Dad v girls #6 Kaci’s attitude so bratty, Chloe’s throwing a paddy, have Sarah and Joel forgot about Madd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am utterly shocked. My daughter brought something from the Des Vu Boxing Day sale today. She’s 12 and finally saved up enough pocket money and Xmas money to buy it however the size she wanted was out of stock, so she went for a smaller sze and she really really wanted it. I told her that’s fine we can just get a refund if it’s too small for you, until 4 hours after she had ordered & the Boxing Day sales started they posted saying it’s non refundable.

As a mum I was confused and annoyed; why wasn’t this advertised? I have a legal background so I know my way around consumer rights etc and I knew this was a breach of two laws to protect consumers. So I made a complaint to the trading standards, not just for my daughter, for the 1000s of other people who probably didn’t know the same. They breached the law by doing this so why wouldn’t I.

I then messaged the business on instagram, here’s the reply I got! So unprofessional and as a mum whose daughter is obsessed with the family I am so unimpressed right now, don’t think I will even tell my daughter what they said.View attachment 2652024View attachment 2652025 View attachment 2652027View attachment 2652028View attachment 2652029
I cannot believe a business like this can be so unprofessional? My daughter said it’s most likely the eldest daughter and her friend replying to the messages. Makes sense. What a terrible business
---
I understand I got it wrong but seriously this business is utter sh#t
They’re genuinely breaking the law by not offering refunds and advertising what they’re doing on Instagram? You couldn’t make this up.

IMG_4750.jpeg

Reactions: 8
They’re genuinely breaking the law by not offering refunds and advertising what they’re doing on Instagram? You couldn’t make this up.

View attachment 2652106
yep exactly why i was concerned by this very strange policy. I am sure they only added it to the highlight after I had messaged as I had already looked through it all.

still even if it’s on the highlight it’s very hidden, many people could have missed it like we did! I’m not letting go of this even if they are offering me a refund. What about all them kids (no adult is buying this sh#t) who have just spent money on something and can’t return it! Greedy family exploiting children

it’s very obvious they were trying to shut me up by being rude to me, and then no apology just the excuse I am a troll. My account is literally pictures my teenage daughters, wine, and my husband yeah I’m definitely a troll🙄 stupid people running an unethical business that’s it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
yep exactly why i was concerned by this very strange policy. I am sure they only added it to the highlight after I had messaged as I had already looked through it all.

still even if it’s on the highlight it’s very hidden, many people could have missed it like we did! I’m not letting go of this even if they are offering me a refund. What about all them kids (no adult is buying this sh#t) who have just spent money on something and can’t return it! Greedy family exploiting children

it’s very obvious they were trying to shut me up by being rude to me, and then no apology just the excuse I am a troll. My account is literally pictures my teenage daughters, wine, and my husband yeah I’m definitely a troll🙄 stupid people running an unethical business that’s it
there’s also the people who might have stumbled across some of their stuff elsewhere eg footasylum, and went straight to their website without even checking Instagram. A lot of the places I buy from, I never check their insta stories/highlights/feeds.

Reactions: 13
There’s also a thing called “Ombudsman” and they help people get refunds and help with complaints when businesses are refusing/being awkward (if I’m correct)

I think the day Dadvgirls have their down fall will be a wonderful day for tattle 😂

Reactions: 11
There’s also a thing called “Ombudsman” and they help people get refunds and help with complaints when businesses are refusing/being awkward (if I’m correct)

I think the day Dadvgirls have their down fall will be a wonderful day for tattle 😂
Yes I’ve done this before. Used resolver and they’ve passed it all on to the relevant people and ombudsman on your behalf. It’s a good service to use

Reactions: 4
This Boxing Day sale seemed very dodgy, like are they hiding something, why would you not allow returns people are more likely to return and repurchase if you have good customer service and customers can return or exchange items for the right size.
I feel like they care more about solskin then des vu Because since solskin came along desvu has gone down hill

I am utterly shocked. My daughter brought something from the Des Vu Boxing Day sale today. She’s 12 and finally saved up enough pocket money and Xmas money to buy it however the size she wanted was out of stock, so she went for a smaller sze and she really really wanted it. I told her that’s fine we can just get a refund if it’s too small for you, until 4 hours after she had ordered & the Boxing Day sales started they posted saying it’s non refundable.

As a mum I was confused and annoyed; why wasn’t this advertised? I have a legal background so I know my way around consumer rights etc and I knew this was a breach of two laws to protect consumers. So I made a complaint to the trading standards, not just for my daughter, for the 1000s of other people who probably didn’t know the same. They breached the law by doing this so why wouldn’t I.

