Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met her on a WLS page...Told her if she failed the first time maybe she should work on her head before another op.

She didn't like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can Kim just stay out sick from a public service job getting paid and go back to a new job when she feels like it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I haven't watch her in a while, but has the weight loss stopped already?
And Slimfast is vile, I'd hate to spend all that money on weight loss surgery to end up drinking Slimfast. Does that not just defeat the purpose

I haven't watch her in a while, but has the weight loss stopped already?
And Slimfast is vile, I'd hate to spend all that money on weight loss surgery to end up drinking Slimfast. Does that not just defeat the purpose
Yeah she said she’s not lost anything in about 2 weeks, she has lost 2.5 stone since the surgery but apparently it’s normal to stop temporarily!!

• Wow
Yeah she said she’s not lost anything in about 2 weeks, she has lost 2.5 stone since the surgery but apparently it’s normal to stop temporarily!!
I wouldn't be happy making that huge sacrifice and the weight loss slowing down so quickly, especially with the slush she's having to eat/drink

I wouldn't be happy making that huge sacrifice and the weight loss slowing down so quickly, especially with the slush she's having to eat/drink
Yeah I’d be so pissed too if things slowed down that quick!! I hope it works for her and she’s not just passing it off as ‘normal’

Few tears today may wash her down 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️shes grubby looking
She’s not
Long after surgery , and yesterday she’s on the floor doing physio exercises, u can’t do physio till week 8, after surgery, that can’t be good for tummy recovery, gentle exercises, but not full on back stretches

Sorry just on the topic of gastric surgery, does anyone follow Effys journey on insta? I don't know where to start with her. Makes out she paid for her surgeries when in fact she's Brand ambassador for the hospital in turkey and never paid a cent towards them.

Reactions: 1
Sorry just on the topic of gastric surgery, does anyone follow Effys journey on insta? I don't know where to start with her. Makes out she paid for her surgeries when in fact she's Brand ambassador for the hospital in turkey and never paid a cent towards them.
It's a bit suspicious alright.

Apart from the weight loss she isn't a good advert for the other surgery the teeth are awful such a bad job the gumline is very strange. The Botox 👀

The tummy tuck was a botched job it was all lumpy, she didn't really address why she had to go back over.

Shur ur one is back preaching the gospel according to kim. She wsnt overly heavy she took lazy way out cause she couldn't keep food out of her mouth. She wasn't born like that so ?? Hers was probably sponsored to but wont admit it

Thank god someone else said it about the teeth, their awful ,its like she has a mouthful of marbles. I know for a fact she told people on insta that she got a credit union loan , but i have it from a good source that she contacted the hospital and basically offered herself as Brand ambassador.

She doesn't pay for a thing, never has. Funny how she never has up #BA when referring to the hospital. I could write a book about her carry on i really could. She's not even from youghal, she only moved down there year's back. She has been known to go into a cafe in youghal and offered to share them on her page so she didn't have to pay

Reactions: 4
Shur ur one is back preaching the gospel according to kim. She wsnt overly heavy she took lazy way out cause she couldn't keep food out of her mouth. She wasn't born like that so ?? Hers was probably sponsored to but wont admit it
Your right There was something about the way she was selling this place as being the world's best that is a bit suspicious.

I don't agree that surgery is the lazy way out. It's a big step and a medical intervention to help people with losing weight.
Of course it's because she couldn't stop eating but that's exactly why people have surgery because they can't stop eating. They have tried so many other diets.

Her BMI going by her weight and height would have been over 40 that's enough to have it covered here in the public system so not too small for it.

Ya i agree it is def not the lazy way out, it's hard going. My friend had a gastric bypass as a last resort as she did have an eating addiction and i have seen the struggle she has gone through after surgery.

Good morning good morning good morning 😩 Yes where to start with this one, her teeth looked like ones from alliexpress clicked in, her own were quiet nice just needed braces! She also won greatest looser with Slimming world too! Which is kinda cheating on ppl who don’t have a bypass 🙈

Oh god that Good morning Good morning irritates me. Take it from me she is the biggest fake going. She contacted a hairdressers and became BA for them aswell but yet never any #BA or #AD on any of her posts.

Reactions: 3
Oh god that Good morning Good morning irritates me. Take it from me she is the biggest fake going. She contacted a hairdressers and became BA for them aswell but yet never any #BA or #AD on any of her posts.
She’s quiet cocky! And has absolutely no style!

Reactions: 1