Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to repost it here but she’s posted another performative clip of London staring straight down the camera lense to put on a show for her video so that she can prove to god-knows-who that her kids love her. It’s bleeping disturbing. It half looks like a hostage video and half looks like he’s addicted to seeing himself on camera as much as she is. duck her for turning him into ‘that kid’. Let him be a child and not your god damn accessory, you toxic narc.

(with his school uniform on full display for any paedos who want to search him out 🤬)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
“Saying goodbye to my boys for the next two weeks including Mother’s Day” like it wasn’t her choice to book Bali over Mother’s Day. Why pretend to be sad about it. And she didn’t say goodbye to her boyS it’s clear she only saw London on this short trip home.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m not going to repost it here but she’s posted another performative clip of London staring straight down the camera lense to put on a show for her video so that she can prove to god-knows-who that her kids love her. It’s bleeping disturbing. It half looks like a hostage video and half looks like he’s addicted to seeing himself on camera as much as she is. duck her for turning him into ‘that kid’. Let him be a child and not your god damn accessory, you toxic narc.

(with his school uniform on full display for any paedos who want to search him out 🤬)
This reel infuriated me. Enough said.

Reactions: 2
So is the older boy in Tamworth missing 3 weeks of school or staying at the house with the flatmates while the full time soul-o mum is off designing her and every woman in Australia’s dreams?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So is the older boy in Tamworth missing 3 weeks of school or staying at the house with the flatmates while the full time soul-o mum is off designing her and every woman in Australia’s dreams?
If he was at the house we definitely would've seen him in her recent reels. My guess is he's in Tamworth.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ. If it’s a day of the week that ends in Y then you’re going to find Crystal sitting in her car or on her bed complaining about how she’s just had the worst week of her entire life. I don’t know how the miserable witch doesn’t get sick of hearing herself cry about the same things day in and day out.

So many topics in today’s breakdown. The first thing that springs to mind though is that “the worst thing that’s ever happened to her” must be something to do with Jonny I’m thinking. If I had to guess I’d say his dad said he wasn’t coming back to her if she kept prioritizing her trips over him. As it is he’ll be two weeks late to this term because she would rather be in Bali then to make sure he’s in school. You noticed she’s now changed the date of her September retreat to coincide with school holidays and said she will only be running future trips during the school holidays. It sounds like she was given an ultimatum.

Attachments

Last edited:
So when she came home from Bali she said it was because she missed her boys and couldn’t be away… now she says she had a breakdown at the start of the week and had to work to understand someone else’s perspective and not react…

So as we knew she clearly didn’t want to come back from Bali, something forced her to.

I'm guessing she's been given an ultimatum by the dads. Crystal, you have a job where it's not the traditional 9 to 5. You can pick and choose what you want to work, and you still seem to put the boys and their schooling second. Shes missed birthdays and now Mother's Day. Poor parenting Crystal do better.

Let me get this straight. She has a six figure income for this past ten years yet has to buy a second hand laptop as a new one would cost 4K? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That poor kid. The dead eyes into the camera and the fake nose kisses. He looked so uncomfortable but he knows what he has to do to get some performative love from his mother.

Nothing says you’re in a position to teach other women to hashtag design their dreams like buying a second hand laptop.

Reactions: 2
I hope she is planning on reconfiguring the prices of her retreats if they will only run on school holidays. It's more expensive and much busier, especially in Bali hotspots.

Also, am I recalling correctly that she made a big deal about the retreat not being twin share? I'd be bleeping filthy if I showed up and had to share with a stranger with no warning after being promised otherwise.

Reactions: 1