Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very unfair to say everyone on tattle is nasty or a loser or whatever they want to say..a lot of what is said about these floggers is true, they just can’t handle hearing it. The words “be kind” make my toes curl at this point..kind to what? You’ve had your 15 minutes of fame now move along 👋
Not just this thread but there are times comments do go too far.

But isn't that any form of online communication. Twitter, FB, Insta also can have comments that just go too far all the time.

Reactions: 4
Not just this thread but there are times comments do go too far.

But isn't that any form of online communication. Twitter, FB, Insta also can have comments that just go too far all the time.
Oh I definitely agree it goes too far many times. I just feel that it’s not feasible to put yourself out into the world and only accept the nice comments. It’s the overall expectation that everyone is going to love you is what gets me. The world doesn’t owe them anything. We all have our enemies.

Reactions: 2
Oh I definitely agree it goes too far many times. I just feel that it’s not feasible to put yourself out into the world and only accept the nice comments. It’s the overall expectation that everyone is going to love you is what gets me. The world doesn’t owe them anything. We all have our enemies.
💯 Agree the #bekind is an over used literally you can't make any question on anyone's behaviour without it being a troll act.

I admit I'd never have the kind of self obsessed attitude to put myself out there. I'd be exactly like Kim I'd be horrified that people were discussing my financial, my relationship or kids in any way. But then again I don't have a page with PR friendly in the bio. I've a private account with very little content.

Reactions: 4
When the going gets tough they run & delete pity few more wouldnt follow her out the back door!!!! Really shows there true colours in my opinion 🤭 when u put ur self out there you have to expect back lash either good or bad not everyone is going to agree with ya and if you cant handle that well then "BYE KIM" ✋✋ YOU CAN GIVE IT BUT YOU CANT TAKE IT 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Nothing was said about the husband as far as I can see - that’s always a lie they make up to make tattlers look like bullies. She has a public page with over 20k following, she got her nose stuck in every social media drama in the past she can’t expect to be protected from it. She’s the one who shared her surgery it’s not privileged information. If you share info for content and interaction, expect it to be discussed

Reactions: 3
When the going gets tough they run & delete pity few more wouldnt follow her out the back door!!!! Really shows there true colours in my opinion 🤭 when u put ur self out there you have to expect back lash either good or bad not everyone is going to agree with ya and if you cant handle that well then "BYE KIM" ✋✋ YOU CAN GIVE IT BUT YOU CANT TAKE IT 🤔🤔🤔
She will be back in a few days, she isn’t one to stay quiet for too long

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know but she will ride the wave of drama
Imagine - here is how I see it playing out.

ring ring
CK: hi Solicitor I'd like to take a case there are people online saying things about me.
Sol: What are they saying that could be slanderous or harassment.
CK: Well they are on a website saying I get sick pay from my job, they mentioned my husband,
Sol: ok what abusive or slanderous things did they say about him.
CK: Well that he works as a prison officer and is great to mind my kids while I travelled abroad
Sol: ok anything else directly said to you or about me
CK: well on the site they mentioned my weight issue and weight loss surgery questioned me traveling in a pandemic for the surgery
Sol: ok and where did they get all this private information? Did they contact you directly
CK: well it's not private I blog my life on Instagram. No it's all on that toxic site
Sol: ok again anything that is untrue and could be considered slanderous or harassment other than people having an opinion on information you already put into the public domain.
CK: well not really but it's online harassment and I'd like to go after them with Coco law.

Sol: ya not applicable here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was name of the girl who got the boob job and labiaplasty done? I'd love to know more about it and its not something you hear many people talking about. Is she blogging the whole thing?

Ah Kim is quick to get involved when it’s nothing to do with her. Many a time she hopped onto others dramas and commented on things nothing to do with her. Your surgery was important to you Kim we see that. But during a pandemic world wide when we are all trying to do our bit, you could have waited. And thanks for confirming you’re off work the last 3 years with an injury and on pay but were well enough to have pregnancies and childbirth. That’s exactly why you can afford weight loss surgeries I guess.
I hope she hasn’t a claim in , they will be watching all this , if she’s well enough to do go for weight loss surgeries, have babies , they will watching this , will go against her case

Here we go, shes back on her soapbox again, having an opinion on everything, when apparently no one else is allowed to🙄 She says the surgery isnt the easy way, but yet shes already making up every excuse under the sun as to why she cant exercise.... she dosnt want the neighbours see her arse jiggle? Is she for real? Shes the vey same as FBG, wants to put in no effort, lazy as sin, always a tirade of excuses🙄 i preferred when she was sulking tbh.....

Reactions: 5
Here we go, shes back on her soapbox again, having an opinion on everything, when apparently no one else is allowed to🙄 She says the surgery isnt the easy way, but yet shes already making up every excuse under the sun as to why she cant exercise.... she dosnt want the neighbours see her arse jiggle? Is she for real? Shes the vey same as FBG, wants to put in no effort, lazy as sin, always a tirade of excuses🙄 i preferred when she was sulking tbh.....
She's nearly worse...

Reactions: 1
Unless you are qualified in obesity endocrinolgy or a doctor i have issues with someone saying the only way to become obese is by overeating. Its ignorant, it's hurtful and downright triggering. PCOS, diabetes, thyroid problems all affect someones abilty to lose weight. Kim went and got surgery and more power to her.
The purpose of weight loss surgery is to restrict calories. That’s literally all it does, it’s it’s only function.....it physically prevents you overeating by reducing the stomach to the size of an egg. The result is weight loss. I can’t see the issue in saying that to be honest. A good friend of mine had it done so I’m fairly informed on gastric sleeve. I hope she continues the good work & doesn’t stretch her stomach and I hope she loses all the weight and feels great etc. To do that she needs to implement good habits, it’s not a “cure”, it’s a tool she needs to work with, long term. Thats all I said, I stand by it.