Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

1000%!
I think she and Leila vastly underestimate the amount of people who would be more than happy to really take the gloves off (so to speak) and tear them a new asshole face to face. They both hide behind b-and-delete and then whinge about people taking their opinions to another forum. Come on bitches, grow a spine, let people comment on your posts and address the feedback head-on!

Reactions: 8
She knows. She’s gathering. She’s going to use her voice! 🥱

You know… it’s a shame she never put as much energy into being a proper mother as she does getting offended that people have negative opinions of her about not being a proper mother. It’s a shame she constantly fails her children, who never asked to be born to a narcissistic, immature brat of a mum. It’s a shame that their tender little hearts are at the mercy of her nauseating selfishness.

Dickhead, you just lost your kids AGAIN and this is the shit you concern yourself with? Not on reflecting on how you continually fuck up your kids lives? Not on committing to do better and be a better person for your kids? Why don’t you do a little inner work on why you’re such a colossal fucking failure of a mum?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
her eyes are darting all over the place in that Dailey blah, covering her face a lot too, all those classic tell tale signs of a liar. My favourite part was when she said that it’s not a monetary thing for her. So she isn’t charging people to go to Bali with her?
Is liela the friend that’s been trolled for seven years? She broke as fuck, no way she has paid for a PI.

Reactions: 9
What I want to know is why isn’t she using her energy right now to focus on the retreat she’s in the middle of? It’s one of the only things she has actually been able to pull off in the last few years. She should be quite occupied and staying very busy making sure it goes well for the people who have shelled out $3,000/head to be there. Instead she’s bizarrely throwing a tantrum on Insta about something completely not related to her retreat … or is it?

Makes me wonder if she’s trying to lay a little groundwork to cry ‘my bullies are making up stories about me’ because something has soured during one of the retreats and she knows it’s a problem. Trying to head off any criticism that might surface? I wouldn’t put anything past her, she’s always trying to spin a narrative.

Reactions: 6
Funny how each time she mentioned these woman her eyes would roll and look away just like a Leila does when she’s lying.

This is a good theory! I wouldn’t be surprised if Tattle had been raised to her by several new people as no doubt Crystals google search isn’t the most complimentary between her Design Twins rip off reviews and Tattle.

What I can never understand is how these twits don’t get that we are only talking about information they post themselves about their own lives?

Everything discussed here is their own words and if they didn’t actively scam women into buying their courses/Aliexpress jewellery/goods that never arrived and actually looked after their kids, they wouldn’t even have a Tattle thread?

I’ve been patiently waiting for Leila to have her own little rant about finding her haterz over on her account but instead she went private. These two are something else.

---

Kind of weird that she has proclaimed "we all fell so deeply in love with one another instantly" in the 5 days they hung out together. Okaaaaaay Crystal. Too bad you've never been "deeply in love" with your sons.

Also, this was the “best month of my entire life”. Ookkkaaaaaayy. Super psychotic thing to say about the month you lost custody of both you children for the second time in your life.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I was going to post that one too but didn't. She's always proclaiming "I've had the best week EVER!" so many different times over these last 2 years & it's never something regarding her children. Which I find incredibly sad.

Reactions: 7
Not Crystal trying to act all powerful while looking completely shattered, dishevelled and clearly swollen from crying. Love, if you know who they are you have absolutely NO reason to beg them to stop on your stories. A power move would be contacting them and getting them to stop.. but oops you can’t because you simply do not know who anyone is..

The PI thing is so weird. I don’t believe it for a second, and also don’t believe they can find the identity of anyone. But if they did and could, then what? It’s not a crime to make commentary online (aka share your thoughts) on what a public figure is sharing

I guess there is the possibility of some person harassing her directly, but you'd think she would make that distinction instead of just "delete your Tattle account".

She's probably sent crypto to one of those bots on Insta that says "we can hack your ex!" Lol.

Reactions: 4
They’ve already had a couple of women remove their accounts. Sure thing!
Funny, I haven’t noticed any absences, but OK

Tell me, princess, if you haven’t had direct contact with these so called friends of yours then who exactly confronted them that resulted in getting their accounts removed?
And if you have the ability to confront tattlers directly then why bother with a public appeal?
(P.S. we know you throw this tattle tantrum every time you’re deep in mania and have fucked up some area of your life. You’re as predictable as a clock 🥱)

I just wanna know who said she had Lego eyebrows because I don’t recall that one

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hahaha I thought I had missed Lego eyebrows too. Good one Crystal.

Nothing she says makes any sense. Big meltdown imminent and again she’s wasting precious limited headspace focusing on Tattle. If it was the best month of your life would you be so hellbent bringing more attention to a silly little internet site like this?
Is she telling her soul sistas that her PI is onto whoever is telling whatever has gotten under her skin this time?

i still want to know who the day care centre owner is