Crystal Bailey #6 Crystal Bailey or Leila Stead… who will be crowned the Queen Idiot of Lennox Head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop with the flashbacks of the FAILED businesses it's just so bleeping cringe.
Those poor kids, the little one shipped off for a month missing school and is the older one just having to stay home alone "training"?
There are so terrible mothers on Instagram but I think this witch is the absolute worst.
Oh they are cringe the flashbacks 🥴 but more than happy for her to keep posting the cringe so people start looking up her past and questioning a bit more how well she has Dezined her life.

Reactions: 5
The manic darty glazed eyes and repeating a story she’s already told 3 times in two weeks. Yes sign me up to pay money to learn from this lunatic 🙄

If Crystal really wanted to “help women” she would know the last thing they should be doing is listening to her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch whether she’s bothered to announce what the price is for the newest mentorship that she’s selling?
Or is she not telling anyone how much it costs until after they’ve submitted an application and been interviewed (LOL 🙄)?

(P.S. Does anyone know how to start a new thread? 😔🙏 )

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The lost $20k story…. I feel certain, one might even say spirit led 😂 to think that’s something to do with the Bali retreat…. The money she was due to pay (that she’d already been paid by the attendees). There was no doubt a bit of a cash flow situation there that she was ready to describe as money being lost somehow.

I also just don’t get how someone who clearly does not have things together financially….. which you can tell easily by simply reviewing her unstable living arrangements over the past few years… feels that she is a successful entrepreneur building businesses with the skills and experience to teach others how to do the same……. It’s beyond belief.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't this be considered false advertising??! 🤔

If I didn't know who she was & someone recommended her, I'd go on her page & read all these platitudes to herself "10 years ago I did this"... "9 years ago I was on this TV show"..., I'd say "well what happened to them, why aren't you doing that anymore?", "where are these top CEO's you bragged about working with, why aren't they following you???". She's trying to polish a turd at this point.
In both podcasts she’s done she has mentioned Lisa Messenger Lorna Jane and another Not so mumsy
The lost $20k story…. I feel certain, one might even say spirit led 😂 to think that’s something to do with the Bali retreat…. The money she was due to pay (that she’d already been paid by the attendees). There was no doubt a bit of a cash flow situation there that she was ready to describe as money being lost somehow.

I also just don’t get how someone who clearly does not have things together financially….. which you can tell easily by simply reviewing her unstable living arrangements over the past few years… feels that she is a successful entrepreneur building businesses with the skills and experience to teach others how to do the same……. It’s beyond belief.
Didnt you know she’s been on six figures for the past 10 years 🤣 Yes she couldn’t furnish her new rental herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.