Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saying if Sarah had pnd she should share her experience because of the following she has it would be really a respectful thing and would help their channel
i don’t really think respectful is the right word? if sarah is going through a hard time with mental health she shouldn’t feel obliged to publicly speak about it and people shouldn’t expect her to. yes it’s a good thing when people talk about their experience and raise awareness but nobody should be expected to be whatsoever. it’s a very personal thing and if people choose not to discuss that with people, especially not the public. she is entitled to privacy and her speculated pnd isn’t anyone else’s business but hers and her family

i don’t really think respectful is the right word? if sarah is going through a hard time with mental health she shouldn’t feel obliged to publicly speak about it and people shouldn’t expect her to. yes it’s a good thing when people talk about their experience and raise awareness but nobody should be expected to be whatsoever. it’s a very personal thing and if people choose not to discuss that with people, especially not the public. she is entitled to privacy and her speculated pnd isn’t anyone else’s business but hers and her family and not a means to “grow their channel”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been watching dadvgirls since probably their 3rd or 4th video. I've never been a fan of family channels but I loved how 'normal' and relatable they were. But I'd say the last year I've completely gone off them... they're so lazy with their videos and all they do is show off their expensive items and Sarah's fake laugh 🙄
I'm really disappointed as I always raved about them and told people to watch them but they bring nothing to YouTube anymore, it's the same old thing.
My theory is they're trying to build an older audience as they will no longer be the 'typical family channel' now kaci and grace are older - hence the love island videos. I give them another year and there suscribers and views will plateau and the growth will just stop.

Reactions: 11
You know i think Ronald creating his own channel had a knock on effect on DadvGirls. I know Ronalds personality is beyond boring but he used to bring majority of their crazy ideas to life and who knows maybe majority of them were his ideas. I feel like every since he stopped featuring so much they have struggled with content ideas to bring in the views

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice a couple of the love islanders mentioned Sarah being pregnant, Maddison is what 11 weeks old now? When did they plan that video? Clearly have no new ideas.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice a couple of the love islanders mentioned Sarah being pregnant, Maddison is what 11 weeks old now? When did they plan that video? Clearly have no new ideas.
They said they planned to do it earlier but because Madison came early they didn’t get the chance

I sniff a whole load of BS they had over a month nd had time to do white elephant etc 🙄
They’re just not that that great at keeping to a schedule. In the video Kaci did with that love island girl (no offence to her but her voice was grating) she talks about it being a Christmassy theme yet it was uploaded at the start of January. If they are trying to move to an older fan base with the eldest girls growing up, then maybe they should try and be more professional and actually keep to a schedule.

Reactions: 6
i get this feeling with Joel that makes me think he’s one of those parents that constantly treat their kids like their they’re one of their friends. It’s like he tries so hard to be this cool dad and perfect parent that other dads envy. Do you guys know what I mean? he seems very soft with the kids hence why grace is the way she is now. How on earth she has so many animals I don’t know cause when I was her age I BEGGED for a hamster. And I mean months and months but she says she wants something and he instantly agrees. Probably good for the views. ‘meet graces new animal’ ‘new member of the family’ ‘we got a new pet’ blah blah blah.

anywho, I feel silly to say it but I still have a bit of a soft spot for them. Them as in Sarah and the kids. I cannot stand Joel anymore oh my goodness. I certainly don’t like them as much as I did before but compared to other family channels I will still watch

Reactions: 7
i get this feeling with Joel that makes me think he’s one of those parents that constantly treat their kids like their they’re one of their friends. It’s like he tries so hard to be this cool dad and perfect parent that other dads envy. Do you guys know what I mean? he seems very soft with the kids hence why grace is the way she is now. How on earth she has so many animals I don’t know cause when I was her age I BEGGED for a hamster. And I mean months and months but she says she wants something and he instantly agrees. Probably good for the views. ‘meet graces new animal’ ‘new member of the family’ ‘we got a new pet’ blah blah blah.

anywho, I feel silly to say it but I still have a bit of a soft spot for them. Them as in Sarah and the kids. I cannot stand Joel anymore oh my goodness. I certainly don’t like them as much as I did before but compared to other family channels I will still watch
I agree with you except i acc like Joel I don’t like Sarah she seems so stuck up I dunno haha

Reactions: 2
I agree with you except i acc like Joel I don’t like Sarah she seems so stuck up I dunno haha

Sarah and kaci are ver familiar they always seem to be together and agree on everything.

And it’s the same with joel and Grace. Grace wants a pet Joel says yes
Joel and Grace wanted the ducks in lockdown but kaci and Sarah didn’t because it would “smell”
But I was on team Joel and Grace for that because it is educational for Sophie and chloe to see how they hatched and how they grew and learnt in such a small time period

I think it’s the way they come across sometimes that puts people off them. I understand they have just had a new addition but I don’t know why kaci and Grace don’t take charge of the channel they have an editor already so they just need to send the clips across and Sarah and Joel can have some alone time with Maddi without the girls constantly being there

Reactions: 1
Youtube just isn't a priority because from their view they've done the hard work now so they can "afford" to not be as consistent

Reactions: 8
Sarah and kaci are ver familiar they always seem to be together and agree on everything.

And it’s the same with joel and Grace. Grace wants a pet Joel says yes
Joel and Grace wanted the ducks in lockdown but kaci and Sarah didn’t because it would “smell”
But I was on team Joel and Grace for that because it is educational for Sophie and chloe to see how they hatched and how they grew and learnt in such a small time period

I think it’s the way they come across sometimes that puts people off them. I understand they have just had a new addition but I don’t know why kaci and Grace don’t take charge of the channel they have an editor already so they just need to send the clips across and Sarah and Joel can have some alone time with Maddi without the girls constantly being there
From the lack of schedule when it comes to their channels I think it’s safe to say that Kaci and Grace would struggle to take charge since they are both in school. Plus they’re both quite sociable and would rather spend time with friends than planning YouTube videos. I think that is the only thing I like about Joel and Sarah as they haven’t moved to homeschooling (basically no schooling in most cases) like many other parents of family channels have.

Reactions: 5
Who is his sister and how would people know her to send hate? Is she the one that named her daughter Penelope?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.