Crystal Bailey #6 Crystal Bailey or Leila Stead… who will be crowned the Queen Idiot of Lennox Head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went shopping for groceries that my kids probably needed for dinner/school lunches but you know me I’m a selfish c*nt so I harassed some paraglider into giving me a go instead.

She’s already got “a friend” staying with her in her “fist family home” so which of the boys have lost their rooms for him? Probably the youngest who never seems to be with her anyway.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I went shopping for groceries that my kids probably needed for dinner/school lunches but you know me I’m a selfish c*nt so I harassed some paraglider into giving me a go instead.

She’s already got “a friend” staying with her in her “fist family home” so which of the boys have lost their rooms for him? Probably the youngest who never seems to be with her anyway.
What paraglider would just let a bleeping manic random PARAGLIDE!? She is off her head.

Another story like Tarzy that never happened.

Reactions: 8
(I posted this yesterday in Leila’s thread so sorry if you’ve already seen it.)

I had a legitimate reason to be in Lennox recently and had a drive around. There are some very nice established areas and there are less nice new estates.

The new estates are very high density. Tiny blocks, mean narrow streets, no privacy, no landscaping (though that will grow in over time). All the housing is very homogenous and none is walkable to anything, including shops or the beach. You’d be stuffed without a car. If I built my first home in one of these estates, I’d be thrilled and proud at my achievement. If I was paying $700/750 a week rent in one of these estates, I’d be questioning all my life choices.

Here’s a non-identifying general locality shot:

IMG_2072.jpeg

If you squint, you may or may not see a deck with a lot of gifted furniture and a huge light ring on it.

For anyone who feels down that they work hard but aren’t living in a glamorous brand new home by the beach… well, neither are Leila or Crystal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That cheap furniture is ghastly. I can smell the off-gassing from here. The framed images in her lounge room are truly bizarre - Mother Theresa and Esther from the Bible? Her home looks like a waiting room in some dodgy, cut-rate waxing salon. The leopard sculpture. 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_5648.jpeg

IMG_5649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Interior designer she is definitely not. That is the ugliest lounge setup I have seen in a while. The furniture looks like a mix of Kmart and seconds. Why are there such big gaps in the couch?

Reactions: 7
Im not 100% certain but I feel like that leopard was around the time she rented the cliff edge place in Bondi.Anyone else remember seeing it back then?

Reactions: 2
It’s just all the mismatched shade of white/beige for me that screams she doesn’t have an eye for design. And also that she chose for viruses that doesn’t suit the space 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
It's kind of perfect that she's got a print of Mother Teresa front-and-centre on her lounge room wall. She, too, was a vile hypocrite and hugely problematic.

I can’t wait to see that sectional in a few months after her kids have been climbing all over it like a jungle gym (like little boys do) with their dirty bare feet (like little boys often have). Should be lovely!

• Haha
This looks terrible

IMG_0935.jpeg

---
It would be fine if
1. She didn’t call it luxe
2. She didn’t claim to be a professional designer
3. She just did DIY/hacks like that Geneva chick for content and stopped trying to be a designer or charge clients for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This looks terrible

View attachment 2578103
---
It would be fine if
3. She just did DIY/hacks like that Geneva chick for content and stopped trying to be a designer or charge clients for anything
And the scary thing is she was SO proud of it! I agree with others, it looks terrible & ridiculous!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
This looks terrible

View attachment 2578103
---
It would be fine if
Yes it's just awful! The floppy saggy cushions and clashing tones of white/cream- such a talented designer! Can't wait to see the "stick on tiles" she chooses, something equally as terrible, no doubt. As a landloard, I would be mortified if my tenant was doing DIY projects in my brand new home and scratching my wooden floorboards with bessa blocks!

I hope the landlord is smart enough to be following her account so they can see what she’s doing to their property.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.