Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 observations from today, Jimmy’s little feet slipping from under him as he tried to stand up on those tiles & the step up from the play area onto those tiles is smashed teeth waiting to happen. It’s only a matter of time. Why on Earth did they not level the floor?

Reactions: 2
2 observations from today, Jimmy’s little feet slipping from under him as he tried to stand up on those tiles & the step up from the play area onto those tiles is smashed teeth waiting to happen. It’s only a matter of time. Why on Earth did they not level the floor?
Or put some slippers on him!!

so they have 2 bathrooms out of action at the moment? There’s one attached to the girls room that you never see anything of. My guess is none of them actually shower at the moment and use the hot tub for a once a week bath 🤮🤮🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice he left Jimmy in his room to play whilst he went upstairs to put the girls to bed and read them a story? What I found really interesting was that the bedtime story was not recorded or posted, making me think that he left Jimmy unattended for longer than he let on.

I can't believe he left a 16 month old in his room alone to play. Henry could have sat with him or Alex could have read Jimmy a story too. This isn't normal parenting. He's a baby and could have choked, knocked himself out, tried to climb furniture.

Did anyone notice he left Jimmy in his room to play whilst he went upstairs to put the girls to bed and read them a story? What I found really interesting was that the bedtime story was not recorded or posted, making me think that he left Jimmy unattended for longer than he let on.

I can't believe he left a 16 month old in his room alone to play. Henry could have sat with him or Alex could have read Jimmy a story too. This isn't normal parenting. He's a baby and could have choked, knocked himself out, tried to climb furniture.
Yeah and left him with a bottle of milk. I don't know if that's normal but I've never let my children sleep with any sort of drink on their cot. Plus his sleeping bag is absolutely rank 🤮

Still waiting for a gifted sleeping bag 🤢🤢 it really bugs me them children never look clean when ready for bed. Each to their own but I find it odd, always make sure mine have a shower and clean pjs every night, they just look a bit grubby all the time. Wish they would trim jimmys fringe must drive him mental.

Yeah and left him with a bottle of milk. I don't know if that's normal but I've never let my children sleep with any sort of drink on their cot. Plus his sleeping bag is absolutely rank 🤮
They always leave him in the cot with a bottle. They’ll be putting hints out for gifted dental treatments in a few years when his teeth are ruined from bottle rot. That’s if he doesn’t choke before that

I haven't either, it terrifies me. Poor Jimmy having to wear a sour sleeping bag.

Still waiting for a gifted sleeping bag 🤢🤢 it really bugs me them children never look clean when ready for bed. Each to their own but I find it odd, always make sure mine have a shower and clean pjs every night, they just look a bit grubby all the time. Wish they would trim jimmys fringe must drive him mental.
It drives me crazy, poor guy can't see through it when walking etc. I always find they are quite happy to leave the children looking grubby.

The poor kids have what looks like dry pasta and dry chicken, and them pair of twats have burger and chips, they don’t even try with them kids to give them new food just the same old crap

They keep medicine and cutlery for the children in the same drawer?! A drawer that the children can easily access. I don’t even know what to say.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.