Cydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is also a storyline it stinks. No matter what we think about Cydney she is a vulnerable young girl and HS looks like he’s taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 2
so hs is basically convined her to bleep herself out for what sake of tiktoks she doesn't even look comfortable... its embarrassing for her as cant she see theyre using her for content ???

If this is also a storyline it stinks. No matter what we think about Cydney she is a vulnerable young girl and HS looks like he’s taking advantage of her.
sorry what about cydney is vulnerable can i ask?
i think someone that gets kicked out of a mother and baby unit for racially aggravated assault is a bit more clued up then we think.
i’ve watched her for a long time and she is actually the opposite.

Reactions: 9
sorry what about cydney is vulnerable can i ask?
i think someone that gets kicked out of a mother and baby unit for racially aggravated assault is a bit more clued up then we think.
i’ve watched her for a long time and she is actually the opposite.
Not excusing her actions but the fact she was even in a mother and baby unit highlights her vulnerability. She’s also a care leaver and they are classed as vulnerable young adults.

I was more referring to the language that was used in the video with HS where he said he was going to ‘put her on OF’ as if he has something to gain from it himself.

Reactions: 1
Not excusing her actions but the fact she was even in a mother and baby unit highlights her vulnerability. She’s also a care leaver and they are classed as vulnerable young adults.

I was more referring to the language that was used in the video with HS where he said he was going to ‘put her on OF’ as if he has something to gain from it himself.
The bog eyed witch shouldn’t have had the kid in the first place

Reactions: 9
exactly vulnerable my ass
she’s conniving and knows what she’s doing
was only in the mother and baby unit to safeguard her son. they can’t just remove a child like that , it was just something that needed to be done

She showed the medical reports what actually proved she didn’t cause harm ages ago, doesn’t make her less of a tit mother tho🤣

Hi 👋🏻. Just been directed here from the Beavo thread. I’m amazed the threads are so quiet. They are all over TT and both absolute whoppers. I went down a rabbit hole when they were together and saw the footage from when she was pissed in the pub with her baby then alarms bells rang. Am I right in thinking she’s from Southend? Or at least has connections to it as I’ve recognised the pubs she’s done lives from. Her ex is also quite well known in this area too.

Reactions: 4
Hi 👋🏻. Just been directed here from the Beavo thread. I’m amazed the threads are so quiet. They are all over TT and both absolute whoppers. I went down a rabbit hole when they were together and saw the footage from when she was pissed in the pub with her baby then alarms bells rang. Am I right in thinking she’s from Southend? Or at least has connections to it as I’ve recognised the pubs she’s done lives from. Her ex is also quite well known in this area too.
im shocked too shes a mess, cant believe she seems sooooo unbothered her baby was taken from her, I remember she was live when her baby was in hospital with suspected broken ribs or whatever it was from her! and she wasn't allowed to. leave with her baby, shes a disgrace of a person

Reactions: 5