Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another shopping video based on money 😩 thought they would do content based on there viewers and do something that was low income because they will have children who are watching who are not as privileged as them and won’t understand the concept of people having more money that another’s

Reactions: 5
Teaching their kids to be greedy brats. ‘No get both’ when the girl was going to put one back.

hope it bites them on the arse one day.

Reactions: 11
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think Sarah making the girls go into Zara for Sophie and Chloe after the toy shop wasn’t the fairest thing , of course Kaci and Grace would probably get anything they asked for but with an hour to split between the four girls they could of used the opportunity to teach the younger ones about turn taking which I think with cocos behaviour like they’ve mentioned would of been a very easy way for them to teach sharing in a different way

Reactions: 3
She said she wanted the other 45 clearly in a jokey way however after they left Zara (Whig Sarah chosen for the younger two ) there was around 22 minutes left that the older two spent in JD yes Kaci and Grace got things from Zara but the purpose of going there was for the younger two exactly like the purpose of going to JD was for Kaci and Grace and the younger two got stuff , then they went the sweet shop which was around 3 minutes so actually Kaci and Grace had 13 minutes in the shop of their choice between them , of course it doesn’t matter that much to Kaci and Grace I just think they could of used it as a. Opportunity to teach the younger two about turn taking and sharing

I feel like Kaci and Grace weren’t fair with CoCo and Sophie. I’m glad Sarah gave them another turn in Zara. Kaci and Grace always get a lot more from these challenges, it was nice to see C & S get something out of it and have some fun. They’ve said before that Sophie struggles to make decisions so I didn’t like the way they were being rushed by Kaci and Grace (who both also took a long time to make their decisions!). I hope they do a shopping challenge in the future with just C & S, so they can have time to choose something special and it not be all designer designer designer!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree the two older girls do nearly all the shopping challenges. Plus they’ve said so many times about how stressful it is for Sophie rushing. Kaci should be more understanding of Sophie’s needs and Coco’s age. They were all trying to show her things at one point.

I feel like Kaci and Grace weren’t fair with CoCo and Sophie. I’m glad Sarah gave them another turn in Zara. Kaci and Grace always get a lot more from these challenges, it was nice to see C & S get something out of it and have some fun. They’ve said before that Sophie struggles to make decisions so I didn’t like the way they were being rushed by Kaci and Grace (who both also took a long time to make their decisions!). I hope they do a shopping challenge in the future with just C & S, so they can have time to choose something special and it not be all designer designer designer!
They looked at Charlotte Tilbury and Juicy Couture too!
She said she wanted the other 45 clearly in a jokey way however after they left Zara (Whig Sarah chosen for the younger two ) there was around 22 minutes left that the older two spent in JD yes Kaci and Grace got things from Zara but the purpose of going there was for the younger two exactly like the purpose of going to JD was for Kaci and Grace and the younger two got stuff , then they went the sweet shop which was around 3 minutes so actually Kaci and Grace had 13 minutes in the shop of their choice between them , of course it doesn’t matter that much to Kaci and Grace I just think they could of used it as a. Opportunity to teach the younger two about turn taking and sharing

I don’t think it’s particularly fair to have a child who needs more time to choose and gets stressed if rushed take part in a challenge based on rushing and splitting time in a way she can’t understand. I’m sure there will be some challenges they can all take part in but that was a bad shout in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
No to be fair I do agree about Sophie shouldn’t of been rushed but maybe these types of challenges with such a short time frame shouldn’t be done ? I was just thinking on the part of Chloe and how they’ve gone on about behaviour previously

Reactions: 4
I think they should have left Kaci and grace out of this one- just done it with Sophie and Chloe as they haven’t had a challenge for ages and and not had the time limit and took their time.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s time they stopped the money challenges. It’s not fun to watch a dad pushing 40 in a tracksuit telling his kids to fill their arms with stuff.

Im guilty of treating my daughter but she knows that it’s not an unlimited thing and she had a concept of money. Something these don’t. Their kids will end up addicted to spending and in deep debt when they grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just can't understand how people want to keep watching these shopping challenges! ZzZzZzz. Going out buying a load of crap just after Christmas in January when most people are literally counting down the days until payday! Kaci is really starting to annoy me! They need some new content and fast!

Reactions: 13
Do they hoard it all or take most of it back? I’m guessing the older girls just have wardrobes full to the brim of clothes with tags on them.

It's so unsafe to have Madison in that pramsuit in a carseat 😩 I have messaged them before about it, seen it and ignored it.
And also she can overheat in it while in an infant carrier. 🤦‍♀️ Just basic stuff they are failing at!

