Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly do not see anything wrong with what they are wearing, for example kaci in a bikini top and shorts, it was summer, what did you expect her to wear a full joggers and jumper set? of course she is going to wear smaller clothing as it’s summer. she wasn’t posing provocatively or forcing cleavage or anything. Grace usually wears small tops with joggers, which i know for a fact i did and so did many other people in my area did at her age, she’s 13 for gods sake we need to stop sexualising kids!! i understand that they are online and have put themselves out there but if you genuinely feel uncomfortable with a 13 year old girl wearing a little top that covers her boobs and most of her tummy i think you are in the wrong here. just because they put themselves out there online doesn’t mean they aren’t normal people that do things normal kids their age do. Also with Kaci wearing fake tan and makeup, she’s almost 16, same thing most girls her age are doing it and no one bats a eyelid, she can do the same without being sexualised once again. Personally i think it’s great she feels comfortable enough posting tik toks and yt vidoes without makeup, but then when she wants to she can make herself dolled up with makeup. She’s defintely not as bad as someoke people i know that’s her age and same with grace so i feel like we should cut them some slack.

Reactions: 16
I personally have never seen anyone dressed like Kaci in that summer pic in real life. Shorts with a longer top maybe, a cute dress 😂 what most people wear in summer, in saying that my friends and I are in our twenties and we all said that we wouldn’t wear shorts in this country
I think Grace looks fine though.

Reactions: 3
i honestly do not see anything wrong with what they are wearing, for example kaci in a bikini top and shorts, it was summer, what did you expect her to wear a full joggers and jumper set? of course she is going to wear smaller clothing as it’s summer. she wasn’t posing provocatively or forcing cleavage or anything. Grace usually wears small tops with joggers, which i know for a fact i did and so did many other people in my area did at her age, she’s 13 for gods sake we need to stop sexualising kids!! i understand that they are online and have put themselves out there but if you genuinely feel uncomfortable with a 13 year old girl wearing a little top that covers her boobs and most of her tummy i think you are in the wrong here. just because they put themselves out there online doesn’t mean they aren’t normal people that do things normal kids their age do. Also with Kaci wearing fake tan and makeup, she’s almost 16, same thing most girls her age are doing it and no one bats a eyelid, she can do the same without being sexualised once again. Personally i think it’s great she feels comfortable enough posting tik toks and yt vidoes without makeup, but then when she wants to she can make herself dolled up with makeup. She’s defintely not as bad as someoke people i know that’s her age and same with grace so i feel like we should cut them some slack.
No one is sexualising them. They are doing that themselves.

Reactions: 2
I have been watching this family on and off for the past couple of years and to be honest they seem like a pretty decent family.

Joel and Sarah come across as being really fun and supportive parents.
Kaci I feel is a typical over protective older sister teaching Grace how to put make-up on and helping look after the little ones.
Sophie is just the sweetest, what more can I say that little girl is so precious.
Chloe is Chloe she is the fiesty, cheeky one.

I don't have an issue about the girls clothing perhaps there are one of two items which people might have mixed opinions on but I think for the most part they are just dressing like typical girls.

As far as there content goes I really like seeing there family vlogs and seeing there general day to day lives.

Im not as keen on the challenge videos, especially when they centre around large amounts of money or material things, I just don't find those videos as relatable. Over all though I do enjoy their vidoes.

Reactions: 10
You've missed the point here. Pedophiles exist. Kaci has pictures where the focal lens is on her ass. That is provocative. Yes girls shouldn't haven't to hide themselves to cope with Pedophiles/ rapists etc but thats just the reality of the situation. Someone can very easily use Kaci's pictures for pleasure. This whole premise that everyone else is doing it is not a good enough reason for her parents to turn a blind eye to it. The thought of someone doing that to your child's pictures should be revolting to you. Just cause someone tells you to jump off a cliff doesn't mean that you do so this whole argument that everyone else does doesnt necessarily stand

Reactions: 6
You've missed the point here. Pedophiles exist. Kaci has pictures where the focal lens is on her ass. That is provocative. Yes girls shouldn't haven't to hide themselves to cope with Pedophiles/ rapists etc but thats just the reality of the situation. Someone can very easily use Kaci's pictures for pleasure. This whole premise that everyone else is doing it is not a good enough reason for her parents to turn a blind eye to it. The thought of someone doing that to your child's pictures should be revolting to you. Just cause someone tells you to jump off a cliff doesn't mean that you do so this whole argument that everyone else does doesnt necessarily stand
You missed her point also. Should we just lock up our girls and forbid them to post themselves in fear of paedophiles and rapists? Shouldn't the girls be allowed to make their own choices and go about their lives safely? Their pages are monitored and if their parents are fine with them dressing the way they do then far be it from me to tell them it's not right. There's a lot more worrying content online than a 16-year-old in a bralette and shorts.

It's completely fine to agree to disagree and move on. Frankly, I think this discussion is derailing the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's worrying that they just sit back and allow there daughters to post pictures/dances like that isn't it. There parents clearly don't care if people use there content in that kind of way, they are neglecting to protect them. We are clearly not the only ones to think like that though as Graces TikTok keeps getting blocked.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I really like this family and have watched them for a few years now. Just recently though there's been a lot of focus around the more expensive items, which I'm not loving. As influencers I think they need to think.more about there content as younger people are watching and think the things being bought in these videos are "normal". The sort of things being bought I would class as being a Xmas present or birthday present not just everyday buying. Normal families can't afford this stuff but there children are wanting it so much due to the fact influencers are making these purchases look like a everyday purchase! Please consider who your viewers are!

