Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I unfollowed her ages ago so that pic is the first one I’ve seen of her in months. She looks like a fucking crackhead.

Reactions: 8

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
She looked so much better when I first found her page years ago when she was do slimming world and not a tacky trashy chav

fattybarbie

Without being horrible but what an earth is making her so stressed and depressed I wonder ? She doesn’t work, is constantly on the lash, going on holidays, getting her hair and nails done and constantly posting on social media … what is so stressful about that ?! I’m also not trained in mental health or anything like that but the last thing a depressed person would be doing is constantly posting stories over themselves and showing off on Instagram
I think that’s what’s wrong. I saw something a while back about the impact on mental health with the use of social media.
She tried to make it as an Insta hun and it didn’t work

pepsigirl123

Not going to lie, that was an extremely underwhelming “we’re engaged” post. Expected much more from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Blahblahblahblah

Going away again . Honestly how the hell she gets away with having so much time off sick but traveling all over baffles me.
I just don’t get it!! I work full time and have a decent ish wage…. Yet I haven’t been on holiday since 2017!! Don’t get my nails done, eyebrows done or get my hair done every 5 days either! Maybe she just eats supernoodles every day to save the money just to spend on herself lol. And we know she’s not getting loads from her little ‘shop’

Blahblahblahblah

This ‘engagement’ feels so staged. She’s not as excited as I would expect her to be especially after she was hinting so much in the past few months about it……. and she already has a Christmas ornament saying they are engaged. Hmmmmm

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
Her hair is awful looking, it was far nicer when it was blonde and cut in a bob, the dark long hair is very harsh and cheap looking on her

fattybarbie

She’s such a liar. I don’t believe for a second this is what happened…. Surely if she’s ‘eating better’, the weight would come back on even a little bit?! Going from 200 calories to even 1000 calories a day would surely have an effect?

You too can be happy if you loose weight by only eating 200 calories a day. Also plz ignore all the pictures she took of herself in a restaurant literally shoving food in her mouth haha
It would absolutely come back. I lost like 10 lbs with stress then gained it back.

Does she think we’ve not seen all her bevy posts and dinners out?

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is with those NYE photos.

Throwing her head around like she’s something special …on her own in a dingy corner of her living room. Yeah, knock yourself out hen. Looks fab. What a great time. How glam.

• Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ. The state of her.

Worst voice over I’ve ever heard. She hasn’t got a clue what to say!
How many times does she want to say “absolutely love it”? Wanted to do “take a shot everytime she says “absolutely love it” but I don’t want to end up in hospital with alcohol poisoning!
Reason for loving the palette “because I absolutely love wearing browns” Errrm ok. So nothing else to say about it then?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Is she still private? She’s whining again that she’s being hidden, why doesn’t she just accept she’s just not likeable & no one gives a shit about her ads especially when her makeup looks awful

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Whatever her weight loss is down to it's not been hard work at the gym /exercising as she would have been shouting it fae the rooftops so aye