Cydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find either of their accounts 😭
cyds live got blocked
she was basically saying how she saw the tattle about her and it opened her eyes 🤣

also i can not stand mum on the runs little minions. there’s one with a semi big account i think it’s katie squashy warrior. she’s another who has other kids and kept popping more out and then decided to fight for one of them.
same as cyd , ellis etc focus on the kids you have

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s using left over Christmas wrapping paper to wrap up Hunter’s birthday presents 😩 I know he’s a baby and won’t care but you’d think she’d make more of an effort considering it’s his 1st and she’s not there for him. I know if he was my son spoil him and I’d make an effort just out of guilt

Ellis went live and Cydney started commenting saying that Ellis let her son put his hands in bleach all the time and she was dragging him across the floor and that

Ellis went live and Cydney started commenting saying that Ellis let her son put his hands in bleach all the time and she was dragging him across the floor and that
Ellis addressed that and said it wasn’t true. She also said Cyd has stolen a pair of her son’s shoes. I think Cyd is jealous of her and will try to make her look bad, she even leaked her location

the thing is they’re both as bad as each other
cyd is probably only jealous because ellis has got out of the uk etc
i wouldn’t believe anything from either one of them
ellis doesn’t seem like a good parent neither is cydney

Reactions: 5
I don’t like either of them but i think cydneys a bleep for how she’s acted about this

tbh Ellis is a questionable character but I do believe her when she said cydney is just a miserable negative person, defo the vibes she gives off on her tiktok and she's got such a victim mentality

Reactions: 3
She was out drinking apparently last night on live with a guy from tiktok. She said on live today that she lost the baby 🤔

Apparently she did due to complications
I’m not buying that, she already lied about losing the same baby. She’s either still pregnant and trying to cover her back, or had an abortion when she realised her plans to flee the country wouldn’t work.

Reactions: 6
I’m not buying that, she already lied about losing the same baby. She’s either still pregnant and trying to cover her back, or had an abortion when she realised her plans to flee the country wouldn’t work.
Yeah I thought I read that somewhere, it’s all very strange!

i think it would make sense considering she overdosed and drank, it dosent surprise me that the baby was incompatible