Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest how come you covered their faces? As their Instagram is public so anyone can see their pics anyway. Not saying it’s wrong, but I’ve noticed some people do this on tattle and just wondering what the reasoning is. Ta :)

and yes it’s so sad this pic just shows why all of us already know- poor lottie is the “odd one out” and doesn’t pull in the “likes” so gets shoved to the side....
Certain people can come on here and also get the pictures. So many of is block.out the faces. Its on most family pages now. Yet these people can still get the picture of main page.

Why does Lottie (monkey) always seem pushed out with this family? She would of been better to stand infront of Henry. When i saw this i was like wait where's Lottie then saw she was right atvthe bottom left. Plus i feel she is the black sheep. Has no attention from her dad he never tolds her for photos. No wonder she blanks him. She knows her father doesn't care for her. Feel so sorry for her.
I think they wish they’d had identical triplets rather than identical twins and a singlet!
I’m sure they must long for identicals when they see the attention other identical sets of triplets get on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but how the actual F do they afford all this work?? Not long ago she was saying you know money ...money... is it gifted ??

Reactions: 2
Sorry but how the actual F do they afford all this work?? Not long ago she was saying you know money ...money... is it gifted ??
I was wondering this? She always comments about having to buy 3 of everything; like the bike helmets....you know to keep their kids safe?! Yet they splash cash on the house like it’s going out of fashion. I mean Christ knows how much the ‘walk in wardrobe’ and ‘master bathroom’ has set them back?!

I was wondering this? She always comments about having to buy 3 of everything; like the bike helmets....you know to keep their kids safe?! Yet they splash cash on the house like it’s going out of fashion. I mean Christ knows how much the ‘walk in wardrobe’ and ‘master bathroom’ has set them back?!
Priorities.........all wrong.

It’s quite sickening !

Reactions: 3
When the girls were playing hairdressers, did he really just say to one of them 'you cutting Lotties hair', what a muppet! Dont parents normally advise not to cut your siblings hair? Let's hope she doesn't actually do it!

I don’t not believe for one second that the girls got a shower after been in the hot tub . It’s there weekly bath 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬

I can’t be bothered to listen to them drone on and continuously look at themselves in the camera

Who TF serves tinned pasta shapes in tomato sauce with a roast dinner?
Well, what passes as a roast dinner🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant believe they were all running around outside with bare feet in the middle of winter 🤦🏻‍♀️
And even those biscuits for Charlotte were a bloody freebie?! Do they not pay for anything?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Don't know if it's just me but I wouldn't feel comfortable being in the hot tub with Jimmy inside sleeping. I presume they've got a monitor or something if he wakes up but as dumb as these two are that's probably a presumption to far 🙈

Don't know if it's just me but I wouldn't feel comfortable being in the hot tub with Jimmy inside sleeping. I presume they've got a monitor or something if he wakes up but as dumb as these two are that's probably a presumption to far 🙈
They have to use the hot tub it’s the only bath they give the girls ,

• Sick
I'm hoping they have a monitor on while they are all in the garden and girls and Jimmy are indoors in bed. I'm a bit ocd with things like this buts it's giving me anxiety thinking they are locked behind gates and if they have no monitor how do they even know if something is wrong or one is hurt or unwell 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm hoping they have a monitor on while they are all in the garden and girls and Jimmy are indoors in bed. I'm a bit ocd with things like this buts it's giving me anxiety thinking they are locked behind gates and if they have no monitor how do they even know if something is wrong or one is hurt or unwell 😬
Was just about to post saying the same. Also where in the lockdown guidelines does it say you can have someone in your garden to build a temporary birthday pod??!!

Reactions: 4
I cant believe they were all running around outside with bare feet in the middle of winter 🤦🏻‍♀️
And even those biscuits for Charlotte were a bloody freebie?! Do they not pay for anything?
im pee'd off that Kushi restaurant is always giving them Freebies too! (its our fav local curry house🤬). They provided food to NHS staff at height of last pandemic so id rather they got publicity for this rather than giving Mr & Mrs Greedy their dinner !
I cant work out which branch delivers it either as none are that local to Woodham !

• Angry
im pee'd off that Kushi restaurant is always giving them Freebies too! (its our fav local curry house🤬). They provided food to NHS staff at height of last pandemic so id rather they got publicity for this rather than giving Mr & Mrs Greedy their dinner !
I cant work out which branch delivers it either as none are that local to Woodham !
They are a right pair of ponces.

Too boring to even bother looking at them now. Sickening to see strangers telling them how much they love the triplets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.