It's so unsafe to have Madison in that pramsuit in a carseat 😩 I have messaged them before about it, seen it and ignored it.
And also she can overheat in it while in an infant carrier. 🤦‍♀️ Just basic stuff they are failing at!
youd think after 5 kids youd know, its basic common knowledge. This is what happens when people keep having kids when there older ones are grown up, they don’t listen to the new safety rules because well you know there other kids survived. just so blind minded.

Reactions: 5
I find it so vulgar Joe just basically saying you can have what you want. I also understand Sophie needs but you can still try and instill basic please and thank you. Coco putting something back would of been a perfect learning opportunity

Reactions: 9
i used to enjoy watching the majority of dadvgirls vlogs, but the endless "challenges" where joel basically just throws money at the girls and they end up with excessive purchases on an almost weekly basis are becoming difficult to watch. they're not "challenges" - it's simply joel spending loads of money on the girls under the agreement that they follow specific rules. it's repetitive and it's getting boring. not only is it incredibly crass to consistently be highlighting that you have so much money you can buy designer clothes and huge numbers of toys on a weekly basis - which must be difficult for so many of their viewers who are struggling financially - it ensures that the girls have absolutely no understanding of the value of money, - the younger ones are incredibly spoilt as they never seem to be told no, and when the older two eventually move out and have to fend for themselves, they are going to have quite a shock - and potentially end up in debt, because it will be instinctive for them to spend excessively with no understanding of money and what they can actually afford. it's also sad to see how much their vlogs have changed over time, with the overwhelming majority of their content now based on nothing more than spending money. it's hardly relatable viewing - especially when a huge amount of their audience are teenagers!

Reactions: 10
I find it so vulgar Joe just basically saying you can have what you want. I also understand Sophie needs but you can still try and instill basic please and thank you. Coco putting something back would of been a perfect learning opportunity
They almost broke their neck to tell her to get both from what I heard.

The older girls used to be quite sweet but now they are boring and lack any personality.

It was literally just Christmas too and now they’re getting more toys and materialistic things that the girls don’t even need they just want it cause they’re greedy. I understand it’s their channel and if that’s what they want to spend their money on that’s their choice but they’re making their kids so spoilt in the worst way possible. Kaci and Grace talk about designer stuff like it’s another language they’re that obsessed with it and constantly want new things they’re never told no or to wait. I get that if you’re being raised with lots of money and used to getting whatever you want that becomes normal to you and those kids wouldn’t be able to handle it if they no longer could get new things all the time. It’s Sarah’s and Joel’s fault for letting this happen. Spending money unnecessarily like that is such a waste. How do these kids fully appreciate anything they get? the amount of toys the younger two have there’s no way they play with it all.
Also obviously she just had a baby so of course she’s going to be tired but something does seem off about Sarahs mood and I do hope she’s alright. I think there’s a lot of pressure after someone has a baby for everything to be perfect and to feel completely happy all the time especially on social media where babies are used as though they’re a materialistic item to show off, compete with people on who has the cutest baby and get likes on photos. Having a baby is a serious thing that can affect your mental health. I’m not saying Sarah is struggling but if she is I hope she knows it’s okay to get help and she doesn’t have to talk about it on YouTube or social media cause it’s her private business. Of course I could be completely wrong and she’s absolutely fine.

It was literally just Christmas too and now they’re getting more toys and materialistic things that the girls don’t even need they just want it cause they’re greedy. I understand it’s their channel and if that’s what they want to spend their money on that’s their choice but they’re making their kids so spoilt in the worst way possible. Kaci and Grace talk about designer stuff like it’s another language they’re that obsessed with it and constantly want new things they’re never told no or to wait. I get that if you’re being raised with lots of money and used to getting whatever you want that becomes normal to you and those kids wouldn’t be able to handle it if they no longer could get new things all the time. It’s Sarah’s and Joel’s fault for letting this happen. Spending money unnecessarily like that is such a waste. How do these kids fully appreciate anything they get? the amount of toys the younger two have there’s no way they play with it all.
Also obviously she just had a baby so of course she’s going to be tired but something does seem off about Sarahs mood and I do hope she’s alright. I think there’s a lot of pressure after someone has a baby for everything to be perfect and to feel completely happy all the time especially on social media where babies are used as though they’re a materialistic item to show off, compete with people on who has the cutest baby and get likes on photos. Having a baby is a serious thing that can affect your mental health. I’m not saying Sarah is struggling but if she is I hope she knows it’s okay to get help and she doesn’t have to talk about it on YouTube or social media cause it’s her private business. Of course I could be completely wrong and she’s absolutely fine.
No I have a feeling that that's why they have put the schedule down to once a week because she is struggling prob not so much physically as they have both home but maybe she has a bit of postnatal depression! I also think that the older girls are proberly busy alot (which is great for them as teenagers unlike the inghams isolated kids) and getting harder to get them interested in filming hence the only way to entice them is with money challenges.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.