Crystal Bailey #6 Crystal Bailey or Leila Stead… who will be crowned the Queen Idiot of Lennox Head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in 10yrs you have done nothing else after you got lucky on the concrete trend.
Actually correct myself there you have burned your life to pieces whilst scamming innocent/vulnerable people out of their hard “Earned” cash. Will she ever give it a rest.

Reactions: 8
So Crystal, are you seriously trying to convince us that you posted an invite for yet another house offering last night and by 7:30am you’ve already got 10 people locked in. What absolute BS. A) we’ve all watched failed course after failed course the last two years.
B) people with triple your following and actual successful businesses wouldn’t fill in that many people while we’re all asleep through the night.

Reactions: 6
Guyzzzz, did you know she gets to go to Bali "ALL BY HERSELF" tomorrow?!!! 😱
I don’t usually like to comment on people’s parenting. But this is so so weird. Is she pretending she doesn’t have children now? I’m a big fan of time off from your kids, but a whole month is massive, especially when in no way is it necessary. She only just got them back to living with her? She might claim she needs to go for two weeks to earn money but the other two weeks are just for her?? Her account just makes me really really sad if I’m honest. She seems so lost.

This trip down memory lane just proves uow much she fucked her life. She has done nothing since!?

And going away right at the start of school holidays!? You absolute dead beat Mother.

Reactions: 4
Someone … anyone … in the Bailey family - come get your girl.
Shes unraveling. She needs inpatient help, stat.

Reactions: 9
She’s jatz crackers.

Crystal when you have your next tattle rattle meltdown (due any moment in the cycle) and you wail about being bullied by all us meanies here, THIS is why your thread continues. Your bullshit is never ending and your disregard for your sons is disgusting.

Someone … anyone … in the Bailey family - come get your girl.
Shes unraveling. She needs inpatient help, stat.
Wouldn't this be considered false advertising??! 🤔

If I didn't know who she was & someone recommended her, I'd go on her page & read all these platitudes to herself "10 years ago I did this"... "9 years ago I was on this TV show"..., I'd say "well what happened to them, why aren't you doing that anymore?", "where are these top CEO's you bragged about working with, why aren't they following you???". She's trying to polish a turd at this point.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she’d be spirit led to not share on her public social media - photos and videos of her children in bed with her and without their shirts on. It’s not fair on them. They aren’t little babies anymore.
Also, Crystal, it’s not a flex to take your kids out of school for your last day with them in a month, to go to dreamworld and Kmart and film yourself with your laptop ‘working’ at dreamworld. It’s actually pathetic.
I hope your laptop that is how you apparently do 90% of your bizness never gets, wet, damaged or stolen for the sake of you being able to let social media know you were working at dreamworld.
But I suppose if it does, maybe dad will have another magical free laptop voucher?
Honestly, I reckon go back to the Japanese water filter biz. Less hustle and constant ‘reinvention’ required. At least they have screenshots to share of the 💦💵 hitting their accounts. It really could be a much more stable way of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can’t call yourself a “self made solo mum” and then in the next story say you won’t see your boys for a month. In no way is that solo parenting, she’s so bleeping stupid.

I had to cover his face because she has no right to post a photo of him sleeping like that as said above he’s not a baby he’s a teenager for gods sake. She ditches him every chances she gets but exploits him for content when he’s around.

The shamy wording of this pisses me of “there needs to be more self made successful women in the world” Crystal there are incredibly talented and successful women EVERYWHERE dominating every industry from sport to music to business and science. The problem is what she views as success is warped. I also hate this narrative she peddles that women who are successful it’s because they “have a man telling them they can do this everyday” it’s such bullshit. Single women are more likely to succeed in their careers than married women but what the duck would Crystal know about careers or relationships.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was spirit led to go to Dream World with her kids. None of it was planned, she admits. Even though London's birthday was coming up & she was about to go to Bali for a month.

And she couldn't bother to pick out a birthday gift for him & wrap it up. Oh no, that would be too hard. Just like she did at Christmas, she has them pick out their own gifts. Also couldn't be bothered to bake him a birthday cake, has to buy a fancy one at the store that doesn't even say "Happy Birthday London!" on it.

Crystal, you suck at being a mother. And get some help, you were beyond manic in that reel.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Both boys had school today and tomorrow. Crystal is very casual about school attendance which is poor parenting, but I suppose getting herself to Bali is her priority.

• Angry
bleeping hell, she’s really breaking apart. I feel like any day now she’s about to fully detach from reality.
What are the psyche wards like in Bali?

I want to know more about that $20,000, Crystal.
How do you lose $20,000 in one fell swoop, and how do you do it by being strategic and logical? 🤔

P.S. Nobody believes you made $20 grand yesterday.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She was spirit led to go to Dream World with her kids. None of it was planned, she admits. Even though London's birthday was coming up & she was about to go to Bali for a month.

And she couldn't bother to pick out a birthday gift for him & wrap it up. Oh no, that would be too hard. Just like she did at Christmas, she has them pick out their own gifts. Also couldn't be bothered to bake him a birthday cake, has to buy a fancy one at the store that doesn't even say "Happy Birthday London!" on it.

Crystal, you suck at being a mother. And get some help, you were beyond manic in that reel.
It really pisses me off that she’s so worthless she can’t even shop for her children’s presents and wrap them up.
Such a small but significant effort. It speaks VOLUMES that she can’t even be bothered to pay close enough attention to them to find out what they might want for a gift and get it in advance of the day so that they can be surprised and have a little magic on their special days. She’s spends so much time yammering into the social media abyss about creating a dream life and she couldn’t give two shits about creating one for her own children. She does nothing to make them feel special.

---

How can she pull them out of school so close to their breaks starting? Would they not have end of term tests scheduled likely?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So the kids missed the last two days of term one and the eldest is missing the first two weeks of term two. Crystal really doesn’t value education.
IMG_7905.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
So the kids missed the last two days of term one and the eldest is missing the first two weeks of term two. Crystal really doesn’t value education.
Not only that but she’s making life that much harder for the kid, having to catch up. It’s no small feat to make up a two week deficit and get on the same page as the rest of the class. Imagine the extra stress it will create for him, who she claims is a pretty sensitive kid already.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She needs to stop with the flashbacks of the FAILED businesses it's just so bleeping cringe.
Those poor kids, the little one shipped off for a month missing school and is the older one just having to stay home alone "training"?
There are so terrible mothers on Instagram but I think this witch is the absolute worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.