Reactions: 12
Honestly I really like this family and have watched them for a few years now. Just recently though there's been a lot of focus around the more expensive items, which I'm not loving. As influencers I think they need to think.more about there content as younger people are watching and think the things being bought in these videos are "normal". The sort of things being bought I would class as being a Xmas present or birthday present not just everyday buying. Normal families can't afford this stuff but there children are wanting it so much due to the fact influencers are making these purchases look like a everyday purchase! Please consider who your viewers are!
Out of all of the youtubers that I watch they come across as being the most materialistic. Even the bigger more popular channels don't seem to be as obsessed with designer and branded items. There not relatable at all or down to earth.

Reactions: 2
Out of all of the youtubers that I watch they come across as being the most materialistic. Even the bigger more popular channels don't seem to be as obsessed with designer and branded items. There not relatable at all or down to earth.
They are relatable in the sense that their girls have a normal life. They go to school like everyone else and go out with friends etc, which is much more relatable that channels like family fizz where the kids are completely isolated with no structure. They live a seemingly normal life, it’s just that they’re very materialistic but have always been. I do agree that they’re a bit too materialistic but you can tell Joel was brought up with this level of wealth and him and Sarah are just giving the girls the best life they can.

i dont understand why people are so concerned about how the girls dress. nearly every person i know or see on tiktok or IG who is around the same age as the girls dress like this. same thing goes for the tiktok dances and the Instagram poses, if you scroll through the app everyone that age is doing the exact same thing and if you have an issue with it then your issue should be with society for normalizing the sexualisation of children not the parents for allowing the children to dress the way they want to(which i don't see any issue with at all). this isn't the old ages and im assuming most ppl on this thread are adults and if you were to dress or act in that way in your day it would be seen as inappropriate but its 2021 things are different and i don't think they should be shamed for behaving and acting just like any other kid their age.

I agree with you in regards to the children going to school and the structure but that is the only thing I find relatable about them. Refusing to wear anything that isn't 100s of pounds and being that obsessed with designer things I don't find relatable at all. Just because something is more expensive it doesn't mean it is going to be better.

The way Kaci was so shocked about hers dads trainers being low is price in their shopping challenge was really shocking. They were £63 with the saving code. A lot of people would not consider that cheap.

I agree with you in regards to the children going to school and the structure but that is the only thing I find relatable about them. Refusing to wear anything that isn't 100s of pounds and being that obsessed with designer things I don't find relatable at all. Just because something is more expensive it doesn't mean it is going to be better.

The way Kaci was so shocked about hers dads trainers being low is price in their shopping challenge was really shocking. They were £63 with the saving code. A lot of people would not consider that cheap.
alot of people especially in the area they live would find that cheap to be fair. they were born into money so thats what theyre used to. i think regardless of youtube they would still have that same mindset towards money. obviously if they can afford to buy designer why wouldn't they its not like they only recently decided to start buying it and wearing it theyve always had an expensive lifestyle.

i dont understand why people are so concerned about how the girls dress. nearly every person i know or see on tiktok or IG who is around the same age as the girls dress like this. same thing goes for the tiktok dances and the Instagram poses, if you scroll through the app everyone that age is doing the exact same thing and if you have an issue with it then your issue should be with society for normalizing the sexualisation of children not the parents for allowing the children to dress the way they want to(which i don't see any issue with at all). this isn't the old ages and im assuming most ppl on this thread are adults and if you were to dress or act in that way in your day it would be seen as inappropriate but its 2021 things are different and i don't think they should be shamed for behaving and acting just like any other kid their age.
We all have our own views and opinions on this site, after all this is what this site is for. You shouldn't be assuming anything about us. A lot of us on this forum agree and disagrre with each other but we don't assume things about each.

Reactions: 1
We all have our own views and opinions on this site, after all this is what this site is for. You shouldn't be assuming anything about us. A lot of us on this forum agree and disagrre with each other but we don't assume things about each.
are you offended is assumed you were an adult???

alot of people especially in the area they live would find that cheap to be fair. they were born into money so thats what theyre used to. i think regardless of youtube they would still have that same mindset towards money. obviously if they can afford to buy designer why wouldn't they its not like they only recently decided to start buying it and wearing it theyve always had an expensive lifestyle.
Just because you are born into money it doesn't mean that you have to have an entitled attitute. And just becuase you can afford expensive branded things it doesn't mean you have to only buy branded clothes. If they want to only buy expensive things then that is their decision but a lot of people cant relate to that.

are you offended is assumed you were an adult???
Your assuming that if we chose to walk around dressed the way they are then we would see that as innapropriate and thats why we disagree with it. No one has said that on here. We were not even talking about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just because you are born into money it doesn't mean that you have to have an entitled attitute. And just becuase you can afford expensive branded things it doesn't mean you have to only buy branded clothes. If they want to only buy expensive things then that is their decision but a lot of people cant relate to that.
majority of graces clothes, from what they show us, is from shein. a top from there is like £4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.