Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad. Very bad. These men shouldn't speak. AJ reminds me of a less tolerable Mark Owen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never really got what the “ick” was until I saw their “acting” in Hollyoaks. I got the ick so hard my vagina has slammed shut probably never to open again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t remember where it was but I saw one comment that asked how two actual brothers can have zero chemistry and that is the question...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pair manage to make Denise Welch look like an accomplished actor :LOL: I understand that we're supposed to think they're "fit" (they're not), but why is AJ's hairstyle modelled on a frazzle?

I chuckled when they weren't rebooked for RUPaul S2 to help with the choreo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was shocked when I read AJ was going to be on Hollyoaks. He's wooden as himself never mind trying to act. Both him and Curtis have the strangest voices too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was shocked when I read AJ was going to be on Hollyoaks. He's wooden as himself never mind trying to act. Both him and Curtis have the strangest voices too.
This! As soon as they were announced it was obvious they were going to be terrible. Can only assume the person who cast them only cared about how many followers they have and had never seen AJ try and talk any time he has ever appeared on TV

Reactions: 3
Watched Curtis on Love Island and Celebs Go Dating and every time he is in a romantic scenario, he just radiates a sense of revulsion towards women. It actually comes across quite sinister.

• Haha
Reactions: 21