Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see AJ and his girlfriend were on the again talking about her near death experience. I'm glad she's OK but she looks surprisingly well for someone who had such a serious injury and I was surprised to see her covering the burns with makeup. Also what an amazing coincidence AJ awful acting is back on the screens this week. You'd almost think they're milking the situation for relevance
I thought exactly the same.

Reactions: 3
Saw a pic of her in one of the Sunday magazines. You couldn't tell her face had been burned,but her shoulder was very red and scarred.

They've done the death threats and near death experience now so let's just be grateful they're coming close to going away and being completely irrelevant. Plus that creepy Curtis didn't appear today too

Reactions: 8
Why do all of the news articles mention Aj first. He wasn’t the one burnt, actually why’s he even part of every interview about it?

Reactions: 18
He should be embarrassed that his goofing actions directly caused this totally avoidable incident. He should be using the publicity to warn against such stupidity. Abbie admits that he wanted to do it! I hope he sincerely apologised to her and her family. It is pathetic. Bloody Lorraine praising him and focussing on his feelings! Unfortunately it appears that Abbie is very reliant on him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Bloody Lorraine praising him and focussing on his feelings! Unfortunately it appears that Abbie is very reliant on him.
Lorraine loves Aj and Curtis. Anyone remember the New Years cheating story about Curtis? she never even quizzed him properly just made up an excuse for him and he nodded along. Lorraine (like Kay Burley ) gives off string cougar vibes.

Reactions: 7
Lorraine loves Aj and Curtis. Anyone remember the New Years cheating story about Curtis? she never even quizzed him properly just made up an excuse for him and he nodded along. Lorraine (like Kay Burley ) gives off string cougar vibes.
Lorraine is like that with Jake quickenden too. Nauseating.

every Time Abbie answered a question she looked to aj like for approval too. Very odd. Glad she’s healing quickly

Reactions: 10
He should be embarrassed that his goofing actions directly caused this totally avoidable incident. He should be using the publicity to warn against such stupidity. Abbie admits that he wanted to do it! I hope he sincerely apologised to her and her family. It is pathetic. Bloody Lorraine praising him and focussing on his feelings! Unfortunately it appears that Abbie is very reliant on him.
His feelings...bleeping hell! and let’s be real I’d be surprised he has any other feelings apart from what he looks like and how to squeeze the last amount of relevancy he had from being in strictly in order to climb the greasy fame pole

Reactions: 13
Imagine his low Abbie’s self worth is that her boyfriend sets fire to her. Then she’s asking him if he still loves her ?? Wow. Very worrying.
if she was my sister I would be telling her to leave. But Abbie loves attention. Anyone remember her last year her tagging the sun newspaper when she was in her bra and knickers?

Reactions: 11
Imagine his low Abbie’s self worth is that her boyfriend sets fire to her. Then she’s asking him if he still loves her ?? Wow. Very worrying.
if she was my sister I would be telling her to leave. But Abbie loves attention. Anyone remember her last year her tagging the sun newspaper when she was in her bra and knickers?
He didn’t really set fire to her though, she’s a grown adult that could have said no to playing with fire for tik tok.

I don’t agree with the way he’s milking the attention but they are both adults, he can’t be completely blamed

He didn’t really set fire to her though, she’s a grown adult that could have said no to playing with fire for tik tok.

I don’t agree with the way he’s milking the attention but they are both adults, he can’t be completely blamed
This wholly blaming AJ some people do really annoys me, not because he isn't partly to blame he is. But it's the total lack of agency they are giving Abbie, as if AJ dragged her over and forced her to watch/participate and he intended to hurt her, shed didn't stop him doing something stupid, she was there, encouraging him or whatever. They are both as stupid for doing it, she was just unlucky to suffer severe consequences.

Abbie said it was his idea. But yes good point both are adults but if I lived in their apartment block I would be pissed off with their carry on

Reactions: 6
The story with Abbie will keep getting milked since they have Cinderella tickets to sell

Reactions: 2
This wholly blaming AJ some people do really annoys me, not because he isn't partly to blame he is. But it's the total lack of agency they are giving Abbie, as if AJ dragged her over and forced her to watch/participate and he intended to hurt her, shed didn't stop him doing something stupid, she was there, encouraging him or whatever. They are both as stupid for doing it, she was just unlucky to suffer severe consequences.
I get what you mean, but control or abuse in a relationship could definitely take this form. It often leads to a situation where someone feels like they're making a decision, but actually they've been forced in to doing something or talked in to thinking its a good idea.

Not saying this is definitely what happened here because we don't really know these people, but equally we have nothing to suggest it didn't happen like this. As others have said, there is a definite strangeness to the way she behaves around him in interviews as if she isn't her own person at all and I wouldn't be surprised if he talked her in to it.

Reactions: 4
I heard AJ and Abbie on radio 2, I used to like AJ on strictly but on the interview talking about Abbie’s accident. It felt like AJ was waiting for his turn to speak and interjecting at every single opportunity. It does seem the quest for fame is going to his head.

Reactions: 5
How is Aj the prince in the Cinderella? I would have thought Curtis is the bigger name with more followers?

Reactions: 2