Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Guys - she’s selling furniture again. I shit you not.

Not a few things, not a small range, an entire online store full of furniture. She’s still in the process of populating the purchasing site with product but here are the categories. It looks like she’ll end up having hundreds of items for sale.

Shady as fuck verbiage under Refund and Shipping policies but this one in particular under Terms of Service stood out …
Limitation of Liability
Crystal Bailey & Co. is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our website or services.

This will not end well …

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Of course you belong there your putrid woman, he is your 9 year old son. Tonight daily Bailey bullshit excuse for abandoning her children is absolutely fucked. I have so much rage. Fuck I hope karma gets this bitch fast.

• Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She scheduled solo trips to Bali on Jonny’s 13th birthday in January, for London’s 9th birthday in April and for Mothers Day. But you know guys, being a mum is super important to her. 🙄
Let’s not forget the insensitive things she was posting about the day before she was compelled back to Australia for Jonny to move home to Tamworth. There’s not a maternal bone in her body

Attachments

• Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Yes, I’m sure these 7 grown ass women were brought to tears because she learned how to float on her back in a pool.

If these women have changed your life Crystal, as you claim, I hope it was to teach you how to finally be a responsible adult and decent mother.

Attachments

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Imagine sitting at the airport waiting for your flight and you see this dickhead setting up her phone to film herself “working” next to her fake designer luggage.

• Haha

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
As an actual event stylist, this hurts my soul. So she flew interstate to spend three hours with an unpaid “intern” setting up party shop plastic decorations.
She was probably paid less than a grand which included the decorations and her flights and accom. Not much left in the pot for labour #womensupportingwomen 🤯

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
---
*** Follow up thought - I wonder if she has rented out every bedroom in the Lennox house to be able to pay the rent and that’s why she’s found a room to rent for herself in Brisbane?
That’s my thought, her lease probably doesn’t allow her to sublet. I haven’t rented in a while but I’m sure standard lease through agents would require all parties living in the house to be named on the lease? That’s why the landlord has said something to her. it’s pretty clear her current “my life is so perfect” routine is only for the gram.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
On that point of being misleading, she states that the food included in the package is breakfast and snacks daily but then goes on to say there will be dinner every evening at designer restaurants. I’d be willing to bet she means they will simply all be going to these places together, not that the cost of dinner is included in the package. None of what she has written is clear or concise. I know the inside of her mind is as organized as a knotted ball of yarn but I can’t help but feel like this deception is intentional.

IMG_9123.jpeg

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I was just looking through all of her grid posts for this year. The dates jumped from Jan 2nd to March 13th. That means she deleted the entire section of her promoting that Design Her Life & home mumbo jumbo, with all those assistants she bragged about having. Then she crashed and burned. Does she think by deleting that time in her life no one else will remember what a failure that was?

And as @Deidra Chambers recently posted, her latest posts jumped from April 25th to the newest one promoting Ruggables yesterday. So whatever she'd had inbetween those dates are gone too. Is she trying to rewrite history as to what she's been up to?

• Wow

Libertine

VIP Member
Cryyyyystal! I have complexity. 😭

Can you help me with simplicity I need to start a business. If I need simple, I feel you are my gal.

IMG_8420.jpeg

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Crystal only measures the value of anything by the way it can boost her ego.

I love Bali because of the way I am looked after.
I love these retreat women because they make me feel important and special.
I love my dream team because they make me feel legitimate.
I love my Range Rover because it makes me look successful.
I love my high profile female clients because they make me feel elite and accomplished.
I love my children because… society tells me I should. And also because they parent me and I don’t feel lonely when they’re around. And I can use them for content to give me the illusion of being a caring mother and a better person.

She has zero capacity to see the innate value in anything or anybody that doesn’t serve her directly and therefor she doesn’t put energy into anything that doesn’t offer an immediate dopamine hit. Classic malignant narcissist.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Crystal, PUT THE DAMN PHONE DOWN WHEN YOU'RE WITH LONDON!!

And you were never a "full time mumma for 2 years". You lie like you breathe!!
Right? She was technically a full time mum to both boys for about 6 months. Which really means she was only able to hold her shit together for about 3 months before it started to go south and London’s dad started noticing that she was failing him and took him back. She wasn’t even a full time mum to Jonny for the whole time she had him, she was constantly flying off somewhere else and leaving him to fend for himself or be watched by the flatmate.

She’s trying really hard to prove she’s not an unfit mum who lost custody of both kids with these latest posts. Trying to salvage some semblance of that false persona she has created for herself.
Watching her videos of forced affection with London is like watching propaganda videos. You know it’s all spin.

stinkerella

so depressing that there is zero growth or maturity .. full time solo mum Fark who is she kidding besides herself? Literally while she’s spending a month solo-o in Bali SMDH

Luvnaps

VIP Member
“What did I do to deserve that?” she asked last week.
Hey Crystal, the next time you’re dumbfounded about why you have a thread on tattle - this is why. Because you’re an unrepentant, callous, manipulative, mercenary narcissist who psychologically and emotionally abuses your children.
I was just watching some of the reels from earlier today again. She called/considers her children "BAGGAGE"!! I didn't catch that earlier.

Crystal, you need to keep your mouth shut! And I agree with you @EveryDaysASoulDay, this is why she has a Tattle page! 😤🤬

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
There it is. She’s finally come out and said it. Her life is so much better now that she’s dropped the dead weight of her kids. She’s been walking up to that line, eluding to it ever since Jonny moved out, but she’s finally admitted to it. She asked God to make this the best year of her life and now that she doesn’t have to bother with being a mum anymore it is. God did this for her. She’s happy and not lonely anymore, her kids were keeping her so isolated because she couldn’t be out running the roads constantly. Her life is so much more fulfilling in every way.
What an absolutely heinous piece of shit excuse for a human being she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Just so any new viewers have some context, her being an unfit mum isn’t a new thing. It started practically from the moment she got both kids back and had a chance at a do-over and fresh start. She never made the effort with them though, she was too concerned with being a “travelling designer” and trying to look like a jetsetter. These screencaps are also from last March. She had been melting down publicly for a few days, posting crying videos for attention. Which prompted multiple people to be very concerned and contact Jonny’s dad (we’re assuming). Of course she made all of that public as well because she never once prioritized her children’s well-being over her own need for attention.

P.S. this was after she dragged Jonny into school 3 days late to term because she decided flying to Canada to ride dick was more important than getting him settled into his brand new school. She couldn’t even bother to get his school supplies or uniforms sorted until that morning. She then pulled him out of school a couple of times to go with her to Sydney for meetings because she thought that was more important than his education.
I'd forgotten how defensive she got last year during all of that. Here she was the one oversharing & crying, etc and then tells people to mind their own business!

Luvnaps

VIP Member
She’s having a social media break for a few days and we all know she always sticks to those 😉
She just doesn't have it in her to take a break, for more than one day. But with her warped sense of time, if she even makes it 2 days, in her mind it's been "a few days".

And btw, her reels reeeeeeally pissed me off!! What kind of mother admits to losing their kids AGAIN?!! I would be so embarrassed & ashamed, the last thing I'd want to do is share it all over IG, especially with any new followers she recently gained. It's like she felt it was her duty to let them know the backstory & then bring them up to date! Crystal, it's nobody's business but your own family! But then we know you wouldn't get the headpats & sympathy at what a "good mother" you've been when we know you SUCK AT IT!