Curvyluce #6 still on the sick but now selling cheap tat, get over yourself Lucy and stop acting a bra

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve probably said it before but this girls eyebrow woman is horrendous!!!

Reactions: 1
Look at the snapped hair sticking out at the top. She really needs to stop messing with her hair. She’d look far better if she just stayed natural instead of a plastic Barbie wannabe.
If any of use follow rocknrollmama Lucy has copied her hair, they both follow each other Lucy likes nearly all her posts, she is a wannabe why can't she have her own identity instead of trying so hard to copy and look like someone else 🤷

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm taking it she's fell out with her friends again, haven't seen the one she went on holiday with featured on her insta for ages 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm taking it she's fell out with her friends again, haven't seen the one she went on holiday with featured on her insta for ages 🙈
Well after reading here our Angel has updated the friends situation so everyone now knows she does actually have friends because she's seeing them over Christmas 🤣...of course she is 🥱

And so basically her plans for Christmas involve drinking everyday and watching movies ? How is that any different from what she does every day of the week ?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who are all these friends she’s mentioned? It’s not the one she went on holiday with is it?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she seem to be gloating that she’s not working all the time.. posing with drinks, with her dog, fiancé or that god awful Christmas tree.

Reactions: 4
Surely if you keep “losing” friends the way she does you would realise that you’re the common denominator? Which friend is it she’s fallen out with? The one she went on holiday with not long ago?

Reactions: 8