Dad v girls #6 Kaci’s attitude so bratty, Chloe’s throwing a paddy, have Sarah and Joel forgot about Madd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused, are they moving there full time or going on a trip? Definitely seems excessive if they aren't going for 6+ months
I think they’re travelling for a year but will be home at some points during the year. But that’s what she said in a video ages ago when she first mentioned travelling. I’m not sure if that’s changed now it’s actually all arranged

Reactions: 4
We need thread suggestions please. Just went to make a new thread but can’t see any suggestions for next title x

Reactions: 1
What was the point of Kaci and Ava getting "jobs" at DesVu if they are going travelling and have spent more time on holiday than working since they started? They took work from competent people who know how to provide good customer service - and know how to turn up on time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure it's going to be your typical 18/19 year old backpacking trip ,I'm fully expecting 4/5 star hotels

Reactions: 13
I feel like if they’re not gonna do hostels it doesn’t really count as “backpacking” and they’re not gonna get the full experience. One of the best parts of backpacking is getting to meet people from around the world, maybe travel with them too etc. they deffo won’t get that in posh hotels.

Reactions: 7
Dad v girls #7 - kacis going travelling, no new videos is this DVG cracking?

Reactions: 7
Off topic but does anyone know where Kaci’s grey blazer is from that she always wears?

Reactions: 1
They’ll stay in a hostel then say they didn’t feel safe and didn’t enjoy it so decided 5 star hotels were the best choice for them
all funded by Joel, whose initial reaction will supposedly have been to jump on a plane and fly out to protect them, before Sarah managed to talk him out of it, and he offered to pay for a bodyguard to keep them safe while still being able to stay in hotels and have that true gap year backpacking experience without feeling unsafe, only for them to then agree that fancy five star hotels are the only option to keep his princesses safe, as their "travelling" quickly evolves into an extended first class holiday. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.