Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Kim is quick to get involved when itā€™s nothing to do with her. Many a time she hopped onto others dramas and commented on things nothing to do with her. Your surgery was important to you Kim we see that. But during a pandemic world wide when we are all trying to do our bit, you could have waited. And thanks for confirming youā€™re off work the last 3 years with an injury and on pay but were well enough to have pregnancies and childbirth. Thatā€™s exactly why you can afford weight loss surgeries I guess.
I don't know how people listen to her. She judt rambles on and on and on. She had nothing going on for so long and now it's weightloss overload
lTheXccvbjjjjjj

This one is an insufferable, is she studying lads? I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever mentioned it before. Waffles on and on and on about absolute šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she delete her page? Why have a public Instagram did you donā€™t like people talking about your life. And btw Kim I only asked was he darraghs dad cause of the gap between the kids. I wasnā€™t trying to paint any picture šŸ™„ itā€™s 2021 most familyā€™s are blended

When she said obesity is a disease tho....as if itā€™s cancer or something she got through no fault of her own šŸ™ˆ Too much food is the ONLY way you become obese. I know you can suffer from mental health issues etc that cause you to over eat. And thatā€™s tough, and you should absolutely seek help for that. And itā€™s ok to get help. But thereā€™s no disease that makes someone that doesnā€™t eat too many calories obese. End of story. Iā€™d respect her much more if she would own up to that....that she got weight loss surgery as she couldnā€™t control her eating.....not because she had a disease šŸ™ˆ she would help others in the same position then aswell. I think accepting you need to make a change is the first step to recovery. It seems like she just canā€™t accept that fact and anyone who says otherwise is a bully.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
When she said obesity is a disease tho....as if itā€™s cancer or something she got through no fault of her own šŸ™ˆ Too much food is the ONLY way you become obese. I know you can suffer from mental health issues etc that cause you to over eat. And thatā€™s tough, and you should absolutely seek help for that. And itā€™s ok to get help. But thereā€™s no disease that makes someone that doesnā€™t eat too many calories obese. End of story. Iā€™d respect her much more if she would own up to that....that she got weight loss surgery as she couldnā€™t control her eating.....not because she had a disease šŸ™ˆ she would help others in the same position then aswell. I think accepting you need to make a change is the first step to recovery. It seems like she just canā€™t accept that fact and anyone who says otherwise is a bully.
Obesity is a complex issue, there is not a simple solution, any eating disorder is complex.

Reactions: 14
Obesity is a complex issue, there is not a simple solution, any eating disorder is complex.
EXACTLY. I myself lost 7 stone. I struggle to keep it off every single day. Itā€™s not a physical disease. You canā€™t be cured. Itā€™s caused by issues inside yourself, trauma, in some cases actual addiction to food etc. I think itā€™s great she got surgery. I wish I could have. But I think itā€™s totally the wrong message to say itā€™s a disease. Itā€™s an irresponsible message. If you donā€™t accept responsibility & you donā€™t do the work on whatever is causing you to eat too much...it will continue to be a problem. As someone who has struggled and does struggle....itā€™s the wrong message for anyone who needs help.

By that logic anorexia isnā€™t a disease, just eat šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Thatā€™s not what I said at all. It actually proves what I said is correct!!! Thereā€™s no magic surgery to solve anorexia! Itā€™s a disorder, you canā€™t get surgery and boom itā€™s fixed! It takes a long time, treatment, work etc. Sheā€™s implying the surgery is a cure for obesity. The fact is....itā€™s far more complex than that. And if she doesnā€™t see that, and work it it wonā€™t help.

Last edited:
I would consider anorexia a mental illness
I agree with this 100% . Similarly compulsive overeating etc is a mental illness in most cases. Neither can be solved with surgery. Both are something you struggle with for life & have to work on daily....for most people.

I've seen kim comment on loads of Facebook groups and news facebook pages...giving opinions on everyone and everything.... but no one is allowed give an opinion on kim ? šŸ¤”šŸ™„
Yes, she's actually one of the worst for it, always has an opinion on everything, sticks her nose in when its absolutely uncalled for it!!! If she doesn't like been talked about herself, she should get off social media, she puts herself out there, what does she expect šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
She was injured in work a few years ago, there was a scuffle in portlaois prison & she was shoved which caused her back injury. Being a prison officer is a government job so sheā€™s is getting paid all this time sheā€™s been off and she has a sizeable claim in. While she should be safe at work a prison officer is paid because of the risks & with 3 pregnancies and being 20 stone it is possible the back injury has little to do with the shove. With 2 prison officer salaries & no childcare to pay for, a modest home, Iā€™m sure there is no shortage of money & when Kim gets her compensation claim they will be even more financially secure.
No wonder she can afford to go out to weight loss surgery...and why wonā€™t she say how much she has lost...she never stops talking shite in my opinion but forgets to tell us these things

Deleted everything???

Attachments

Saying user not found for me.

she had something up earlier on which pretty much went that people can say what they like about her, but not her kids. Iā€™m sure there was an exit speech we missed.

Reactions: 1
Unless you are qualified in obesity endocrinolgy or a doctor i have issues with someone saying the only way to become obese is by overeating. Its ignorant, it's hurtful and downright triggering. PCOS, diabetes, thyroid problems all affect someones abilty to lose weight. Kim went and got surgery and more power to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I followed Kim right from the start before she ever has Eden... I can't stand her now ... she comes on preaching with her greasy hair pulled to the tip of her head.. she claims the op was a last resort... wish we all had that money to throw away with a small family... it wasn't life or death..... it was the 2nd time she had it done... I just feel now she's painful... ive deleted her account... its her opinion or no opinion

Reactions: 8
Very unfair to say everyone on tattle is nasty or a loser or whatever they want to say..a lot of what is said about these floggers is true, they just canā€™t handle hearing it. The words ā€œbe kindā€ make my toes curl at this point..kind to what? Youā€™ve had your 15 minutes of fame now move along šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 4