Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I just don’t understand why they don’t cover up the kids more by putting T-shirt’s on or Uv swim suits. Turkey is a very hot country. M&S do lovely swimwear that covers the arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

HoGi

VIP Member
I noticed that the gels were all dressed up for NYE, probably gifted dresses. But the boys were just in tracksuits. Obviously don't get gifted stuff for them.
Or just damaging societal standards being put upon them that girls have to dress up and look lovely whilst men/boys don't have the same pressures.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Why does Charlottes dad look like he could be Alex’s I find it so weird 😂
this has been commented on before - the resemblance is uncanny! it's proper creepy. like i get the supposed "women marry men like their father" theory - but she has really taken it to the extreme, when her dad looks more like his is the father of her husband than her! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Kirstcan

Char says the hole family are invited to Henry's football thing Alex says the girls have gate crashed hmmm which do you believe??

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ellegee

VIP Member
This thread has really sped up recently. Used to plod along but now there is much more to discuss. Which is a sad reflection of what they put on social media as highlights' of their days.
They really didn’t paint themselves in a good light as parents over the last couple of weeks

SunnyScotland

His story going around the living room saying everyone is tired and insisting on getting them to speak to him, so ridiculous. I think it was F had headphones on and actually picked up her table to block her face to not speak to him him he just went on and on. It could so easily have been a silent video or photo with a caption of how everyone was tired and chilling out. But he has to be there with his annoying voice passing off the lot of them.

• Sad
  • Wow

Alix1985

I was looking at his story’s… and there she was: poor Lottie fighting for her position in her own family. ‘The gels’ are way too strong for her. Alex doesn’t treat Lottie very well. She doesn’t get what she needs. Sorry, as a Dutchie it’s hard to use the right English words for what I see and feel, but this pictures will tell the story.

Attachments

• Sad

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she had ONE episode!
The doctor would not refer her!
she passed out in the night, on stairs, yes so dangerous!
Theres people with ongoing issues that are still looking for resolutions!
If you look at the bigger picture (Alex’ health scares) would you not put it down to BAD diet???
They are a pair of fools! They drive me insane!

Also!!! How on earth has he managed all this time off?

how much holiday entitlement does he fucking get???? I want to work there!!!!
Although we’ve said it before how much work does he ACTUALLY do 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 won’t be missed

• Haha

HeyFrey

I have 3 children myself and if one is invited to a party, I don't take the other two! There's been a few times when I've been told I can bring the others too but thats mainly because the siblings are all in the same class. But usually at a party a certain number are paid for and they can't really accommodate for an extra one being bought too. Did it really require both Alex and Charlotte to go?! Surely one could have stayed home with Jimmy.
Im sure jimmy would have loved a 1 on 1 afternoon with one of his parents, they used the party as a family day out

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
This makes me so angry. Your dog probably doesn’t want his toes clipped due to the state of the claws. His little toes will hurt.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’m so annoyed listening to her talking about refusing Lottie a drink when she was unwell because they had to starve the bug, as if the poor child isn’t frail enough
wtf is she even talking about?! ofc you need to give a sick child water! if she was being sick, she'd be at risk of dehydration - refusing to give a child fluid to try to stop them throwing up isn't a cure! you don't deny a child fluid to "starve the bug", and justifying it by explaining to your children that they can't eat or drink because doing so will make "the bug" grow is hardly helpful - it could make them anxious about eating and drinking, in general, thinking that when they eat, the food is feeding bugs that are growing inside their body, etc etc. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for Lottie waking up and feeling hungry - hardly a surprise really, given how starved and malnourished the poor girl is. and if "back to normal" for Lottie is being hungry and constantly asking for food, that kinda implies she isn't being fed properly.

SunnyScotland

Kids at a birthday party today. H in full football kit. One of my pet hates. No need for full kit unless yu are playing. Even a football shirt seems inappropriate for a birthday party. I'm sure he jas plenty of other gifted clothes he could wear.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Thats actually really sad! Her little face, I bet they will say its because it's in alphabetical order but that needs to be nipped in the bud and have no order or assigned colours, they need to be treated as individuals and not triplets, I use to love watching them when they were babies but now I skip most their post cos can't stand poor lottie being pushed aside 😥
Poor Lottie... ive noticed on several occasions over last few weeks Annabella pushing Lottie out of the way or trying to stop her doing things..just makes me think A is a little shite!

Reactions: 10