Cydney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no evidence an overdose cause’s abnormalities although there’s an increased risk of miscarriage, if she isn’t still pregnant I reckon she’s realised she won’t be able to keep her and given up on her now

She’s using him for free holidays and clout. I suspect their arguments on holiday were scripted because the views were insane and they will have learned from the best (Chy etc) however I do see what people are saying all over tiktok about her being horrible to him. She has absolutely no interest in this guy other than what she can get from him

Reactions: 6
So the boxing between her and chy was a set up for views for chy and skidney. Her a beaver never split up. Shame she didn’t put this much effort into getting her kid back or looking after him

Reactions: 9
So the boxing between her and chy was a set up for views for chy and skidney. Her a beaver never split up. Shame she didn’t put this much effort into getting her kid back or looking after him
Said it was set up from the start how could people not see that 🤣

Reactions: 4
These lot love a storyline so I’d be lying if I said I was surprised.

One thing I don’t understand though is why the police haven’t shown up to one of these events sooner. Surely to hold a boxing event you need licences and insurance and stuff? I can’t imagine a boxing event that’s being streamed on Instagram live is all above board and legit.

Reactions: 4