Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but I dont agree with Kaci's latest insta pictures. At the end of the day shes still a child.

There’s nothing wrong with it , she’s wearing a crop top and what looks like cargo pants … literally nothing is on show besides her stomach, if someone looks at it and sexualises her from it then that’s on them as she’s not showing anything explicit at all

Reactions: 10
There’s nothing wrong with it , she’s wearing a crop top and what looks like cargo pants … literally nothing is on show besides her stomach, if someone looks at it and sexualises her from it then that’s on them as she’s not showing anything explicit at all
If it had her face in the picture and wasnt just focused on her top then I would agree with you but its taken to look 'sexy' regardless of if anything is on display.

Reactions: 3
If it had her face in the picture and wasnt just focused on her top then I would agree with you but its taken to look 'sexy' regardless of if anything is on display.

But that’s you taking it as sexy . She’s not put any inappropriate body parts on display , it’s you that is seeing it as a sexy image when all the has out is her stomach

But that’s you taking it as sexy . She’s not put any inappropriate body parts on display , it’s you that is seeing it as a sexy image when all the has out is her stomach
Its what she wants it to come across as, otherwise she would have included her face. The top is basically see through and she has her thumb down her trousers.

Im all for girls can wear what they want and it shouldnt be a sign for abuse ect but there is no way I would like my 16 yr old pose like that.
If youre happy for a 16 year old to pose like that though then good for you. I would personally like to protect my daughters modesty as a child and teach her she doesn't need to take photos like that to attract attention and 'likes' from strangers on the Internet.

Reactions: 4
Wow “it’s what she wants “ has she told you that ? No . What you’re doing is sexualising a child for what she’s wearing , she’s taken a picture of her outfit with nothing inappropriate showing , that top is actually lined if you’d ever seen it in person.

There’s nothing not modest about only showing her stomach .

You are the problem sexualising the photo saying it’s what she wants , she’s showing abit of her belly and everything is covered

Its what she wants it to come across as, otherwise she would have included her face. The top is basically see through and she has her thumb down her trousers.

Im all for girls can wear what they want and it shouldnt be a sign for abuse ect but there is no way I would like my 16 yr old pose like that.
If youre happy for a 16 year old to pose like that though then good for you. I would personally like to protect my daughters modesty as a child and teach her she doesn't need to take photos like that to attract attention and 'likes' from strangers on the Internet.

Wow “it’s what she wants “ has she told you that ? No . What you’re doing is sexualising a child for what she’s wearing , she’s taken a picture of her outfit with nothing inappropriate showing , that top is actually lined if you’d ever seen it in person.

There’s nothing not modest about only showing her stomach .

You are the problem sexualising the photo saying it’s what she wants , she’s showing abit of her belly and everything is covered
Id agree with you if she wasnt posting it to thousands of strangers!

Reactions: 1
Id agree with you if she wasnt posting it to thousands of strangers!

But if those strangers are sexualising her like you are then they’re the problem not Kaci ! Your problem should be with people sexualising children not a child that’s posting something that’s not explicit

But if those strangers are sexualising her like you are then they’re the problem not Kaci ! Your problem should be with people sexualising children not a child that’s posting something that’s not explicit
It’s very easy to shame the people who are showing concern for these kids with this ‘it’s you that’s making it sexual’ line. Do you know who doesn’t care if ‘it’s on them’ that they’re making it sexual? Do you know the kinds of people that are being handed this kind of material on a plate? Of course it’s vile, disgusting and unfair but it happens. That’s why people don’t want pictures of kids like this online. Shaming people who are concerned might shut them up but rather than empowering the kids or whatever, all it does is put them at risk.

Reactions: 8
I don't see anything wrong with the latest picture in cargos what so ever.
The bikini pictures I don't either to be honest, she's been on holiday? Just because you post a bikini picture doesn't mean it's intended to be sexual 😣

My problem is instead of shaming Kaci for posting this photo which many people shams women and teens for why they post they should be more interested in the people that have disgusting views . It’s her body she should be able to post it as she chooses without shame and if someone sexualises it then people should be more focused on them instead of shaming Kaci for posting a completely normal photo with nothing showing
It’s very easy to shame the people who are showing concern for these kids with this ‘it’s you that’s making it sexual’ line. Do you know who doesn’t care if ‘it’s on them’ that they’re making it sexual? Do you know the kinds of people that are being handed this kind of material on a plate? Of course it’s vile, disgusting and unfair but it happens. That’s why people don’t want pictures of kids like this online. Shaming people who are concerned might shut them up but rather than empowering the kids or whatever, all it does is put them at risk.

Im sorry but that corest top is not modest at all. It is also not a bloody top so why r people wearing it out as if it is

Reactions: 2
My problem is instead of shaming Kaci for posting this photo which many people shams women and teens for why they post they should be more interested in the people that have disgusting views . It’s her body she should be able to post it as she chooses without shame and if someone sexualises it then people should be more focused on them instead of shaming Kaci for posting a completely normal photo with nothing showing
No one is shaming Kaci. Her parents shouldn’t be allowing her to post things like this. It all lies with them.
In a perfect world, I’d agree with you but perverts don’t care if you ‘shame’ them and woke values won’t keep kids safe. No one should steal but I won’t be leaving my phone on the pub table in the hope social pressure will keep someone from stealing it. You can’t have a situation where there is no protection because there ‘shouldn’t have to be’.
I get where you’re coming from but it’s just realistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I don’t agree that she shouldn’t be able to post something that literally just shows her stomach

Im sorry but that corest top is not modest at all. It is also not a bloody top so why r people wearing it out as if it is
Why should she have to dress modestly? That may be your view but it’s not necessarily hers or her parents, which is absolutely fine.

Reactions: 5
Why are we normalising underage girls walking around inappropriate corsets? When we know how many disgusting perverts exist.

Im sorry but as a mother id never let my child walk out looking like that

Reactions: 10
Why are we normalising underage girls walking around inappropriate corsets? When we know how many disgusting perverts exist.

Im sorry but as a mother id never let my child walk out looking like that
Because her body should be normal what shouldn’t be normal is the perverts sexualising her

This is as stupid as saying i wont give my child a cerfew knowing full well it isn't safe out there but i have no doubt you do. Children deserve basic protection

Reactions: 7
In a normal set up, I’d agree with you. But it’s pretty much all the girls money. Realistically no one is tuning in for the parents alone and Joel’s rough cut editing before it goes to the actual editor isn’t going to be much so all the family’s money is down to the girls. Obviously I’d rather see it put away for them (or them to not be used online at all) but I’d rather see it wasted on designer gear for them then sitting in the bank accounts of their work shy, exploitive parents. I know the girls aren’t learning anything that way but it’s really the tip of the iceberg problem wise. Can’t even imagine how much the parents will be claiming as their share while they sit in their arse for it.
Fair point and I couldn’t agree more! Those girls are the reason their channel is so big. They’re the driest couple on social media without their children. I don’t think the girls will struggle money wise, as their social media and opportunities start to grow, I just find it incredibly sad that their parents clearly have completely forgot “the struggle” they claim to have gone through as first time parents. Baffles me how they haven’t even tried to instil some humbleness and work ethic knowing what it’s like to be on the breadline.

Personally I don’t see the problem with this photo at all she’s cropped it to fit an aesthetic I do the same on my pictures too if you are sexualising a 16 year old girl you are the problem. She’s put it second on her grid photo as well so it’s not that much of a problem at all. Also the bikini photo im sure a lot of teen girls especially younger ones post pictures like that I don’t really like this family but like sexualising a girl for wearing clothes that she likes is very odd

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.