Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His acting hasn't improved - as shown by the latest set up pap pics

1665588002220.png

1665588123171.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Admittedly AJ used to be one of my favourite pros on strictly not anymore!
No-one should be treated like that
Poor Abbie has been through so much pain and devastation because of him only for him to abruptly end everything after being away for a little bit and now days later he's already getting very cozy with this new girl

Abbie deserves so much better and I hope someone comes along who genuinely cares and treats her with the love and respect she truly deserves ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
AJ used to hashtag some of his old Instagram photos before Strictly with #instagay #gayuk etc. Does make you wonder

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi guys, been a lurker in this thread for a bit now. Have to confess I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Aj, and I used to really enjoy some of his ballroom routines when he was on Strictly. Now I find him a bit deluded and he thinks him and brother are something they are definitely not, I think Curtis has been his downfall, he should have stayed with Strictly. I’ve just been browsing on his like on Twitter, and seen he has liked this tweet, I’m sure his new girlfriend will be pleased.
86E13C0E-B79A-42ED-8822-E3E33CC65973.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, been a lurker in this thread for a bit now. Have to confess I used to have a bit of a soft spot for Aj, and I used to really enjoy some of his ballroom routines when he was on Strictly. Now I find him a bit deluded and he thinks him and brother are something they are definitely not, I think Curtis has been his downfall, he should have stayed with Strictly. I’ve just been browsing on his like on Twitter, and seen he has liked this tweet, I’m sure his new girlfriend will be pleased. View attachment 1677715
Maybe he's liked it by accident? Or maybe he's having second thoughts about Abbie :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This may not be popular but I've always disagreed with the narrative that it was 'evil Curtis' that dragged poor AJ away from the classy career of being a Strictly pro. I think it was after they were involved in the nightclub attack and they were invited on all the morning shows and people felt they came off well their management got the idea the Pritchards brothers could be a brand; that's when they started talking about doing projects together. Still out of the two of them it's always been AJ that has come across as the most enthusiastic to go down this route. Going back years he's been fairly candid for his love of reality tv and once he started popping up on stuff like Celebrity Hunted it should have been obvious doing the circuit of these kind of shows is the career path he'd take when he left Strictly.

On the flip side every interview they have ever given it's been pretty consistent that it was AJ who persuaded a reluctant Curtis to do Love Island even though he was not a fan of the show. He did it because he was persuaded it would be a shot in the arm for their career and it probably was. A lot of these production companies will have courted them because of Curtis' profile as a Love Islander and tabloid figure (although I think AJ has overtaken him in this regard).

In my opinion a lot of Strictly fans struggle to get their heads around the idea AJ would quit the show and go down the route he has instead of what they imagined he'd do like dancing for high society at the Royal Albert Hall so they've convinced themselves his evil brother jealous of his success dragged him down the tacky celebrity route when the facts don't bare that out.

Reactions: 9
This may not be popular but I've always disagreed with the narrative that it was 'evil Curtis' that dragged poor AJ away from the classy career of being a Strictly pro. I think it was after they were involved in the nightclub attack and they were invited on all the morning shows and people felt they came off well their management got the idea the Pritchards brothers could be a brand; that's when they started talking about doing projects together. Still out of the two of them it's always been AJ that has come across as the most enthusiastic to go down this route. Going back years he's been fairly candid for his love of reality tv and once he started popping up on stuff like Celebrity Hunted it should have been obvious doing the circuit of these kind of shows is the career path he'd take when he left Strictly.

On the flip side every interview they have ever given it's been pretty consistent that it was AJ who persuaded a reluctant Curtis to do Love Island even though he was not a fan of the show. He did it because he was persuaded it would be a shot in the arm for their career and it probably was. A lot of these production companies will have courted them because of Curtis' profile as a Love Islander and tabloid figure (although I think AJ has overtaken him in this regard).

In my opinion a lot of Strictly fans struggle to get their heads around the idea AJ would quit the show and go down the route he has instead of what they imagined he'd do like dancing for high society at the Royal Albert Hall so they've convinced themselves his evil brother jealous of his success dragged him down the tacky celebrity route when the facts don't bare that out.
I use to be one of the strictly fans that had the narrative Curtis was the reason Aj left. The more I seen of them I noticed AJ is the leader. AJ is more calculated and has a bigger ego.

Reactions: 3

Curtis was a head since love island. He was in there to get famous hence his ‘I prefer to make everyone breakfast’ crap.

AJ was already ‘famous’ it was only after love island they tried to become a (weird) brand

don’t think Curtis made him leave I think they both have huge egos and think they are famous without whatever brand. Better than love island and strictly, Not true. Both tit influencers now

Curtis isn’t reluctant he’s fame bleep. He cashed in on the whole AJ’s ex getting burnt saga too. Pair of weirdos

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It had never occurred to me that strictly fans held Curtis responsible for AJ leaving strictly. AJ has always been very clear that it found the routine gruelling and very restrictive. As a personality I think he tends to be rather more ego driven and therefore not ideally suited to mentoring or teaching. That’s not a criticism as such - people are different and differently motivated. Some
Fans seem offended or even hurt that he left, and certainly he didn’t word it in the most sensitive way

As for his relationship break up I'm not quite buying the tabloid story - the reality is that he and Abbie had been doing less and less together over the previous months. I suspect they had already begun to drift apart - she was very much pursuing more of an influencer lifestyle and he was less in attendance for that.

I just presumed she was his beard 🤷‍♀️
I don’t see why he would bother - being gay is not really an issue in the industry he works in, in fact it can be an advantage in securing a very loyal male fan base, and young girls are largely indifferent about whether those they follow are gay or straight. In fact he’s never clearly defined himself either way.

Reactions: 2
How have I only just found out that Trish's real life son is Matty from the 1975 😆

(Sorry I know it's offtopic, but this is about most relevant thread for Trish!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2