Curvyluce #2 chins, 9 gins, size 14-16 might-have-beens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh that’s shocking!! Especially as he’s part frenchie and they’re most at risk! I thought it was cooler there today for some reason sorry! X
Dont be sorry haha! It normally is alot cooler. I have a sausage dog and wouldn’t even dream of taking her out during day in this heat!

Reactions: 1
She's so irresponsible with that dog I've said it before on here, I've a mini dachshund and she won't be walked until 8/9pm tonight and that's only if it gets under 20 degrees. She's been in and out of the sun all day with plenty of water and shade if she wants it. Its basic dog ownership knowledge!

Reactions: 6
She's so irresponsible with that dog I've said it before on here, I've a mini dachshund and she won't be walked until 8/9pm tonight and that's only if it gets under 20 degrees. She's been in and out of the sun all day with plenty of water and shade if she wants it. Its basic dog ownership knowledge!
Agreed! I could not imagine walking ours in that heat. Poor dog. I wish people would educate themselves before getting a pet.

Maybe I'm just a really stupid woman. This really isn't about luce but I wanted to ask. 19 hrs ago on her story she was putting salts into her bath. She had a razor there and shampoo. I always see these posts on insta going to have a bath. I always think are they going to shave in that bath and wash their hair. Maybe she washes her hair after. I always wash my hair another day or first and then have my bath. My hair is fine and comes out in clumps. It would gross me out to have hair in the bath. I know some people are lucky to have hair that rarely sheds. I've always done things my own way and hope it's right. Ever since I was young never had anyone to show me how to do things. I'm 30 now still youngish. I just see these posts going to have a bath with the razor out and shampoo out. I'm like is that what people do. They wash their hair in the bubbly water. Wash themselves and shave all in the one water. I probably sound really thick and stupid. Hope there's someone that understands what I mean. I'm just always curious and not sure if that's the done thing. I wash my hair separately, then have a bath wash myself and shave then if I need to. Sorry I know this not to do with curvyluce. I was never taught a lot of self care when I was younger and now I'm older just curious. I feel silly for asking.

Maybe I'm just a really stupid woman. This really isn't about luce but I wanted to ask. 19 hrs ago on her story she was putting salts into her bath. She had a razor there and shampoo. I always see these posts on insta going to have a bath. I always think are they going to shave in that bath and wash their hair. Maybe she washes her hair after. I always wash my hair another day or first and then have my bath. My hair is fine and comes out in clumps. It would gross me out to have hair in the bath. I know some people are lucky to have hair that rarely sheds. I've always done things my own way and hope it's right. Ever since I was young never had anyone to show me how to do things. I'm 30 now still youngish. I just see these posts going to have a bath with the razor out and shampoo out. I'm like is that what people do. They wash their hair in the bubbly water. Wash themselves and shave all in the one water. I probably sound really thick and stupid. Hope there's someone that understands what I mean. I'm just always curious and not sure if that's the done thing. I wash my hair separately, then have a bath wash myself and shave then if I need to. Sorry I know this not to do with curvyluce. I was never taught a lot of self care when I was younger and now I'm older just curious. I feel silly for asking.
I think it’s all for show really. Typical instagram “look at my perfect set up”.

If I have a bath I will shave in the bath and then as the bath is draining tend to rinse my body. I never wash my hair in the bath, always in the shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s all for show really. Typical instagram “look at my perfect set up”.

If I have a bath I will shave in the bath and then as the bath is draining tend to rinse my body. I never wash my hair in the bath, always in the shower.
Thank you for being nice and answering. I was thinking that as I had just posted it. It's just for show. That's the kinda way I wash myself too. I see all these "perfect" set ups candles potted plants books. I count a relaxing bath as you're going to lie in and not have to wash or shave. They make out they're going to have a relaxing bath but then have the razor out too. It's just instagram and trying to make everything perfect. Thank you

Reactions: 2
I don't understand the photoshoot and strange poses to say she's off to IKEA. Big woop. I don't understand the big hype over IKEA.

The jumpsuit... Camel toe alert.

Reactions: 3
Someone asking her about the best way to loose 7lbs in a week !! The correct response to that should've been that is not a healthy way to loose weight. Although considering she is 'bragging' about losing 9lb in 2 weeks I shouldn't have been shocked by her irresponsible answer.
She clearly has issues with food so really should not be giving advice to others who are struggling.

Ok so am I right in what I'm seeing??
Posting a Q from a follower and then saying in the style is the worst company but then about 20 stories before wearing the JAC jossa jumpsuit and has an affiliate link 🤔
I smell shite.
Screenshot_20200625-213513.png

Reactions: 5
Ok so am I right in what I'm seeing??
Posting a Q from a follower and then saying in the style is the worst company but then about 20 stories before wearing the JAC jossa jumpsuit and has an affiliate link 🤔
I smell shite. View attachment 163259
I was thinking the same. If they are so tit why is she buying from them? Why is she promoting them? How bleeping daft! I have never had an issue personally and am wearing Jac Jossa PJ's right now. I buy the correct size though 😂

Wow that was a long read 🤣

Her attitude is vile. She’s horrid in her replies when the questions seem genuine and complimentary. Yet people are still gushing over her camel toe jumpsuit like she’s some bleeping goddess.

Reactions: 6
9B16C9B5-C2C3-4EA2-B141-7DE9AF148CE8.png
Why does she have to put the ‘small print’ don’t need people clogging up her stuff.... who does she even think she is!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 163515Why does she have to put the ‘small print’ don’t need people clogging up her stuff.... who does she even think she is!!
That is so so rude, I can’t help but laugh 😂🤯

She’s totally changed her attitude from when I followed her. She’s so unlikeable now that her should-be-positive messaging around body positivity, mental health etc etc (although I struggle to believe her alleged MH issues a bit), are all lost in the snidey, sarcastic and utterly rude comments.
I really hope she gets to grips with whatever she’s so bitter and unhappy about because she seemed like a genuinely nice girl at that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I followed her only a few months ago coz I thought she was gorge and I like her figure but didn’t take me long to realise she’s an absolute b*tch. Can’t stand her sh*tty attitude and had to unfollow coz she’d miff me off pretty much every day. As someone said above, who does she actually think she is??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.