Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What work does Joel do? He does duck all and looks like one of the most useless men I have ever seen. He only knows how to pull out his credit card and probably has to get one of the girls to get served for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dadvgirls #4: Say they are hard workers but never post on time. Was that another sponsorship?

Reactions: 2
Dad v girls #4 , chavs with money , Joel making voice overs thinking he’s funny , memory of their upload day getting kinda fuzzy

Reactions: 9
Anyone listen to the podcast joel was on? I listened and they spoke mostly about money and turns out They give kaci and grace a similar amount to what they’d earn if they had part time job, like their friends. And as we know rest in savings.. wish they’d say stuff like that in videos as they make out they give them thousands. Also when they turn 18 joel said they’ll discuss what girls want to do with money but won’t just ‘hand it over’

Reactions: 6
Anyone listen to the podcast joel was on? I listened and they spoke mostly about money and turns out They give kaci and grace a similar amount to what they’d earn if they had part time job, like their friends. And as we know rest in savings.. wish they’d say stuff like that in videos as they make out they give them thousands. Also when they turn 18 joel said they’ll discuss what girls want to do with money but won’t just ‘hand it over’
It seems like they give them quite a bit more than you’d get from a part time job though. Most people their age wouldn’t be able to afford all the designer gear they buy. I’m sure they don’t actually give them thousands of pounds but I do think they ever hesitate to give the girls anything they ask for. I do hope Joel keeps to his word though and doesn’t just hand over their savings once they’re 18.

Reactions: 8
Ngl I think they probably give me 1K a month but don’t hesitate if they want anything bigger , they wouldn’t be able to afford what they buy each month if it was less than that but I don’t think it would be much more than that either

Reactions: 1
It seems like they give them quite a bit more than you’d get from a part time job though. Most people their age wouldn’t be able to afford all the designer gear they buy. I’m sure they don’t actually give them thousands of pounds but I do think they ever hesitate to give the girls anything they ask for. I do hope Joel keeps to his word though and doesn’t just hand over their savings once they’re 18.
I think it is true that they give them the same amount as a part-time job as their own money for if they want to grab lunch or whatever. But, I think they also don't hesitate to buy them whatever they want no matter the price.
I also hope he doesn't give them all their savings at 18 cos they'd probably blow them on useless crap if they act like they do now! However, will he have a choice? My main savings account transferred into my name at 18 and meant my grandma (who set it up) could no longer do anything with it without me physically being there with her. But I also have other savings that will need signing over into my name at 21 so it is possible they have accounts like that 🤷

Conclusion:
Their money - small things like lunch, etc.
Daddy's money - expensive designer gear, etc.

Reactions: 1
I think it is true that they give them the same amount as a part-time job as their own money for if they want to grab lunch or whatever. But, I think they also don't hesitate to buy them whatever they want no matter the price.
I also hope he doesn't give them all their savings at 18 cos they'd probably blow them on useless crap if they act like they do now! However, will he have a choice? My main savings account transferred into my name at 18 and meant my grandma (who set it up) could no longer do anything with it without me physically being there with her. But I also have other savings that will need signing over into my name at 21 so it is possible they have accounts like that 🤷

Conclusion:
This is so true. I'm 22 and I pay most of my salary into a young savers account that my mum had set up in her name but is for me. We could have signed it over to me at 18 but didn't so I can save up for a deposit on a house.

Conclusion:
isn’t really teaching them much is it if it is their money- lunch/necessities. Daddy’s money- sickening materialistic wanted goods. Surely as a parent it should be, we buy your essentials, roof over your head, food, washing facilities, maybe the odd family trip away. You, cover all your lavish wants with your own money because if you want nice things in life, you pay for them. Seems counter intuitive to make your kids buy their own food/ daily need spending like water and essentials but then treat them to something from Prada every now and then!

Reactions: 5
Joel said on podcast they wanted kaci to get a normal weekend job originally but as youtube grew they realised it wouldn’t be possible, as people would cause fuss over her when she should be working! Which we obviously don’t know if that was true and if they’d got girls to work but I guess what can they do the girls are in spotlight. They can’t go get job at primark can they

• Haha
isn’t really teaching them much is it if it is their money- lunch/necessities. Daddy’s money- sickening materialistic wanted goods. Surely as a parent it should be, we buy your essentials, roof over your head, food, washing facilities, maybe the odd family trip away. You, cover all your lavish wants with your own money because if you want nice things in life, you pay for them. Seems counter intuitive to make your kids buy their own food/ daily need spending like water and essentials but then treat them to something from Prada every now and then!
In a normal set up, I’d agree with you. But it’s pretty much all the girls money. Realistically no one is tuning in for the parents alone and Joel’s rough cut editing before it goes to the actual editor isn’t going to be much so all the family’s money is down to the girls. Obviously I’d rather see it put away for them (or them to not be used online at all) but I’d rather see it wasted on designer gear for them then sitting in the bank accounts of their work shy, exploitive parents. I know the girls aren’t learning anything that way but it’s really the tip of the iceberg problem wise. Can’t even imagine how much the parents will be claiming as their share while they sit in their arse for it.

Reactions: 6
In a normal set up, I’d agree with you. But it’s pretty much all the girls money. Realistically no one is tuning in for the parents alone and Joel’s rough cut editing before it goes to the actual editor isn’t going to be much so all the family’s money is down to the girls. Obviously I’d rather see it put away for them (or them to not be used online at all) but I’d rather see it wasted on designer gear for them then sitting in the bank accounts of their work shy, exploitive parents. I know the girls aren’t learning anything that way but it’s really the tip of the iceberg problem wise. Can’t even imagine how much the parents will be claiming as their share while they sit in their arse for it.
Completely agree, not one penny of that is ‘daddy’s money’ those girls earn it through exploitation. While daddy wears his 2k Dior coat and plays all day in the Mercedes and house his kids bought.

I know monies money but surely he must feel so emasculated with his children paying his bills?

Reactions: 8
Completely agree, not one penny of that is ‘daddy’s money’ those girls earn it through exploitation. While daddy wears his 2k Dior coat and plays all day in the Mercedes and house his kids bought.

I know monies money but surely he must feel so emasculated with his children paying his bills?
They say they bought the house together but I wonder if the names on the house deed tell a different story.

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but I dont agree with Kaci's latest insta pictures. At the end of the day shes still a child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.