Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You get to see both guys bare asses in the first SAS episode in case anyone has a yearning 😜😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
What's their sob story. Oh let me think, how his girlfriend ALMOST died during a tick tock craze they stupidly carried out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's their sob story. Oh let me think, how his girlfriend ALMOST died during a tick tock craze they stupidly carried out.
AJ hasn’t had his one on one talk with them lol. I don’t like AJ at all. Curtis came across much better on the show, in my opinion

For all the standing by her nonsense when they sold their story, I knew he'd show his true colours eventually and that her scars would bother him. She's better without him.

Reactions: 19
WOW.....

Will he be a man and stay with her? I suspect "drifted apart" or "nobody else is involved" will happen before this year is finished.
Not far off 🫣

Reactions: 2
I'm not surprised because I noticed recently he hadn't posted about her in ages. She was still commenting on his posts though so thought maybe he was just busy with the SAS show. I agree she can do much better, I think he probably stayed with her longer than he would have because he would look bad dumping her after her accident. She always seemed more into him than he was her. She only recently gave an interview and was gushing over him. Poor girl.

Reactions: 15
A pretty girl like Abbie won't be alone for long.
AJ can mince-off and stop pretending or hiding behind a hetero relationship can't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't watch SAS, don't care about it.

But, I'm gonna say something and open myself to a huge amount of judgement, and I'm okay with it.

I saw the image of them naked showering together, and I have to say they did both have very nice arses. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're on Steph's Packed Lunch. Zero charisma at all. So weird the way they do everything together. Curtis just said he's now moved out of AJ's flat, so that's something I suppose.

Reactions: 5