Dad v girls #6 Kaci’s attitude so bratty, Chloe’s throwing a paddy, have Sarah and Joel forgot about Madd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8459.png

no reply to this🙄 not surprised really, 0 customer service skills. Just shows it was definitely one of the family replying

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2656809
no reply to this🙄 not surprised really, 0 customer service skills. Just shows it was definitely one of the family replying
Kaci has definitely put in a tiktok and YouTube video before that her and Ava are running the dms that day, but the sarcy responses I wouldn’t be surprised are Joel as he talks like that a lot

Reactions: 10
Those messages are completely unacceptable on a business account, I hope TS go to town on them! If they were selling on a platform, they would get kicked off for unprofessional messages like that.

I listened to Kaci’s podcast that she did with Saving Grace earlier, the girl is obsessed with alcohol! I know she is young and was probably trying to impress the host, but as the relative of a chronic alcoholic, it was awful to hear a young girl talking about it the way she did, saying she couldn’t go on a date without downing booze first 🙄 Also her joke about getting a BBC for A levels, ewww.

Reactions: 14
As if Joel and Sarah gave their niece Des vu merch for Christmas
And the thing is whilst I don’t think the Piggotts are struggling, they definitely don’t have as much free cash as Sarah and Joel. They could have really given them something special.

Reactions: 10
Is there a reason they haven’t really done any Christmas content this year? Usually December is full of secret santas and gift swaps, seems really out of the ordinary for them

Reactions: 2
Is there a reason they haven’t really done any Christmas content this year? Usually December is full of secret santas and gift swaps, seems really out of the ordinary for them
Joel put something on his insta other day. Basically blaming it on them all being ill.. shame that they don't have to work like normal people when still ill.

Reactions: 6
Joel put something on his insta other day. Basically blaming it on them all being ill.. shame that they don't have to work like normal people when still ill.
Yep! Shame they don’t have a company sick policy of 5 paid sick days before going onto SSP which is about £90 a week!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s better they didn’t post rather than force poorly kids to make content. They couldn’t possibly create Christmas content without exploiting the youngest ones

Reactions: 2
Have they been quiet on socials or just not posted since mid December? I don’t follow them so don’t see their stories

Reactions: 4
Have they been quiet on socials or just not posted since mid December? I don’t follow them so don’t see their stories
They’ve posted the odd thing but in comparison to normal very quiet. Mainly posting des vu stuff & the Christmas sale

Kaci buying light coloured trainers for traveling for activities like hiking. I just don’t see why you’d buy such a light colour for that kind of thing surely will get dirty quick

Kaci buying light coloured trainers for traveling for activities like hiking. I just don’t see why you’d buy such a light colour for that kind of thing surely will get dirty quick
just an excuse to buy new ones. she hasn't grown up to value her possessions - muddy trainers will simply be replaced. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.