Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Jesus Christ all those bridesmaids look like they’ve agreed to it against their will. Always makes it so special when someone shoves a camera in your face as well 🤡 How can she also choose someone she wasn’t speaking to up until last week as her Maid of Honour 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s definitely not back working yet. Who calls dibs on her quitting her job ???
I honestly think she’s been sacked, I know she is off for mental health purposes but what employment would allow multiple holidays, nights out & starting up a business whilst still being paid

munchkin27

I’m sure someone called this at the time but unsurprisingly she’s had to change members of the wedding party 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone go through “best” friends so much 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Bhunaluna

Literally would’ve been quicker for her to type “miss pap x” on her latest post when someone’s asked where her dress is from rather then her passive aggressive reply 🙄

She is SO rude…no wonder she has no friends and has to beg for likes.

you’re so unlikeable AnGeL 🥴

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Does she forget that she wrote this. No mention there of eating 200 calories a day because she WAS SO STRESSED that she couldn’t eat. She is absolutely full of bullshit. She has just triggered a lot of people.
Massively contradicts herself over and over

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Definitely not stress and depression - she did an insta post about 6 months ago maybe? Where she said she just changed her lifestyle and stopped eating ham and coleslaw cobs at 11pm. So definitely some kind of help if she’s cooked up another lie!
Oh yes the elephant in the room post. Gave up cobs but still drinks every weekend & eats out but managed to lose so much weight.
Don’t get me wrong I imagine cutting out a cob everynight would have an impact but not that much & the fact she’s so secretive about it makes it obvious she has had some form of help.
If she has had wls or used any of the prescribed weight loss jabs/pills then it’s nothing to be ashamed of but it does make you wonder if it’s something else hence her being so quiet about it

yeah whatever

Sick of all Instagrammers that Brantley lie about their weightloss. So many of them who have struggled with weight and yo-yo for years have suddenly lost a tonne of weight and are so vague about it. Or just say the weight just dropped off. But yet struggled with dieting. All lies. Weightloss surgery / jabs / pills whatever. Instagram is a nasty place to be right now.

robinsrebels

I’m sure someone called this at the time but unsurprisingly she’s had to change members of the wedding party 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never known anyone go through “best” friends so much 🤣
I saw this and jumped straight on this page to see if anyone knew haha!

If I’d been struggling to maintain my weight for years, then suddenly dropped 3st (be it with diet & exercise or Ozempic/WLS), I don’t think I COULD keep it to myself - id be singing it from the rooftops, like WOOHOO finally! It seems odd that she started a weight loss account, enjoyed the Likes / Comments when she lost weight each week - but fast forward to now where she is actually (assumedly) enjoying being slim & maintaining her weight, the second anyone comments on her figure, she goes on the defensive. Hmmm! Wonder if she’s latched onto the BoPo community and wants to act as if this is her “natural body” now … yeah alright love

Lovingthegossipgirl

I think she's definitely fallen out with the girl she went on holidays with, because if I'm not mistaken that's the girl she got the matching tattoo with,and now shes on stories talking about no regrets! Didn't her and that girl fall out a long time ago, and just recently become friends again? It's obvious what happened, that poor girl thought she would give it another go only to realise for the second time how big of a c**t Lucy still is.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I didn’t know we had a thread on her… funny I’ve came across this as she popped up on my feed for the first time in aaaaages, I had actually forgotten about her!

I can’t believe she’s posted a before and after photo after last years rant about not allowing people to comment on her weight loss. WTF

And as a few of you have said - she was a weight loss account, we followed her for that reason…

It’s all so bizarre, not buying the ‘I got stressed and the weight fell off’ story!!!! 🐮💩

But I think I’m in the minority here when I say this - I do think she looks much better now with the weight off. I obviously won’t comment that to her as she would have a meltdown 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8