I then messaged the business on instagram, here’s the reply I got! So unprofessional and as a mum whose daughter is obsessed with the family I am so unimpressed right now, don’t think I will even tell my daughter what they said.View attachment 2652024View attachment 2652025 View attachment 2652027View attachment 2652028View attachment 2652029
I cannot believe a business like this can be so unprofessional? My daughter said it’s most likely the eldest daughter and her friend replying to the messages. Makes sense. What a terrible business
---

---
I would never buy anything from them purely based off this encounter. Some basic customer service training wouldn’t go amiss. Clear thickos running their account.

Reactions: 12
That customer service reply is extremely immature and unprofessional. If someone has a genuine query or complaint they’re now labelled as a troll?? that’s ridiculous! I swear these YouTubers/influencers can’t handle any criticism or questions they just immediately shut it down by calling people trolls instead of having the maturity and decency to listen. Yeah sometimes we all can be the ones who make a mistake or misunderstand something but if these YouTubers/influencers were actually professionals and qualified in what they do then they would have their websites , social media pages and costumer service system all set up way better and then customers would not be confused or not be able to find were it says certain things.
Keeping info about refunds or whatever else saved in an insta highlight is stupid anyone could easily not see that. Joel is a weirdo who exploits his kids cause he has no intelligence, skills or drive in himself to work hard and provide for his family so instead he uses his kids to make all the money and he takes full credit for it. Sarah is also just as bad she’s happily gone along with exploiting the kids.

Reactions: 10
I used to read here when I didn’t really know DVG, had just seen a couple of videos on YouTube. Recently subscribed to both DVG and Kaci as I actually really liked them and didn’t get what all the comments were about on here. Will be unsubscribing now after reading those message threads about the refund. So unprofessional and down right rude. Very obvious it was Kaci and Ava replying. I imagine Ava being in Kaci’s ear telling her what to say. I’ve said this on here before but I get THE worst vibes from Ava. Something about her doesn’t sit right with me. Even when they flew first class back home from NYC and the captain made an announcement as Ava was speaking she rolled her eyes and made a face as if he was supposed to just stop speaking because SHE was trying to say something for the vlog. The captain had said something along the lines of if you are passing through economy or something like that and Ava laughed and said something like “well we’re not”. Just completely bragging that they got to go business. She wouldn’t have what she has if it wasn’t for Kaci, she has stuck to her like a leech and will continue to do so unless the family cuts her off which I doubt.

• Heart
No returns on clothing is very crappy, you can follow a size chart all you like I tend to get a ratio of 3times in 10 that the size I am on the “chart” will fit.

Reactions: 7
I

---
hope your daughter is feeling alright she must have felt down by DVG knowing that she’s a fan of them :( xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

yet here you are on a trolling site 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
becoming self aware?
She did a poll obviously her followers aren’t really gonna give a tit most of them being teenage girls, but considering she had to ask you know it’s gonna be a bunch of expensive tit she just wanted rather than needed.
On a related note I was having a bit of a scan through Kaci’s videos and despite her having all these social media’s and been on YouTube for 4 or so years now I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hobby 🤔.

becoming self aware?
I don’t buy this ‘care’ if you really cared then announce you won’t be posting it because of this reason and don’t want to upset people. Why say it’s my most requested video (clear people want it) then go on to say do you guys want it but I don’t want to upset anyone, so what if one person said don’t do it she wouldn’t?

yet here you are on a trolling site 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
just because I’ve come on here to show what an unprofessional business this is doesn’t mean I’m a troll hun. Im not trolling the business like they thought i was? what’s ur point
---
I

hope your daughter is feeling alright she must have felt down by DVG knowing that she’s a fan of them :( xx
I

Thank you and yes she is quite upset over it, I don’t blame her. She’s been watching for ages and had been wanting the tanning products & hoodie on her xmas List as she really wanted them. She got the tan for xmas from me but the hoodie was always out of stock so she got money from family to buy it. A shame really, bless her. She is feeling super let down but I’m glad I know more about this family from reading here, I don’t want my daughter looking up to a family that encourages drinking at 14…

Last edited:
So much for not posting what she got 🙄

She 100% knows what she’s doing. Posting it so she can say ‘don’t send me hate, people were begging me to upload’
As self serving as her father.

I’m interested to see what Kaci will pack for traveling with all the designer stuff she has, wonder if she’ll take a lot with her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.