Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread.

I agree with whoever said on the previous thread about the state of him in sliders at the football.

Reactions: 7
whenever they share photos of Jimmy with his hair down, instead of slicked backwards into a super-tight, wildly uncomfortable-looking bun, i always think how similar he looks to Lottie. in terms of their faces, they are very similar - I think Jimmy looks far more like Lottie than he does the twins, especially when his hair is loose - it's almost like looking at Lottie how she would be if she didn't appear so malnourished and poorly. like, you can imagine how Lottie's face would look if it was more filled out and healthy. it's just sad to see such a stark comparison between the two, especially as Jimmy is so much younger, yet it won't be long until he's bigger than Lottie. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he already weighs more than her. 😔

Reactions: 10
I have 1 kid and have never had the luxury of living life like a single person

I’ve a headache just looking at Lottie & Jimmy, their hair always looks like it’s pulled so much tighter than F & A.

They don't give a tit (yeah they let their kids bathe in it once a year) cos Instagram has outdone itself and has given a normal life situation an easy pedestal to stand on. Fine... have triplets... but please deal with the REALity of doing so... your choice... not every poor fucker that has been drawn in to your fake lifestyle. Enjoy your nightly arguments when neither of you can be arsed cos you've "both had a bad day an the office" when at least 3 out of 5 won't go to bed without an attitude 🤣
P.s hope your cuppa still hot charl
The micro works wonders hun

Reactions: 4
Do they ever spend a weekend at home? Or just having chill out time. As for posting a pic of Lottie with a full plate of food saying she is hungry...........👋🏻Alex, that's for all of us here I know, thankyou, but we see through it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.