Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its just their latest youtube video. Uts that stupid channelled everyone keeps doing getting their kids to wait and not touch the sweets or food. This one has something under the bowl and their seeing who can wait till mum comes back.
The girls did brilliantly their were so funny what their did.
But Henry as soon as the door shut he lifted it up amd was like wow n them put his face into the plate thats hold the bowl n sweets it was disgusting how he acted. But thats just how i see it. And felt.
Think Henry is taking after his dad, he seems a very know-it-all type of kid, thinks he's funny etc.

Not his fault as his life has been spent in front of a camera, he plays the clown, trys to be funny, loves attention as he's always performing. Not good. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know this is old but I still can’t believe they were gifted 5!! Stokke highchairs and they were personalised, that is like £1000 makes me so angry

Reactions: 3
Its just their latest youtube video. Uts that stupid channelled everyone keeps doing getting their kids to wait and not touch the sweets or food. This one has something under the bowl and their seeing who can wait till mum comes back.
The girls did brilliantly their were so funny what their did.
But Henry as soon as the door shut he lifted it up amd was like wow n them put his face into the plate thats hold the bowl n sweets it was disgusting how he acted. But thats just how i see it. And felt.
I only saw the one with the girls, what wad the video called please?

edit- ignore me, just didn’t watch to the end!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I know this is old but I still can’t believe they were gifted 5!! Stokke highchairs and they were personalised, that is like £1000 makes me so angry
It’s an absolute PISS TAKE!

I know what I’ll go! Run downstairs! Holding jimmy and film it!
Is she bleeping thick or what! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Regarding the YouTube video what’s under the bowl. How long did she want to leave the girls in that room alone. It was a ridiculous amount of time. What if one of them had lifted the bowl, put the sweet in their mouth and choked!

Reactions: 2
Did Henry get gifted a high chair?! What was the point in that. He’s much much older than the triplets so he must have been 4? When it was gifted.

Yes, Henry was also gifted a chair, so he wasn’t left out allegedly. I don’t think he has ever used it.

• Haha
Just watched the sweet video... them girls left in that room for far too long on their own.. then when Henry just took what he wanted and started scoffing them.. "no you failed the challenge you cant have any now" but here you go have a few more! 😂
Night 3 I think we were on last night for the girls in cath kidson pjs.. wonder if it will be the same tonight 😂

Just watched the sweet video... them girls left in that room for far too long on their own.. then when Henry just took what he wanted and started scoffing them.. "no you failed the challenge you cant have any now" but here you go have a few more! 😂
Night 3 I think we were on last night for the girls in cath kidson pjs.. wonder if it will be the same tonight 😂
I have a feeling Henry was told to play up for the cameras.

I have a feeling Henry was told to play up for the cameras.
Those poor kids, all like performing monkeys especially Henry as he's older & understands more. I can hear them both now, Henners do this, say that, pretend your this that or the other, act like this etc, etc.
Such a shame, what an awful way to bring up your kids, using them as commodities 😢

So start of lockdown you can’t keep Alex in!

Pissing off on two hour bike rides, now there easing rules, he all of a sudden doesn’t want to leave the house 🤔
I wonder if that’s anything to do with having to start travelling to work 🤣
Princess Charlottes got so used to him being at home! They really are a boring family to watch! I click through their videos! I’m starting to wonder if Instagram is just boring in general to be honest! 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.