Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
C4 have said Curtis and AJ were only in Hollyoaks for a cameo and aren’t returning 🤣
71AA1649-64C1-4644-A173-6BF60E537BC6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
is it bad that my first thought was hoping they'd be off to take up arms and help in Ukraine? Alas no it's just the same old trick of using an atrocity to get attention all while pretending it's about chariteee

View attachment 1139698
I’m only laughing because AJ could barely stay on that roundabout in Hollyoaks, it would be a bit like this:

25B70650-0A9C-4008-A219-E89DB57B8525.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
I see these two d bags are part of the Freeman's Christmas ad this year

Not quite as weird as the Thom and Max Evans photoshoot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Gorka from Strictly is advertising those pots too. Jelly’s jelly. It’s been there forever. You buy it or you don’t. I certainly wouldn’t buy it on the back of this Fanny advertising it 🤢
I'd much rather see Gorka naked in a bath than Curtis though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Yel

Chatty Member
They make Tanya burr's acting look more legit.

Even Beppe isn't a fan

Michael, who played Beppe DiMarco on BBC’s EastEnders from 1998 to 2002, tweeted: “This is everything and more that is wrong with an industry I love. These people that suddenly come up with these casting ideas need to resign immediately. Shocking.”

• Haha

whoareyoukidding

Noticed that the half marathon Abbie did to raise money for the Chelsea & Westminster burns Unit (because they’ve been amazing after her accident). AJ donated £20 to her Just Giving page! As did Curtis. Now bearing in mind she was in that accident caused by stupidity (AJ’s idea at doing the video) and that’s what he donates!!! I think it speaks volumes to be honest. What a knob!

• Wow
  • Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
The attack in the nightclub happened near my parents and it wasn't a homophobic attack. They were behaving like entitled twats, pissed someone off, tried to kick off and someone punched him. There was apparently a queue of people who actually wanted to do it.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
His acting hasn't improved - as shown by the latest set up pap pics

1665588002220.png

1665588123171.png

• Haha
  • Sick

justanobody88

How is cutting a bottle with a rope dipped in chemicals a life hack?
Or am I just a pensioner who doesn’t understand 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cemma25

You cant put coverup on burns like that if you were having skin grafts and in ICU a month ago. So her skin must look like that now?! A miraculous recovery...

HanLouBoo

Watched Curtis on Love Island and Celebs Go Dating and every time he is in a romantic scenario, he just radiates a sense of revulsion towards women. It actually comes across quite sinister.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is there a petition to have them permanently removed from television and media? Cos I'd sign it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20