Dad V Girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
def childcare. i’ve read all the comments on her tiktoks, grace tagged her in her spam acc. one of the captions says that it with coco in was better. the little moons are the same ones kaci tried. i recon lauren’s gone and now there holly

Reactions: 2
What are people’s views on kacis new video I personally haven’t watched it but was wondering if it was in good taste ect

They can't keep changing bubbles every week? They have had a few now
They've only had Roland the one time when his kids weren't with him for like 3-4 weeks back in Summer 2020. Now the babysitter - the babysitter doesn't count in their bubble really bc she is employed by them and shes needed when they are working/filming or to go out and supervise the older girls/take their pictures for content etc.
They are still legally allowed to form another bubble with a single person household, i.e Sarah's sister if that's who you're referring too.

Reactions: 2
What are people’s views on kacis new video I personally haven’t watched it but was wondering if it was in good taste ect
I watched it an I think it's fine. It's a popular trend that many people have done.

In their new vid they mentioned that Joel’s sister was in college when they went to spain. Do they mean sixth form college or uni because I’m wondering just how young she is

In their new vid they mentioned that Joel’s sister was in college when they went to spain. Do they mean sixth form college or uni because I’m wondering just how young she is
Sixth form college, let’s bare in mind they live there 10 years ago so she’s probs 27/28 now

Reactions: 1
To be fair no, she didn’t even manage to finish the challenge and from my point of view it was like as if she couldn’t be bothered to do the challenge, she put no effort or whatsoever

Reactions: 8
To be fair no, she didn’t even manage to finish the challenge and from my point of view it was like as if she couldn’t be bothered to do the challenge, she put no effort or whatsoever
Yeah I felt like it was a very half-arse video that she only put out bc she hadn't put anything out in a while.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I felt like it was a very half-arse video that she only put out bc she hadn't put anything out in a while.
She didn't seem to eat anything more than usual, lunch and dinner and some coca cola. Really put no effort into it at all

Reactions: 4
She didn't seem to eat anything more than usual, lunch and dinner and some coca cola. Really put no effort into it at all
She didn’t even start the video with an introduction. Maybe she’s struggling to keep up with uploads since she talked about not wanting to stop filming her video when she was doing the challenge for dad v girls.

She didn’t even start the video with an introduction. Maybe she’s struggling to keep up with uploads since she talked about not wanting to stop filming her video when she was doing the challenge for dad v girls.
I guess it is GCSE year for her so she's probably quite busy

Reactions: 6
So they’re releasing a video they made a year ago. Seems a long time for it to be released 🤷🏻‍♀️

It must have also been hard editing so they probably put it off until they were ready to besides they also needed to think about everyone (Sarah's family) and whether they were ok with the upload/when they uploaded too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.