CurvyLuce #5 Not so curvy but still so rude, looks like she stinks more than her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn't just post a link?!? She's so bleeping nasty!
I have seen loads of people Dani Vanier springs to mind being asked about clothes and she is always so pleasant even if she has linked the outfit.

It is not hard to not be a massive prick.

This is why nobody engages love!

Reactions: 15
I have seen loads of people Dani Vanier springs to mind being asked about clothes and she is always so pleasant even if she has linked the outfit.

It is not hard to not be a massive prick.

This is why nobody engages love!
Plus ...100 people asking her 🙄 😆😆😆 - liar liar pants on fire 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This whole ‘catch up’ box is just a way for her to brag about her ‘amazing and happy’ life with so many amazing things to look forward to… surely if you have to say how happy you are all the time, is it even true? 🤭😅

Reactions: 12
This whole ‘catch up’ box is just a way for her to brag about her ‘amazing and happy’ life with so many amazing things to look forward to… surely if you have to say how happy you are all the time, is it even true? 🤭😅
I always find it so false when people brag about how things are so amazing in their life…… maybe she’s trying to compensate

Reactions: 9
Listing all of her plans for the year lol. Sorry, year 8 wants it pupil back. Grow up xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How the duck is she begging for a bleeping code just so she can resell it in a month!

cringe as duck
If be straight in there to tell her to “sorry I’ve been asked this 100 times today and I’m too much of a bleep to tell you so just Google it angel”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How the duck is she begging for a bleeping code just so she can resell it in a month!

cringe as duck
It's ridiculous.

"Please help me buying something for cheaper than retail price so that I can return it or resell it at a profit and also use it to add in affiliate links and make money that way too".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s pored her links for her new haul!

might ask her where she got them when she wears it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those new tattoos 😐 I don't get it. Does her artist do them bad on purpose..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glad it’s not just me that came on to mention the barbie tattoo 😂😂😂 absolutely dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.