Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

benji77

Ooh! I did not know there was an AJ thread on here. He is only weird little fk ! He’s about 5 foot 2 inches tall but thinks he’s 6 foot + his face always looks so smug , waxyand fake. He would have been the ideal bf for saffron orange barker. This poor abbey girl was / is a little beauty and can’t see why she would be with the little squirt ! I don’t ever see any genuine affection for her and sad to say it but if she is permanently scarred he will do a bunk as soon as won’t effect his image ! She’s way too good for him and leaving her would do her a favour ! He’s so in love with himself & his ridiculous big hair he won’t have time for abbey ! The brother of his makes my flesh crawl ! If AJ doesn’t end up ‘ coming out ‘ in the next couple of years then I’ll be back here to apologise ;)

Reactions: 19

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She clearly has been badly burnt whether it’s on her face or not and is a burns victim, I imagine it’s very traumatising. What doesn’t sit right is AJ using it for press and attention for himself and his knobhead brother

Little_182

I’m so glad that’s there’s a thread for AJ - I can not bare him and Curtis.

I think the problem is they have so much self belief and genuinely think they’re better than what they. I’m assuming their parents and people closest to them have never said no to them and that’s why they think they’ll be the next Ant and Dec.

Also, he came across as a total bitch on I’m a Celeb yet people still liked him? I just don’t get it.

RE: the wine bottle incident, it’s a silly mistake and the gf is equally at fault - but my god he’s making it all about him.

I genuinely hope she gets better.

• Heart

OoolongGaboolong

It really was only a matter of time before this narcissist dropped her. The whole 'standing by her' after her burns was so transparently bs and purely to preserve his image. The idea that this pretty boy would actually stand by her for any length of time was laughable.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

For all the standing by her nonsense when they sold their story, I knew he'd show his true colours eventually and that her scars would bother him. She's better without him.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Anyone read their interview from last weekend's Guardian?

The bit that really made me laugh was AJ saying he was able to afford to buy a flat in London because he "didn't buy coffee for two years and took the underground everywhere". Sure, Jan. Nothing to do with the money you were raking in from Strictly, live shows and a (completely forgettable) stint on I'm A Celeb.

I'd rather he be honest and say he can afford the flat because he's very wealthy compared to lots of his peers, not because he gave up Starbucks. He's the world's youngest boomer with attitudes like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Carlyq92

I really hope they don't take him back
Oh God same. He never really bothered me until Curtis came out of the woodwork but ever since they went on this mission to become the new Ant and Dec the pair of them make me ill. He wasn't missed last year, they do not need him back. Same goes for Clifton 🤢

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
His dad was a dancer too. So they are a very show off type family. I imagine you have to be very self confident to be a dancer which is probably why curtis and AJ have egos like they do.

im so confused why AJ quit strictly with literally nothing else lined up (except hollyoaks) and seemingly to try and help curtis career
I read an interview with Gorka once where they asked him if he would teach his daughter to dance, and he said something like he wouldn't be her main teacher because he thought family life should be kept separate, as it can mean a tough home life if it isn't

Not that I have any idea whether their parents were mean to them or not, but i imagine being taught dance by your parents and everything in your life being about that and competing can lead to quite some odd personality traits. See also Kevin Clifton

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Why do all of the news articles mention Aj first. He wasn’t the one burnt, actually why’s he even part of every interview about it?

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
They don’t come across as the nicest people their This Morning interview was all about them, what they did and how they felt not much thought for his girlfriend
It’s so weird how the 2 brothers went on together? I know the love island one drove them to the hospital but that’s it really?
It’s like no one would know who the other was so they have to pair up??

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Every time I see this thread I have to use every ounce of my being to stop myself typing how’s trish

• Haha
Reactions: 17