Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickaname

Chatty Member
Sharing her “pals” email address for all to see. Good work for someone who works in online security and fraud.

Reactions: 7

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Must be us tattlers messing with her algorithm and she’s not getting paid AD work other than the glasses and beauty crap she shows. She’ll come back with some sob story that her mental health has been affected from lack of views again
I wonder if it’s to stop her employers looking at her antics especially if she’s back on the sick

So the message on instagram is how scary stress losing weight is, but the caption on tiktok is 'Glow up mentally & the rest will follow' - so its a glow up? Literally make your mind up.

yeah whatever

“What is saxenda.seen” 🤣🤣🤣 imagine pretending you’ve never heard of it and don’t understand what it could possibly be
Especially when it’s all over the news right now and you was a weightloss account and struggled with your YO YO weight for such a long time.

• Haha

moomoomama

For someone who is relaunching her brand she’s not really promoted much. I wonder how many designs she rips off this time
---
I wonder how much she charges for this fleece that you can buy from TK Max for £19.99
Legend! I actually quite liked this but no way in hell would I buy from the Cupar cocaine queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
She’s clearly forgot her ‘elephant in the room’ post from a year ago. Hasn’t she been stressed & struggling with her mental health for years, how come all of a sudden she started to lose weight?
So it wasn't because she stopped drinking excessively and eating constantly....she's such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 6