Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going by that clip, Curtis seems marginally less terrible than AJ. By a fraction. Still terrible though. But AJ... christ. I knew he was going to be bad, but this is so painful, I almost feel sorry for him

Reactions: 10
Why has AJ let Curtis drag him down this road of appearing on any show going. He should have stuck to Strictly.

Reactions: 8
Why has AJ let Curtis drag him down this road of appearing on any show going. He should have stuck to Strictly.
AJ definitely needed a few more years of Strictly under his belt to build a greater awareness of him in the public conscience. And to just seem less like he was off to be a reality twit. I totally get dancers leaving Strictly to pursue other opportunities, Strictly in a normal year can easily take up most of the years diary with all the varying commitments. But after 4 years (?), he hadn't become enough of a personality to do more and be liked for it. Though I'm not sure his super sweet, sickly so vibe would take him far enough. Now he's just a cringe bag propping up his brother's z-list career.

Reactions: 8
I can’t scroll down Twitter without seeing that clip of him and his brother “acting” hahahaha

Everyone’s slating it and rightfully so 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t scroll down Twitter without seeing that clip of him and his brother “acting” hahahaha

Everyone’s slating it and rightly so 👏🏻
I reckon I must have watched it over 1000 times now and still can't stop laughing. I bet they've already booked their plane tickets for Hollywood

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its just such a strange relationship and career path. There was no need for AJ to quit and follow Curtis into everything. I actually think this is their last big chance and based on that video the writers are probably already writing their exits scenes. If it was me it would involve trying a trick with a glass bottle and flamed rope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some of the comments are hilarious. ‘ Daniel day Lewis could never ‘. 🤣🤣
I’m not a fan of the boys but seriously could the director not have guided them better?? (Unless they knew them being crap would increase ratings more than then being semi ok )

Reactions: 6
They make Tanya burr's acting look more legit.

Even Beppe isn't a fan

Michael, who played Beppe DiMarco on BBC’s EastEnders from 1998 to 2002, tweeted: “This is everything and more that is wrong with an industry I love. These people that suddenly come up with these casting ideas need to resign immediately. Shocking.”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They make Tanya burr's acting look more legit.

Even Beppe isn't a fan

Michael, who played Beppe DiMarco on BBC’s EastEnders from 1998 to 2002, tweeted: “This is everything and more that is wrong with an industry I love. These people that suddenly come up with these casting ideas need to resign immediately. Shocking.”
Blasted by Beppe...I love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It just makes an absolute mockery of the industry and people who have paid their way through drama school, grafted for years and don’t get parts because of stupid stunt casting. They did it with Jake quickenden as well

Reactions: 13
Well done to their agent who managed to convince the sun that these two at vaccination centres would "encorage the young to get jabs" 😆

Maybe they'd be effective for primary school level children 🤦‍♀️
PSX_20210513_131419.jpg

20210513_130941.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh wow. Them two + working with the sun = get in the bleeping bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear God I can't stop watching this car crash 🤣

"Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune................................" The Old Vic beckons these two planks! haha

Mind you, I don't think the Queen Vic would have 'em so best stick to Panto in future "He's behind you!" and that he most certainly is ;)

BTW what is it with AJ's barnet? It looks like a Mr. Whippy slapped on his head 🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 3