Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there is something going on personally that they haven't shared wih us...seems weird that they haven't addressed the lack of uploads on their stories?

Reactions: 11
I think the fact they didn’t vlog Christmas and Kaci hasn’t done her annual “What I got for Christmas” vid is a bit strange. I think after that White elephant vid they know they’ll probably get criticised for their excessive spending, but I still thought they’d vlog Christmas. I don’t blame them for taking a break but I think it’s a bit unfair they haven’t told people that they won’t be vlogging or filming for a bit, as people will be waiting for an update. What have stories been about?

Reactions: 8
I think the fact they didn’t vlog Christmas and Kaci hasn’t done her annual “What I got for Christmas” vid is a bit strange. I think after that White elephant vid they know they’ll probably get criticised for their excessive spending, but I still thought they’d vlog Christmas. I don’t blame them for taking a break but I think it’s a bit unfair they haven’t told people that they won’t be vlogging or filming for a bit, as people will be waiting for an update. What have stories been about?
FFA7751B-DFD2-476A-8EA1-A9CF6B2C17EC.png

This is the video they’re coming back with tomorrow 🤦🏻‍♀️ Even though most love islanders are now irrelevant af, it’s winter and their audience doesn’t align with love island they’re obviously hopping onto the trend due to the popularity of Kaci’s video with Chloe Burrows. All they see is money signs

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why Love Island? At this point they seem desperate to be noticed by itv.. at least for Kaci to get on the show in a couple of years 💤

Reactions: 7
The funniest thing about the interview was that right at the end Phil asked what they would do if their viewers get ‘bored’ their faces were a picture and I really don’t feel it ended well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The funniest thing about the interview was that right at the end Phil asked what they would do if their viewers get ‘bored’ their faces were a picture and I really don’t feel it ended well!!!
Hahaha! Already got one bored viewer in this house.. my daughter unfollowed them recently 🎉

So Joel couldn’t have edited it himself?

Reactions: 4
I thought his job was editing and he loved it….. what a load of tit - exactly what ‘hard work’ does he actually do then? Because he was definitely making out this morning he did everything!!!

Reactions: 15
Has anyone else seen this ? Personally I don’t have a problem with them letting kaci drink but I think this is a really blunt response and they could of addressed it better
BE09F142-EF87-4EC7-BBA1-3E8B78052190.jpeg
to

Also this
Has anyone else seen this ? Personally I don’t have a problem with them letting kaci drink but I think this is a really blunt response and they could of addressed it better
BE09F142-EF87-4EC7-BBA1-3E8B78052190.jpeg
to
EE652EBF-623A-44D7-9DAC-14F52C82DEA5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They are twats.

Nothing clever about letting your kids drink or acting like their best mates.

Woah! I can see both sides, though Joel insisting about the ‘hard work’ is a bit ironic considering they didn’t even ensure to have a video posted for today. It shows their whole channel to be sloppy really, as you’d expect them to be filming a few videos in advance- rather than paying someone to edit one last minute. I don’t doubt it’s work but is it really hard work? I don’t think so

That camera did Joel dirty. And something is definitely up with Sarah imo 🙁

Not them bringing out another collection why is Grace so stuck up herself such a pick me like kaci is it’s so negative I acc don’t like family at all anymore
Grace is 14 she probably changing or trying to be like other people
She goes to an all girl school most secondary school students are the same now

I think Grace is heavily influenced by social media and other tik tokers which is a shame because Grace is a lovely girl she always put other before her (donating to charity instead of buying something for herself in some of the challenges)

But now I think she seen how successful kaci has been and is copying her

I think they were stupid from a business perspective for not having a really decent video up the night before their This Morning interview, as it could’ve brought more viewers to their channel but they haven’t uploaded for 3 weeks yet they sat on a TV show saying how much hard work their job is?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
One thing I don’t get about this channel is if for whatever reason they can’t get a video out on the intended day they wait until their next upload day instead of just getting it out whenever it’s ready. I don’t really know what DvG’s schedule is since they’ve been awol for so long, but it seems Wednesday and Friday are upload days so shouldn’t they have a different video planned to go out then? This isn’t the first time they’ve had a problem with editing or whatever and said they’ll upload it on the next scheduled day. Joel would probably say it’s because the fans only expect uploads on those days, but I doubt they’d mind if there was a little change once in a while. It just seems like they’re either really disorganised or don’t have enough content to upload. It’s probably both.
I do agree with what others have said about something seeming off about them recently which is probably why there’s been no videos for a while. However, if YouTube is what they’re going to call their professional, being so disorganised with uploads isn’t very professional. It especially doesn’t look good after going on national tv talking about how YouTube is a real job.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.