Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes been to see the neurologist, and waffle on for ages about possible scary diagnoses, then casually drops in at the very end that it might just be low blood pressure.

Also, has she gone private, as she seeks to have been seen very quickly.
She must have gone private. He will have private medical for him and the family as he works in a London law firm.

I’m very surprised she is allowed drive without getting to the bottom of what’s causing it. Usually it’s not allowed until they rule out seizures so I would have assumed they’d say no driving until at least after her EEG. Considering there were other episodes before her fall down the stairs I find that quite worrying. I hope she uses common sense & doesn’t get behind the wheel with a car load of children.
Of course she won't. Common sense not in her vocabulary.
If they are letting her drive it can't be as potential serious as she is making out. All for the gram.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if I've got the energy for another family holiday. These selfies Alex keeps taking where he looks surprised/shocked are awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So shes been to see the neurologist, and waffle on for ages about possible scary diagnoses, then casually drops in at the very end that it might just be low blood pressure.

Also, has she gone private, as she seeks to have been seen very quickly.
She might’ve got her GP to refer her on a 2 week wait.

Reactions: 2
How old is Jimmy? He's using a seat belt rather than a 3 point harness. I'm sure they have previous for using wrong car seats.

I don't know if I've got the energy for another family holiday. These selfies Alex keeps taking where he looks surprised/shocked are awful.
What is that about, camera above head, mouth hanging open and big eyes. It is not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but she had ONE episode!
The doctor would not refer her!
she passed out in the night, on stairs, yes so dangerous!
Theres people with ongoing issues that are still looking for resolutions!
If you look at the bigger picture (Alex’ health scares) would you not put it down to BAD diet???
They are a pair of fools! They drive me insane!

Also!!! How on earth has he managed all this time off?

how much holiday entitlement does he bleeping get???? I want to work there!!!!
Although we’ve said it before how much work does he ACTUALLY do 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 won’t be missed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How old is Jimmy? He's using a seat belt rather than a 3 point harness. I'm sure they have previous for using wrong car seats.
He’s not even 3 yet. This happened with the triplets too. They played dumb & pretended they didn’t know, went out & bought the girls new car seats & everything. There’s no excuse this time, they know but don’t care. And she thinks it’s ok to drive with a possible medical condition & she can’t even use car seats properly 😡😡 they don’t deserve those children

Reactions: 4
Really annoys me, if you can afford fancy holidays, you can afford proper car seats.
sadly, it seems that spending money on holidays and clothes and manicures etc is prioritised way above their children's safety, health, privacy etc. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How does Alex get all this time off work to go on all these holiday?
Silly question he’s never at work anyway 🙄

• Heart
I remember he dropped a day a while ago, I say a while ago it could be pre pandemic actually. Tuesday I think.
He probably works 'longer hours' 🤥🤔 some days to get some time saved up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
good to see that, despite the jackets and headbands on their assigned colours, the gels are actually permitted to select their own ice cream flavours, and aren't forced to stick to the usual pink/purple/blue colour scheme, just for the photo aesthetics - strawberry for Annabella, black cherry for Florence and bubblegum flavour for Lottie - because it genuinely wouldn't surprise me. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
good to see that, despite the jackets and headbands on their assigned colours, the gels are actually permitted to select their own ice cream flavours, and aren't forced to stick to the usual pink/purple/blue colour scheme, just for the photo aesthetics - strawberry for Annabella, black cherry for Florence and bubblegum flavour for Lottie - because it genuinely wouldn't surprise me. 🤦🏻‍♀️
You've given them ideas now. What would Henry and BigJim have?

Oooh. @AliceInWanderLost, I knocked my screen as I scrolled back up and accidentally opened your stats. Your next post will be a landmark 5000.

Attachments

• Heart
"show me a cartwheel" to your daughter in her baggy swimming costume to share on social media 😡 😢 who does that????

• Sad
Reactions: 5
"show me a cartwheel" to your daughter in her baggy swimming costume to share on social media 😡 😢 who does that????
You can be guaranteed that some of his followers are watching his content for the wrong reasons. Even in the first 50 names on his follower list there’s a few I would be blocking if it was my page. I wonder does he ever bother looking.
I’m going to assume that they don’t read tattle because any normal parent would have taken a lot of what is said here seriously long before now.
Lotties bum on camera for all to see & zero fucks given.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You can be guaranteed that some of his followers are watching his content for the wrong reasons. Even in the first 50 names on his follower list there’s a few I would be blocking if it was my page. I wonder does he ever bother looking.
I’m going to assume that they don’t read tattle because any normal parent would have taken a lot of what is said here seriously long before now.
Lotties bum on camera for all to see & zero fucks given.
Couldn't possibly block followers though could he?!? Money is more important

You've given them ideas now. What would Henry and BigJim have?

Oooh. @AliceInWanderLost, I knocked my screen as I scrolled back up and accidentally opened your stats. Your next post will be a landmark 5000.
Big Jim would be tucking into a double scoop of french vanilla, but if Henry was involved, he'd snatch the blue - so bubblegum flavour for Henners and mint for Lottie - if it was available. otherwise she'd simply be lumbered with whatever other flavour was left over. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😔

argh, i only just read your reply, thus was totally oblivious and missed my 5,000th post! 🤦🏻‍♀️

but yay for post number 5,002! 🎉🍾🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.