Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That good morning singing she does 😡. Have never seen her without a filter but Christ if those teeth are like that with a filter what are they like without?! Obviously her own dentist wasn’t happy with them but she didn’t say too much.

Reactions: 2
That good morning singing she does 😡. Have never seen her without a filter but Christ if those teeth are like that with a filter what are they like without?! Obviously her own dentist wasn’t happy with them but she didn’t say too much.
the finish at the top, surely loads of food gets lodged up there! They look so badly done

You should meet her in person, she's even worse. Just all fake, she is so used to being fake all down to all the beauty pageant's she was in. I would be here all night with the,stories i could tell.

I just can't get over her teeth, its like they werr jusy stuck in. She went back to Turkey because the other poster was right, a botched tummy tuck, but she would never tell ya that. Sorry i am derailing the thread how do i start a thread or being a new member can i?

Reactions: 4
You should meet her in person, she's even worse. Just all fake, she is so used to being fake all down to all the beauty pageant's she was in. I would be here all night with the,stories i could tell.
I’d rather not 😂 she wasn’t lacking confidence in any of the pagents 🙈🙈 spill the goss 😂 is there any fella on the scene?

Can you set up a new thread I still can't get my head around how to do it 🙈

She has over 10K so it's allowed

Oh please set up a thread on this wagon Effy lived near her years ago, a pure witch. The stories I could tell

Just checked my notification it says thread deleted as account too small.

I taught it was 10,000 followers but it must be higher.

Added the comment that she has a public page with over 10k following.

Reactions: 1
Has Kim lost much weight? I have absolutely no interest in listening to her boring stories

Can’t stand her since she got her surgery, maybe because it’s not relevant to me but I wouldn’t think there is too many who it would be relateable to!! Like that way of eating is not sustainable no matter what she says, she was on one day about how certain foods (Easter eggs I think) were of no interest blah blah and then this week she was ready to eat the take away her hubby got and the table from the sounds of it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I see she’s now liking Aisling O’Loughlins anti vaccine posts. Bit shocked at that