Crystal Bailey #6 Crystal Bailey or Leila Stead… who will be crowned the Queen Idiot of Lennox Head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she did some work for “not so mumsy the label” and took that as a sign she did the right thing by leaving her sons with their fathers.
The kids live with Marcia, I don't understand? And she's a very hands on mum while running her business(s), when I check out her Insta from time to time. I don't agree or like certain things about her but she is a hard worker, compared to Crystal.

Does having a podcast require them to have a disclaimer that not everything they are discussing is "THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH"?!

Time for a new thread name. I suck at that so anyone have any ideas? We should probably incorporate the podcast in some way.

Reactions: 4
F me, this podcast is really hard
---
Time for a new thread name. I suck at that so anyone have any ideas? We should probably incorporate the podcast in some way.
[/QUOTE]
I mean, all I can think about is that song “how can I breathe with no air” haha

• Haha
F me, this podcast is really hard
---
I really don’t want to give her the listen, but I am curious how much what she says deviates from her claims in the previous shows she was on. Each time she starts running her mouth on a podcast the details of her stories change. Did you make it through to the end? Were there any new revelations or the same old sob story?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The kids live with Marcia, I don't understand? And she's a very hands on mum while running her business(s), when I check out her Insta from time to time. I don't agree or like certain things about her but she is a hard worker, compared to Crystal.

Does having a podcast require them to have a disclaimer that not everything they are discussing is "THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH"?!

She’s an incredible mother!

Reactions: 2
I really don’t want to give her the listen, but I am curious how much what she says deviates from her claims in the previous shows she was on. Each time she starts running her mouth on a podcast the details of her stories change. Did you make it through to the end? Were there any new revelations or the same old sob story?
I got 11 minutes in and had to stop. 50 to go. Had to stop when she said she was recognised backstage at a recent festival from when she was a musician 15 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t come up for air
I took a deep breath and listened, your not wrong she didn't come up for air. It's weird but u know she's doing the weird eye and mouth movements just by listening to her. I lasted 25mins and that was it. She sounded manic, there is no way in hell I could have listened to that for over an hour.

I got 11 minutes in and had to stop. 50 to go. Had to stop when she said she was recognised backstage at a recent festival from when she was a musician 15 years ago
Omg, same! This girl is a legend in her own mind. My favorite from as much as I could stomach listening to …

- She modeled with Miranda Kerr in Tamworth
- She knows every famous person in the Australian country music scene.
- Everyone in the all access section at Bluesfest stopped her & asked if she’s still using her voice b/c she’s so talented.
- She performed for Leonardo DiCaprio on the set of the Great Gatsby

It was also hilarious that she thinks the biggest challenge that forged her amazing resilience today was … completing design school while pregnant. (don't get me started)
And after completing her 1 yr course she didn’t bother working in a design studio because it didn’t pay enough and she had a kid, you could only make $40,000/yr. Instead she took a job making $15/hr at a bakery and then worked for free for an entire year w/a stylist. Make it make sense.

She’s so absurd. 🙄

I took a deep breath and listened, your not wrong she didn't come up for air. It's weird but u know she's doing the weird eye and mouth movements just by listening to her. I lasted 25mins and that was it. She sounded manic, there is no way in hell I could have listened to that for over an hour.
You could hear all the lip smacking and air gasping, couldn’t you?? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got that manic lip smack, air gulp and darting eyes thing going, a telltale sign that things are getting wild in her head.
She’s also making cryptic references again so you know there’s some bullshit up that she doesn’t want to admit to. Knows she shouldn’t be talking about it but is too dumb to control herself from bragging. So who is this woman and what did she give you, Miss powerhous-bossbabe-doing-tit-all-by-yourself Crystal?

I think part of the reason she gets online with her meltdowns is so people can feel sorry for her and offer to do tit for her. She’s really such a master manipulator.

View attachment 2860782
Jesus bleeping Christ, she is not well. These are the delusional ramblings of someone losing her grip on reality. Why hasn't someone in her life gotten her help? I haven't been paying too much attention to her... Popping in and seeing this made me really sad for her and her kids. How confusing it must be for them to probably get swept up in her manic episodes...

Reactions: 7
We should have divided the episode and shared a 20 minute section each and then report or summarise our section so we don’t have to listen to the whole thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup. She doesn't even hide it anymore. Her kids are an afterthought. 😡 Her 3 favorite things & spending time with her kids is not one of them.
Shes going for a month, wow. So the boys will no doubt be at their dads and then probably with her parents. She is a tit mum. You would think after loosing them and then getting them back you would work that bit harder to have them with you as much as possible. To think going to bali is more important than her little family. Shame on you Crystal!!

Reactions: 6
Time for a new thread. Any title ideas? Submit now or forever hold your peace. 😄
Also, I still don’t know how to start one so whomever would be so kind, much appreciation in advance.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think so far the front runner is:

Crystal Bailey #7: Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast, and time to Eat tit and Pray
(from Delicious Cheese Sandwich)

• Haha
Now she’s selling a mentorship to 10 women? 😂
Nobody wanted you to teach them how to design their home.
Nobody wanted you to teach them how to design their business.
Nobody wanted you to teach them how to design or their life.
Nobody has wanted you to teach them anything, ever.
You launch a new course every other weekend and they ALL FAIL, you leaking bleeping melon.

The pièce de résistance is the “application and interview process”, to make sure the women in her circle are ready for success. duck men she’s certifiable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Now she’s selling a mentorship to 10 women? 😂
Nobody wanted you to teach them how to design their home.
Nobody wanted you to teach them how to design their business.
Nobody wanted you to teach them how to design or their life.
Nobody has wanted you to teach them anything, ever.
You launch a new course every other weekend and they ALL FAIL, you leaking bleeping melon.

The pièce de résistance is the “application and interview process”, to make sure the women in her circle are ready for success. duck men she’s certifiable.
So everything SHE'S been doing herself (& admitted to it) she's now an expert on & wants to teach others? She seriously should do stand up comedy.

And I'm sorry, but these concrete homewares she created 10 years ago are ugly. Someone needs to ask her if she's going to cover all the negative reviews for Design Twins and how she scammed people out of all their money. Since she said she's "always going to be a real woman on here with you".

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The delusion. SMH.
You’re not celebrating 10 years in business, Crystal. All of your businesses have failed. You’re patting yourself on the back for working (only occasionally, tbh) for the last 10 years, like most adults in this world do. You see how you keep repeating “I used to” in your captions? That’s past tense, because you burned that business to the ground and haven’t a modicum of success since then.

P.S. How many of those 114,000 followers are actually real people?
If you want to be raw and real, you can start by admitting how many of those are bought followers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Title-
Will Bailey bail on Bali? Course launch on how to fail and keep on failing for 10 years seems like her only hope of winning at life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.