Curvyluce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel sorry for her. I think she is mentally unstable. Drinking to drown her sorrows and then being abusive to people who obviously are concerned about her drinking.

Reactions: 1
She looks really unhinged. I mean singing, dancing and ranting to your phone just isn't healthy behaviour

Reactions: 5
41320349-A21E-46B4-9645-771AB984F6A0.png

she might be wearing a size 16 but it doesn’t mean it’s her size. I’d say size up as she is bursting out of a size 16, at the end of the day the size of clothing doesn’t matter it’s how you look in them. Im afraid to she sometimes looks horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm suffer from anidepression and anixey. I don't drink drinking cos it affect my medication so I believ she just love getting attention and smythany from someone. She do NOT look size 16

Reactions: 3
What the actual duck? Why hasn't one of her family members or friends stepped in. She is calling people names who are just showing concern. Drinking,acting the fool every day half naked.Making herself out to be a vile horrible person.its embarrassing to watch yet. She needs to cop on

I really can't tell if she's always been a horrible person, or it's her weight gain that's making her lash out. Either way, she's vile and you can tell she doesn't like herself.

I can’t believe the comments on her cooking videos regarding chopping onions? What?!?

Reactions: 2
I really can't tell if she's always been a horrible person, or it's her weight gain that's making her lash out. Either way, she's vile and you can tell she doesn't like herself.
She’s always been horrible but she’s deffo got worse

Reactions: 4
She is a nasty witch who gets defensive over every little thing. So rude to people, how does she get anywhere in life acting this way?!

Reactions: 3
She wants to use one of her bloody wands and magically give herself a new personality 🤣

Reactions: 13
Now she’s being abusive because someone messaged her about drinking alcohol whilst having anxiety. She has such an attitude problem. Maybe it’s because you drink every night and then cry on stories about being anxious or depressed that people have the concerns they do?!?
What was she saying?

Reactions: 1
What was she saying?
She was being really catty and all “I’ve had someone message about drinking with anxiety and how I’m not allowed, well duck me I’m bleeping cured” didn’t even make sense. She also then went in to call someone that asked if she was “really a size 16” a c**t 🙄

Only recently started following her but she makes me cringe. Her life is a car crash. Love her recent post ‘I’m off work now and can’t wait to spend time with Ross and Alonzo’ Hun, you’re never bleeping in work anyway🤣 It’s no wonder you’re having to budget when you work about 4 hours a week. And the skin tight clothing hauls need to STOP. Realise you’re an 18, pushing a 20. A 16 is doing absolutely nothing for you, and niether are the god awful underwear posts🤢 The girl needs help, and so does her stupid bastard fella for watching her make a twit out of herself🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She obviously isn’t as confident in herself as she makes out to be if she had a ‘tough week’ just because someone asked what size she is or whatever it was

Thousands of folk dying all around the world and she’s had a tough week because of Instagram. 🤨 tiny violin for her 🎻 She’s an absolute joke.

She looked very dirty today on her stories, as in her face looked dirty. The fake tan needs scrubbed off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.