What do you buy kids for Christmas that have already been gifted so much stuff? That’s crazy, especially at this time of the year.
Their stock pile of plastic 🛴🚲 I imagine to be like the Greedy Radfords and their clan. This daddy to triplets and his Mrs are grabby fu*ks. Big spring clean for 2023

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.