Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aab41

VIP Member
Are they really filming their daughter crying and making her say to the camera why she is sad, and then laughing about it. What a pair of cunts!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

size down

VIP Member
Shame on you DISNEYUK for this latest AD using Greedy Galballys , Beggy Galballys . There’s needy children out there . There’s needy family’s out there whose kids get absolutely nothing for Christmas yet you choose this greedy family who will probably not buy their 5 kids a single present because of the outrageous amount they get #Gifted
SHOCKING 😡😡😡

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
He went to work, watched the girls swim then watched footy

no you didn’t! You answered the door when they get home from swimming??? You can’t even lie 🤣

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I don't know if I've got the energy for another family holiday. These selfies Alex keeps taking where he looks surprised/shocked are awful.

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I really hate charlottes latest stories everyone’s out for lunch in a pub garden…. Everyone’s umbrella is up on other tables yet they are sat eatting with their umbrella down letting the kids eat is blazing heat. There’s nothing worse that being boiling and eating dinner. The kids will burn it’s so thoughtless

• Sad
  • Angry

Alix1985

As we speak, my sister is at the same resort!
She arrived the day before yesterday. She tells me that the Galbally fam does nothing but continuously film their children. During the shoot the children were partly in tears and Char reacted very angry. Char acts like she's a celebrity. The children are extremely sunburned.

The resort is cheaper now as it is normally full of russians. They don't come now because of the war. We are from the Netherlands

They are definitely NOT happy at all, at this moment!
A46C2BE4-2011-457E-88EC-B0BBA68FA221.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Justheretobenosey

Excuse my French but.. fuck me!! That dog is obscenely overweight. Charlottes stories of him walking to the vets 😳 he is double the size he should be! And his nails!! So long they are curling over. Poor dog needs releasing from that neglectful life.

Lewlew

They don't give a fuck simple as that, they don't care who's looking at them or why they're looking at them (most people in disgust I should imagine) as long as people are looking. They don't care if they put their kids at risk to peadophiles or if they're ill or sunburnt or just generally not wanting to be filmed. As long as people look at them they're ok

• Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Can we just talk about Jimmy’s haircut?
Like why on Earth are they trying to mirror him into Alex? I know Alex is his father but they don’t need to get the same hair. Cringe.
I seriously tried to read this thread but it makes me feel so heart broken for lottie because she’s such a sweet girl Having daughters myself it really makes my heart hurt that she is so left out and I notice it so much on Instagram but I didn’t realise so many others did to
i totally agree about Jimmy's haircut. it's the same with Henry, in that they style it very similarly to Alex's hair, and have now had Jimmy's cut to match. i think the length on top with bug him, because he's a little kid and it's not going to stay perfectly gelled in place while he's playing - but honestly, i'm just relieved it's no longer being scraped back ridiculously into tight bun. i bet the poor kid feels such relief without his scalp feeling like it's being torn off his head, in addition to the way it was visibly destroying his hairline being so tightly pulled back. it's a shame Char still insists on styling the gel's hair with such tight ponytails. Annabella's looks painfully tight in the stories today and it must give them headaches. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It’s the birth order… that’s why
it's genuinely heartbreaking to think that had Lottie been born first, her whole life would have been completely different. it's appalling that something as tiny as birth order should have such a huge impact on her life, her wellbeing and the way she's treated. 💔

• Sad

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i was genuinely surprised that Lottie was permitted to wear a different top - not matching with the twins - when the gels went to get their ears pierced! especially as they used it as content to create a reel - and undoubtedly an upcoming vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️ - they usually prioritise ensuring the girls are presented as "the triplets" rather than three individuals. and although - yet again - ot was totally unnecessary to film Florence when she was upset and crying, it was lovely to see Lottie so excited, and i knew she'd want to go first to get her ears pierced - she's got a proper brave, spunky little streak! bless her. 💕

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I love how little lottie is her own person, dressing up in crazy clothes and singing her little heart out, she loves to perform, she comes across as more outgoing than the twins, way to go lottie

• Heart

Alix1985

As a pediatrician I once gave them some simple advice about how to handle Lottie’s struggle with food. I wrote them a friendly message…. And they gave me a block!!!! No I follow them from my husband’s account 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Alix1985

Alex looks more and more like a homeless man. And he’s reading every post here: he filmed LotLot singing her song ánd we all could see her and her huge breakfast : beans on toast.
Their diet is terrible, unhealthy. I thought he is suffering from a heart condition????

That’s 15 personalised things that cant be passed on, cost say £8-£15 per thing so yeah Charlotte…brillaint, well done you being a greedy freeloader.
my lovely little 7 year old doesn’t need a name card for one day thanks and he has gorgeous fleecy jimjams I bought him from the supermarket with my own money and when he’s grownout of them I can pass onto someone else. So irresponsible showing them all being matching too …please please don’t anyone feel pressured to make their kids all match..it really doesnt matter at all and it’s one day!

• Heart

SunnyScotland

Thw worst part about him interviewing them is he has nothing to really ask them. he ends up sounding like a stranger who doesn't know them at all. How are you/ Looking forward to school? It's all so inane. And you can really tell they hate it. They can't be bothered to give him proper answers most of the time. And the whole interviews are just dull, dull, dull. It is the worst content.

plinky234

Not them taking the kids out of school a week early to save enough money to buy char a new Chloe bag. 🤔

• Haha